PDA

View Full Version : Anyone considering............

X-Era
09-18-2007, 05:54 AM
The strength of the two opponents we just faced?

Pitt looks better than Indy right now. I could see them winning home field throughout. Denver is also a sleeper for the playoffs, but right now they likely will go.

NE may be the best team in the league right now.

Yes, we should always win games. But we havent had a true litmus test yet, if we play terrible against the Jets or Fins I think it says more than losing to one of the best teams in the league.

Maybe its still too early to draw conclusions. I feel my previous comments stand at this point. But we cant completely disregard the quality of teams that we are facing. It probably will take a few more weeks to get a true evaluation of what we have. Is New Orleans really the worst team in the league? I think we all know better.

We all know what needs to improve. But we also know that we can easily see an entirely different team from week to week. That happens too.

Im just praying we get it right quick.

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 06:38 AM
Denver should of lost to Oakland, I would say they are getting lucky at best. Pitt played well but our D held them off for 3 quarters, not much support from the Offense to keep them off the field.

Our Offense gets a real QB, our D gets better.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2007, 07:10 AM
Denver should be 0-2.

Pittsburgh is not better than Indy right now. Pittsburgh won't get home field throughout the playoffs. Indy or NE will.

"Yes, we should always win games. But we havent had a true litmus test yet, if we play terrible against the Jets or Fins I think it says more than losing to one of the best teams in the league."

By winning this test does it mean we suck but we don't suck as bad as they do?

jamze132
09-18-2007, 07:12 AM
So the Bills still have a chance to win the Super Bowl? Should we not be upset that we lost to two good tems so far? So we can look forward to playing suckass teams to measure how good we actually are?

I will say it again, what's the point in going to playoffs if you aren't going at least to the Super Bowl? How are we supposed to get around teams like Pittsburgh who just owned us? Need I mention NE will be there as well?

acehole
09-18-2007, 07:46 AM
Well said! Pittsburg is a tough place to play......
Denver stole that game. We should legitimatly be 1-1.

The strength of the two opponents we just faced?

Pitt looks better than Indy right now. I could see them winning home field throughout. Denver is also a sleeper for the playoffs, but right now they likely will go.

NE may be the best team in the league right now.

Yes, we should always win games. But we havent had a true litmus test yet, if we play terrible against the Jets or Fins I think it says more than losing to one of the best teams in the league.

Maybe its still too early to draw conclusions. I feel my previous comments stand at this point. But we cant completely disregard the quality of teams that we are facing. It probably will take a few more weeks to get a true evaluation of what we have. Is New Orleans really the worst team in the league? I think we all know better.

We all know what needs to improve. But we also know that we can easily see an entirely different team from week to week. That happens too.

Im just praying we get it right quick.

mybills
09-18-2007, 07:51 AM
TD and Jamze..let me explain something to you.

STOP THINKING about the PO's and the SB. It's not gonna happen. Our team is decimated with injuries, our players have just witnessed a tragedy, and our OC must have a woman on his mind, cuz it sure isn't coaching.

Just watch the games and be glad you can.

OpIv37
09-18-2007, 07:53 AM
As several people pointed out, Denver sucks.

Pitt is a good team but guess what? The AFC is full of good teams: Indy, NE, Cincy, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, San Diego, etc. Sooner or later we're going to have to beat at least some of them to get anywhere. Strength of opponents is not a legit excuse for sucking.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2007, 07:56 AM

STOP THINKING about the PO's and the SB..

:lmao: I think you have me confused with someone else.

I've never thought playoffs. Hell, I've never thought anything over 6 wins.

OpIv37
09-18-2007, 07:58 AM

STOP THINKING about the PO's and the SB. It's not gonna happen. Our team is decimated with injuries, our players have just witnessed a tragedy, and our OC must have a woman on his mind, cuz it sure isn't coaching.

Just watch the games and be glad you can.

You're right but for the wrong reasons. The only valid point in there is about the OC because this team wasn't going to the playoffs even before all the injuries. The talent and the experience just aren't there.

mikemac2001
09-18-2007, 08:17 AM
Denver should of lost to Oakland, I would say they are getting lucky at best. Pitt played well but our D held them off for 3 quarters, not much support from the Offense to keep them off the field.

Our Offense gets a real QB, our D gets better.

But Oakland has an awesome Defense......one of the best in the league problem is they cant score

mybills
09-18-2007, 08:18 AM
Some people act like we're supposed to go to the PO's. Like those calling for JP's benching. They act like putting Edwards in will get them there. :coocoo:
My reasons aren't wrong, they're legitimately added to the main reasons.