PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: Can you imagine if we go out and smoke NE?

Bill Brasky
09-17-2007, 07:14 PM
Forked from: Can you imagine if we go out and smoke NE? (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2117485)

If we torch NE, I mean just ***rape them like nobody's business, what happens on here??

The only smoke we'll see on the field will be from Randy Moss... after he burns our secondary like a pile of expired bread with a brand new stainless steel toaster.

This game is going to be an absolute bloodbath. I've been watching wildlife videos of Lions ripping apart Water Buffalo's just in preparation for the carnage.

Enjoy the team fellas.

YardRat
09-17-2007, 07:16 PM
I think we beat the spread.

Bill Brasky
09-17-2007, 07:23 PM
No way. 1 Offensive TD in 8 quarters?

We play like dog**** in NE every year, this year it's going to be even worse.

They raped a decent SD defense with ease. Ours, on the other hand, wouldn't be able to stop Ki Jana Carter on a 3rd and 10 Dive with 9 guys in the box.

I hope Marshawn carries it 45 times so we don't have to watch this offense try and pass/protect anymore. It's like watching a elementary school holiday musical - painful, but you still watch and support because "it's the right thing to do"

Bill Brasky
09-18-2007, 08:30 AM
the spread is like 16.5. there's no way this team comes close.

justasportsfan
09-18-2007, 08:33 AM

Enjoy the team fellas.
I sure will. Thanks.

mybills
09-18-2007, 08:35 AM
I'm pretty sure old toasters smoke more.

Bill Brasky
09-18-2007, 02:16 PM
Randy Moss will circle the wagons. I'm expecting 200 yards and 3 TD's. At least.

Who the hell is gonna cover him, let alone Stallworth?

I wouldn't even trust McGee on Welker at this point.

I'm interested to see if: the 40 second play clock will be longer or shorter than the amount of time Brady will have in the pocket?

Billzz
09-18-2007, 03:00 PM
lol @ the comments in this thread. This team isn't underachieving, we are over-expecting for gods sake!