PDA

View Full Version : Can you imagine if we go out and smoke NE?

Mitchy moo
09-17-2007, 05:48 PM
If we torch NE, I mean just ***rape them like nobody's business, what happens on here??

It seems impossible but I watched some wierd games before and things that didn't make sense happened. If we can get a few ST TD's and a few Defensive TD's and take NE into a passing only shell, it could happen. Lynch can run and eat up clock and we can bake their clams often.

Before you say I'm crazy, let me remind you of the Miami team we creamed twice last year and their entering the SB bound Chicago bears house. Miami just killed them, I mean killed them.

What does everyone here think??

OpIv37
09-17-2007, 05:53 PM
I think as far as measurable performance, we are dead last in the NFL right now (31st in both offense and defense). I think NE dismantled a Chargers team that's much better than us. I think NE has had our number for 6 or 7 years now (at least) and I don't see any reason to think it will change now, especially in their house.

PcA125
09-17-2007, 05:55 PM
nope. NE actually has an offense and a defense, unlike hte bears last year. Plus, we cant score points.... and I think I heard Madden say that we need those to win.

Crisis
09-17-2007, 05:55 PM
when was the last time we even won in New England...

Billzz
09-17-2007, 05:56 PM
I think anything can happen on any given sunday. Just happy to see NE really tear a good team to shreds before they play us, takes some of the pressure off.

Anyway it would be nice to sweep them for a season, even if it is our only 2 wins.

shelby
09-17-2007, 06:14 PM
There would have to be some huge changes made in order for that to happen.

But if it did....oh, that would be sweet!

:gobills:

BidsJr
09-17-2007, 06:14 PM
If we torch NE, I mean just ***rape them like nobody's business, what happens on here??

It seems impossible but I watched some wierd games before and things that didn't make sense happened. If we can get a few ST TD's and a few Defensive TD's and take NE into a passing only shell, it could happen. Lynch can run and eat up clock and we can bake their clams often.

Before you say I'm crazy, let me remind you of the Miami team we creamed twice last year and their entering the SB bound Chicago bears house. Miami just killed them, I mean killed them.

edited: attack the post, not the poster. Thanks.

The last buffalo fan
09-17-2007, 06:16 PM
edited: attack the post, not the poster. Thanks.

:10:

Mad Bomber
09-17-2007, 06:17 PM

edited: come on, i just edited a similar comment out of Bids' reply....

You come out with the pom poms rooting for the Bills, and then you rip JP in thread after thread after thread...

Where EXACTLY do do you stand, my friend?

BidsJr
09-17-2007, 06:31 PM
edited: come on, i just edited a similar comment out of Bids' reply....

You come out with the pom poms rooting for the Bills, and then you rip JP in thread after thread after thread...

Where EXACTLY do do you stand, my friend?

LoL Lying would have been a better option for both of us lol.

Like we were really mounting an attack on the poster.

shelby
09-17-2007, 06:31 PM
Guys, i just enforce the rules.
Carry on....

YardRat
09-17-2007, 06:33 PM
Any given Sunday.

It isn't going to happen, but if it does I'll take it.

justasportsfan
09-17-2007, 06:35 PM
we will smoke the Pats and everything will be forgiven :D

Crisis
09-17-2007, 06:35 PM
Seriously, when was the last time we won in New England?

casdhf
09-17-2007, 06:49 PM
Probably when Drew Bledsoe was a Patriot.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-17-2007, 06:55 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats a good one Skoob.

You should be writing for SNL or THe Daily Show.

bills beating pats... thats a scream HAHAHAHAHAH

Mitchy moo
09-17-2007, 06:56 PM
we will smoke the Pats and everything will be forgiven :D

That's what I was waiting for. If we torch them, we go from a goat to a champion type team in one game. Take the bait guys, go for broke.

BillsFan19
09-17-2007, 07:16 PM
I think we have a chance. But let's be honest we'll need at least 2 TD's from our defense or special teams to have a shot and we'll need every bounce and break imaginable.

SquishDaFish
09-17-2007, 07:18 PM
I would have a heart attack

HHURRICANE
09-17-2007, 07:20 PM
I love this board. We just got our butts kicked and NE just creamed the Chargers and kept LT to 48 yards on 18 carries.

But we are going to pitch an upset. The lack of logic on this board is mind boggling. I'm going to watch a real winner this weekend, my 12 year old daughter in her soccer tourney this weekend. She has more heart in her finger than JP has in his whole body.

Mr. Cynical
09-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Smoke NE? Well you're definitely smoking something....

Bill Brasky
09-17-2007, 07:26 PM
yeah skooby pass that **** bro...

jmb1099
09-17-2007, 08:09 PM
It won't happen. Neither will Cleveland beating Cinci in one of the biggest shootouts ever. No way the Saints start 0-2, the Lions and the Texans 2-0.
It will not happen, but in the event it does what does that mean? Did we turn a corner? Get lucky? Pats run out of video tape? What would it mean?
No way it happens, but if it does I say pure luck is the reason, but a moment of luck has a way of changing things. Well here's to hoping for the near impossible.

G Wolly
09-17-2007, 08:17 PM
I believe we could definitely beat the Pats.

Maybe not smoke em out, but just barely.

It's up to our defense and ST first and foremost, to get pressure on Brady and pick him off, get the offense good field position.

Secondly JP needs to be able to have an option open to get the ball caught for at least 5 yards instead of getting sacked/having to run.

Call me crazy, but I have faith the Bills can pull it together on Sunday and come back home 1 and 2.

Typ0
09-17-2007, 08:40 PM
if we got three or more TDs on ST plus three or more TDs on D then we would win.

And I think we have a much better chance this week than we did against the steelers. I can see us possibly hanging in there with the PATS into the 4th quarter if we don't make mental mistakes. I say this for a couple reasons. First, PIT is nasty in their house and we are just plain no match for the defense they run. The Pats are a little different though and it's going to come down to if JP throws INTs or not...and since all the homers want them to open up the offense I guess they want the INTs. It's early in the season...but this game has trap written all over it for the PATS. But they probably will pull it out in the end because they are that good.

Confused
09-17-2007, 09:00 PM
Could you imagine if you woke up 2mrw and there was a gym bag on your coffee table. in that gyn bag was 5 million in crisp twenty dollar bills. your wife comes down stairs and asks why you are dancing around the house with a gym bag full of money. but before you can answer her you notice that she has not only lost 25 lbs but her breasts are noticlbly larger while her ass and mouth are both noticibly smaller. the dog goes to the fridge and grabs you a beer. the doorbell rings. jessica alba is here to wash your car. in a bikini. a white bikini. you turn on the tv to see the Bills up 28 points with 2 minutes to go in the 4th against the Patriots. Suddenly your face is wet and now your head hurts. what happened you ask as you realize your are on your garage floor with the dog licking your face. it all comes back to you.....you were smelling the gas can and dreaming of a winning season for the bills.....you wince...take another wiff and next thing you know jessica is now washing something else.......... Imagine that!!!!

Mitchy moo
09-17-2007, 09:10 PM
Could you imagine if you woke up 2mrw and there was a gym bag on your coffee table. in that gyn bag was 5 million in crisp twenty dollar bills. your wife comes down stairs and asks why you are dancing around the house with a gym bag full of money. but before you can answer her you notice that she has not only lost 25 lbs but her breasts are noticlbly larger while her ass and mouth are both noticibly smaller. the dog goes to the fridge and grabs you a beer. the doorbell rings. jessica alba is here to wash your car. in a bikini. a white bikini. you turn on the tv to see the Bills up 28 points with 2 minutes to go in the 4th against the Patriots. Suddenly your face is wet and now your head hurts. what happened you ask as you realize your are on your garage floor with the dog licking your face. it all comes back to you.....you were smelling the gas can and dreaming of a winning season for the bills.....you wince...take another wiff and next thing you know jessica is now washing something else.......... Imagine that!!!!

:clown:

jpdex12
09-17-2007, 09:11 PM
That's what I was waiting for. If we torch them, we go from a goat to a champion type team in one game. Take the bait guys, go for broke.

We've got those cheating egotistical douches right where we want them! I'd hate to be a betting Patsiy fan right now trying to double his paycheck for the week. Go ahead and take the spread.

NE is underestimating us. They are overlooking us. You know BB said that about Buffalo (they pose some niteresting challenges) just to sound humble while he was thinking about how he could lie to Goodell next.

Poz will blitz Brady on the first play and put a Theisman like hit on him and the rest of the game is history. I didn't relaly mean that (tongue in cheek).

Go Bills!

jpdex12
09-17-2007, 09:14 PM

That's funny!

CSFAN
09-17-2007, 09:23 PM
The thread is a "what if?" It isn't a "can we?"

It is EXCEEDINGLY unlikely. I think any Bills fan not on 'shrooms would concede that. But, it IS the NFL, and yes, the "any given Sunday" rule applies. The Pats & Bills are 2 teams that are going through some crazy emotions right now, so there are no guarantees.

If we win, it's definitely a season-changer. We go into the Jets game w/ confidence, and a real shot at 2-2, which would be like starting over. Also, we don't win without an amazing game from JP, so that whole dynamic would change completely.

Novacane
09-17-2007, 09:33 PM
If we got all the bounces going our way, won the turnover battle by +5 , the refs actually did not kiss NE's ass like usual, and Tom Brady got knocked out on the first series maybe.

But since all of those are unlikely to happen.........................

gr8slayer
09-17-2007, 09:35 PM
We should send hookers and illegal drugs to their hotel rooms the night before the game like LT used to do.

Mitchy moo
09-17-2007, 09:39 PM
We should send hookers and illegal drugs to their hotel rooms the night before the game like LT used to do.

LT played possessed the next day as well, so much for that idea. Tom has models #'s on his cell, no hookers needed. He impregnates them & sends the packing, it's just his way of just letting the world know he F-them for real.

He needs to pay.

PECKERWOOD
09-17-2007, 11:41 PM

:lmao: It would be insane if this did become a reality, though. Maybe if we BILLIEVE hard enough it will come true! That's it! Everyone BILLIEVE!!

Provman
09-18-2007, 12:28 AM
We've got those cheating egotistical douches right where we want them! I'd hate to be a betting Patsiy fan right now trying to double his paycheck for the week. Go ahead and take the spread.

NE is underestimating us. They are overlooking us. You know BB said that about Buffalo (they pose some niteresting challenges) just to sound humble while he was thinking about how he could lie to Goodell next.

Poz will blitz Brady on the first play and put a Theisman like hit on him and the rest of the game is history. I didn't relaly mean that (tongue in cheek).

Go Bills!

yes i agree take the spread!! The Patriots will destroy the Bills! Nuf Said!!!

mchurchfie
09-18-2007, 01:47 AM
Failing to read the directions properly, Skooby decides to drink the
entire bottle of cough syrup, not one tablespoon. Reeling to the only friend
he's got in the world, his loyal computer he picked up at Goodwill, he decided
that we should all be enlightened by:

:whatthe::hang:

Cleve
09-18-2007, 05:06 AM
nope. NE actually has an offense and a defense, unlike hte bears last year. Plus, we cant score points.... and I think I heard Madden say that we need those to win.
After two games, Bills have averaged 8.5 points per game. They'd lose a lot of baseball games with that kind of score, let alone football games. By comparision with last season, at the end of Week 2 in 2006, the average output for the Bills was 16.5 points.

For the 2006 season, the Bills averaged 18.75 points per game, and still ended up with a losing record (7-9) The WORST two-week performance of the Losman offense last year was Weeks 4 and 5 of 2006, where with 12 and 7 points the average was 9.5 points per game, still better than this scoring drought.

Even the horrid 2005 season, a painful 5-11 season, NEVER had a two week period as piss-poor as this, in terms of offensive output. In that season, weeks 2 and 3 were the worst - with an average of 9.5 points per game.

This is one of the worst two-week periods we have EVER seen from the Buffalo Bills, in terms of points. At this stage, the Bills could literally double their offensive output, and still be behind the poor performance of last year's losing 7-9 season.

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 06:44 AM
After two games, Bills have averaged 8.5 points per game. They'd lose a lot of baseball games with that kind of score, let alone football games. By comparision with last season, at the end of Week 2 in 2006, the average output for the Bills was 16.5 points.

For the 2006 season, the Bills averaged 18.75 points per game, and still ended up with a losing record (7-9) The WORST two-week performance of the Losman offense last year was Weeks 4 and 5 of 2006, where with 12 and 7 points the average was 9.5 points per game, still better than this scoring drought.

Even the horrid 2005 season, a painful 5-11 season, NEVER had a two week period as piss-poor as this, in terms of offensive output. In that season, weeks 2 and 3 were the worst - with an average of 9.5 points per game.

This is one of the worst two-week periods we have EVER seen from the Buffalo Bills, in terms of points. At this stage, the Bills could literally double their offensive output, and still be behind the poor performance of last year's losing 7-9 season.

They'll say the play calling is terrible but whatever play is called JP cannot execute because he is running around. :horror:

Ickybaluky
09-18-2007, 08:09 AM
Seriously, when was the last time we won in New England?

The Bills won in 2000, Belichick's first season in NE, 16-13. They won in OT on a Steve Christie FG. Bledsoe was hurt and John Freisz played most of the game. Flutie QB'ed for the Bills. Current Patriot Sammie Morris had a pretty good game for the Bills, with 10 carries for 45 yards and 4 catches for 41 yards.

Mad Bomber
09-18-2007, 09:19 AM

Put down the crack pipe and step away from the keyboard...

Tatonka
09-18-2007, 01:10 PM

i think you would flip flop again and say jp is the greatest if that happened.

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 01:44 PM
i think you would flip flop again and say jp is the greatest if that happened.

I never waiver on things and I have given JP the benefit of the doubt, he is lost. There would take a major miracle for me to say he is decent because one good game against a crap team will not make up for his obvious shortcomings.

All of you that want to defend him are on real shaky ground. Please realize that there is issues in general at the shop and JP is getting alot of bad game film reviewed. That always catches up with you, always.

Oaf
09-18-2007, 05:04 PM
Because, if I was a current player for the Bills, I could literally not WAIT for the Pats game to turn my season around.

Tatonka
09-18-2007, 07:27 PM
I never waiver on things and I have given JP the benefit of the doubt, he is lost. There would take a major miracle for me to say he is decent because one good game against a crap team will not make up for his obvious shortcomings.

All of you that want to defend him are on real shaky ground. Please realize that there is issues in general at the shop and JP is getting alot of bad game film reviewed. That always catches up with you, always.

so skooby.. i guess this wasnt you at the end of last season?

He had a great game and I think it's amazing to see him progress. He has come along way since last year and I think we have something really special. Now lets build an O-line around him and find some real TE to catch a ball or two and we'll be SB bound.

flip flop flip flop (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1732866&highlight=losman+great#post1732866)

since then, a few poor games and your already flip flopping.. and not only are you completely contradicting your own statements.. but you dont have the nutbag to just admit how fairweather you are... as much as i hate to say it.. i respect someone like tackling dummy more, because at least he is consistent... he wasnt all about losman, then jumped ship after 2 poor games to start the season.

how does a guy go from being a hero that the franchise should built around just this past offseason to a worthless POS that should be benched for a 3 round rookie that has never taken an nfl snap?

Mad Bomber
09-18-2007, 07:31 PM
"Can I imagine if we go out and smoke NE?"

....No.

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 08:13 PM
so skooby.. i guess this wasnt you at the end of last season?

flip flop flip flop (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=1732866&highlight=losman+great#post1732866)

since then, a few poor games and your already flip flopping.. and not only are you completely contradicting your own statements.. but you dont have the nutbag to just admit how fairweather you are... as much as i hate to say it.. i respect someone like tackling dummy more, because at least he is consistent... he wasnt all about losman, then jumped ship after 2 poor games to start the season.

how does a guy go from being a hero that the franchise should built around just this past offseason to a worthless POS that should be benched for a 3 round rookie that has never taken an nfl snap?

You called me out with that, I guess my emotions are getting the best of me. I watch the past 2 games and have seen a different player than what I have seen from last year. I so looked forward to this season and us playing well, I am really crushed. I really don't know if Edwards will be any better but I fear it getting worse, much worse.

Crisis
09-18-2007, 08:21 PM
The Bills won in 2000, Belichick's first season in NE, 16-13. They won in OT on a Steve Christie FG. Bledsoe was hurt and John Freisz played most of the game. Flutie QB'ed for the Bills. Current Patriot Sammie Morris had a pretty good game for the Bills, with 10 carries for 45 yards and 4 catches for 41 yards.

7 years...

that's pathetic.

Wys Guy
09-18-2007, 08:24 PM
I love this board. We just got our butts kicked and NE just creamed the Chargers and kept LT to 48 yards on 18 carries.

But we are going to pitch an upset. The lack of logic on this board is mind boggling. I'm going to watch a real winner this weekend, my 12 year old daughter in her soccer tourney this weekend. She has more heart in her finger than JP has in his whole body.
It doesn't sound as if you BILL-ieve there Hurricane!

:D

Tatonka
09-19-2007, 10:47 AM
You called me out with that, I guess my emotions are getting the best of me. I watch the past 2 games and have seen a different player than what I have seen from last year. I so looked forward to this season and us playing well, I am really crushed. I really don't know if Edwards will be any better but I fear it getting worse, much worse.

point being, in 2 games, against good opponents in games we were underdogs in, you did a complete 180.. the qb of the team went from something special that we can win a superbowl with.. to a turd that needs to be benched for a rookie.

i just think its funny to see how quick people jump from one band wagon to the other... believe me.. your not the only one.. your just obnoxiously vocal about your flip flop.

im sure it wont be long before you start screaming for schobel to be benched and jason peters to be traded.

justasportsfan
09-19-2007, 10:56 AM
Whether skoobs admits it or not, he's pulling a Moran.

Tatonka
09-19-2007, 11:04 AM
agreed. moran is still the king of the flip flop... the flavor of the day.

patmoran2006
09-19-2007, 11:17 AM
ITs good to be King

patmoran2006
09-19-2007, 11:19 AM
I dont know how much flip flopping I been doing.

I predicted the Bills were gonna win 4 games BEFORE the season started, and I said before Week 1 I liked Edwards better than Losman.

The rest of the stuff going on should be no surprise to anyone.

I'd accuse of me of being a whiner and complainer more than a flip flop guy. For me to flip flop, something would have to go right.