• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

What makes this offense better??

I hear some of you calling out the coaches and complaining about the play calling, follks that has nothing to do with the execution of a play. A play only looks as good as the person executing it and is limited only to that factor.

People that trip when handing off a ball, over / under throw and panic like the world is coming to an end on just about every play cannot execute this style of offense right. The Plays being called are not designed for improvision, they are designed for a pocket laden passer. Jp is not a pocket person, he looks to pull Vick type stunts without the wheels, which gets him / us into trouble.

We are running an offense with a QB that cannot stand in there and execute it. No matter what level of training you think JP can re-learn, he cannot change who he is. He needs to find a suitor that meets his needs, he certainly cannot meet ours. Try to think of Fairchild calling plays on previous teams and think of the QB's he had, we're they pocket passers or scramblers??

Edwards looked good in the preseaon because this is his style of offense, he thrives in a situation such as this. I grant that a majority of the people that Edwards saw now cut boxes at 3AM everynight but regardless they we're out there and Edwards felt the heat and knew how long he had.

I cannot believe we are still trying to fit a square peg in our round hole, let's cut bait and move onward. Good Luck Jp.
Working...
X