PDA

View Full Version : Darius, Warren, Rice, Walker, etc

The Answer
09-17-2007, 03:34 PM
All players that we passed up on (or in Walker's case didn't want to pay) and all are paying huge dividends for their current teams. Warren and Walker in particular at the DT position have been beasts and are GETTING PRESSURE ON THE QB.

But let The Answer guess - "They didn't fit the system" Translation: Since we are going to lose anyway this year, we aren't spending extra money on veterans when can just lose with camp fodder and other young unproven players.

~The Answer

mchurchfie
09-17-2007, 03:38 PM
Marv ****ed up with Walker.:cynic:

Earthquake Enyart
09-17-2007, 03:41 PM
Walker has played well for da Bears.

The Answer
09-17-2007, 03:46 PM
Walker has played well for da Bears.

He's most certainly justifying his contract - OBD dropped the proverbial football big time with this one.

Dude is a monster on passing downs - and what a coincidence that we can't get any pressure on the QB and Schobel has been pretty much neutralized in 2 games so far.

~The Answer

mchurchfie
09-17-2007, 03:50 PM
That makes me want to :puke::ill:

DynaPaul
09-17-2007, 04:50 PM
There's no such thing as "fitting the system" on defense. I'm sick and tired of hearing this about the D. Players are players. Yes, on offense certain players fit certain systems better but D is a little less complex. You can't tell me that we didn't lose something in players like Clements, Williams, and Adams because they didn't "fit the system". Those guys can play. Hell, Ray Lewis doesn't play in a Cover 2 but if he came to Buffalo he'd still be wrecking ****.

YardRat
09-17-2007, 05:11 PM
Marv, or somebody, screwed up on the Walker deal. I'm OK with not going after Rice, and Warren would have at least kicked Anderson off of the roster. Darius wouldn't be a big deal if Simpson didn't get hurt.