BB: "I think that right now we need to spend our time watching a lot of video on Buf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mitchy moo
    Roways rooking ahread!
    • Sep 2005

BB: "I think that right now we need to spend our time watching a lot of video on Buf.

Please come up with a pic / video for him to watch, lol.

Here you go Bill, I'll save you the trouble:

Patriots coach Bill Belichick will comply with the NFL's latest request in its spying investigation and provide any notes or tapes made from video recordings similar to those that drew a stiff penalty against him and the team.
  • Elminster
    #1 Kelsay Fan
    • Oct 2006

Re: BB: "I think that right now we need to spend our time watching a lot of video on

Was he joking?
    Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
      Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
      • Jan 2004

Re: BB: "I think that right now we need to spend our time watching a lot of video on Buf.

I saw his press conference last night. He said something to the effect:

"Buffalo poses some unique challenges"

Yeah, what challenge is that? Keeping the score under 100?

Comment

• JD
        Sabres Zone
        • Sep 2003

Re: BB: "I think that right now we need to spend our time watching a lot of video on Buf.

Lol. Hell even if the NFL let us cheat, we would still lose by about 40..
        “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Lexwhat
          • Feb 2005

Unique challenges?

He means our Special Teams of course.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
            Peterman Sucks!
            • Mar 2006

The challenge is to try and stop/contain McGee and Parrish on kick and punt returns respectively.

Comment

• JD
              Sabres Zone
              • Sep 2003

**** cant they at least let McGee work some magic? There are going to be thousands of Bills fans contemplating jumping into the Niagara river after this bloodfest!
              “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                • Jan 2004

HAHAHA, HILARIOUS! I can just see it now...

"well, our gameplan is to shut down their KR who will probably touch the ball more than their RB by the way our offense is playing. if we can do that, I like our chances" - Belicheat

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Re: BB: "I think that right now we need to spend our time watching a lot of video on

Originally posted by jfreeman
                  I saw his press conference last night. He said something to the effect:

"Buffalo poses some unique challenges"

Yeah, what challenge is that? Keeping the score under 100?

Comment

• mybills
                    81 st zoner
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Skooby
                    Please come up with a pic / video for him to watch, lol.

Here you go Bill, I'll save you the trouble:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3024271
                    Them winning will be less embarrassing than this.
                    If you've given up on the Bills, why are you still here?
                    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• MikeInRoch
                      • Sep 2003

Really, what that means is they wanted to lighten their mood this week, and therefore are going to be watching a comedy...
                      "'Clean up your room.', 'Stand up straight.', 'Pick up your feet.', 'Take it like a man.', 'Be nice to your sister.', 'Don't mix beer and wine, ever.'. Oh yeah, 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"

"Eh, Phil. That's one I happen to agree with."

Comment

• jamze132
                        Don’t hate…
                        • Jun 2003

Belichick is always snickering under his breath when he makes statements like that. The guy is so ****ing arogant about everything he does. He is a dick and I wish he was our coach...seriously!

Even though he is the enemy, I like what he does (minus the cheating) and I do respect him as a coach.

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                          The challenge is to try and stop/contain McGee and Parrish on kick and punt returns respectively.
                          punt returns? That would mean forcing them to punt- it's not gonna happen.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Jul 2002

He has to watch an awful lot of video to see our offense. They are never on the field.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                              Them winning will be less embarrassing than this.
                              If you've given up on the Bills, why are you still here?
                              talk about kicking your own team when they're down. With bills fans like these , who needs rival fans
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X