• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TacklingDummy
    Unreachable Douche
    • Jul 2002

Hey Patmoran

You been quiet this week.

I missed your expert analysis on last weeks game. What did you think about the Pittsburgh game and how do you feel the Bills will do against New England?

And you to WYS. I'd also like to hear what you think. In 50 words or less.

Thanks.
    Last edited by TacklingDummy; 09-18-2007, 08:23 AM.
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Re: Hey Patmoran

Talk about hitting the beehive with a stick.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart

Comment

• patmoran2006
        Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
        • Dec 2005

Ijust posted. I tried to cool off thinking I'd be happier but it aint happening.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
          ROFLMAO!!!

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

Originally posted by patmoran2006
            Ijust posted. I tried to cool off thinking I'd be happier but it aint happening.
            Happier about what, JP has looked terrible for 5 games in a row dating back to last season.

Comment

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
              You been quiet this week.

I missed your expert analysis on last weeks game. What did you think about the Pittsburgh game and how do you feel the Bills will do against New England?

And you to WYS. I'd also like to hear what you think. In 50 words or less.

Thanks.
              Are you serious TD?

Seriously.

I really don't know what's to report. Here's a pre/post game piece for 12/13 games this season;

We will be outgained
              outrushed
              allow more 1st downs
              more 3rd down conversions
              be more inefficient in the red zone
              yield extremely substantial time-of-possession advantages
              get outplayed at the line level on both sides
              yield near team record rushing yards

I mean what more needs to be said. This team, if one has evaluated it correctly, is entirely predictable. You just can't do what Levy and Jauron have done/allowed, and expect to see anything different.

Either way, the same, list per above, was the case last season, even in wins. So to think that anything's going to change is just foolish.

I've maintained a position since last year that if JP doesn't get his short game together, and the coaching in that way, that nothing will change. His short game still is low end, so nothing has changed nor will until/if that happens offensively.

Defensively we just don't have the muscle or talent either. Even fools that watch the Bills regularly understand that all that Schobel and Kelsay do is run around the OTs to the outside. That and our league worst roster of DTs is nothing more than a recipe for abject disaster. And disaster it is.

Why do you think I took on a slew of wagers that our rushing D would get worse?

A cakewalk wager with homers.

Many Bills fans aren't even watching the games this year.

Either way, I just put up my latest piece, really a standing piece for the rest of the season.

Why anyone's expecting anything different is beyond me. I'm about four games away from watching only when it's entirely convenient. For the first time in years I'm not doing any regular pre or post game pieces.

The analysis is the same damn thing every single week. So what's the point.

I'm sorry I can't be more encouraging, but like many Bills fans, I'm on the verge of permanently throwing my hands up into the air and saying "screw it." In fact, I never watch college ball and I've already watched more of that than I have in the last four seasons combined. I'm planning on going to a few WVU games and adopting them as my '07 rooting interest.

White/Slaton/Devine are an incredible trio although I don't think they have the D to win a championship. But their O is all that's needed, so if it can overcome their D weaknesses, I suppose they have a shot.

As to the Bills, win or lose each week, it's gonna be the same thing. We won't actually outplay any team other than in a game or two, and any wins that we get will likely be predicated on shoot-the-lights-out special teams and the field position that comes with it, or defensive scores off of poor offensive opponents and/or deep passes of our own to Evans.

As to Evans, I fully expected him to light things up this year to team record levels. So much for that. I'm embarrassed in that way already.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

I'm sorry I can't be more encouraging, but like many Bills fans, I'm on the verge of permanently throwing my hands up into the air and saying "screw it." In fact, I never watch college ball and I've already watched more of that than I have in the last four seasons combined. I'm planning on going to a few WVU games and adopting them as my '07 rooting interest.
                I love going to West Lafayette. BOILER UP!!

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                  Unreachable Douche
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                  Are you serious TD?

Seriously.

I really don't know what's to report. Here's a pre/post game piece for 12/13 games this season;
                  Dude, I said less than 50 words.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

I actually think the D is doing a better job than last year but the O keeps getting off the field faster than Evans himself.

It's the O that's depressing.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
                      Dude, I said less than 50 words.
                      Dude, you should know better.

Comment

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        I actually think the D is doing a better job than last year but the O keeps getting off the field faster than Evans himself.

It's the O that's depressing.
                        I see very little difference between last year's D and this one. Last year we just didn't play many teams with top-10 RBs.

This year we've played vs. Parker and Henry already. Next up Maroney and Morris. Laugh it up on Morris but I'll wager that he has 70+ yards on well over 4.0 ypc on Sunday.

Brady's gonna tear us a new one.

Our O is clearly worse in a year in which little has changed, and frankly, for the better on paper. Why this staff can't at least get close to average production from them spells "end of tenure" to the reasoning.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                          I see very little difference between last year's D and this one. Last year we just didn't play many teams with top-10 RBs.

This year we've played vs. Parker and Henry already. Next up Maroney and Morris. Laugh it up on Morris but I'll wager that he has 70+ yards on well over 4.0 ypc on Sunday.

Brady's gonna tear us a new one.

Our O is clearly worse in a year in which little has changed, and frankly, for the better on paper. Why this staff can't at least get close to average production from them spells "end of tenure" to the reasoning.
                          the D has kept the team in the game for the most part unlike last year. They can only do so much for 4 qtrs.
                          sacrifice1
                          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                            Unreachable Douche
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                            the D has kept the team in the game for the most part unlike last year. They can only do so much for 4 qtrs.
                            I thought the D did a good job last year keeping us in games.

For example the Chargers, Ravens, Colts, First NE game, Lions, both Miami games, GB, Jags, and Vikings.

Comment

• The last buffalo fan
                              I told the pet store guy "How else am I supposed to get the mouse out of my ass?"
                              • Sep 2004

Thanks Pat, Wys you are so ****ing great. Hey Skoob, let's us know who you really think about the team, please.
                              The Mexican & too!!

- Adriano & Emiliano, the next Villa & Zapata. Viva Mexico, cabrones!!! -

Comment

Working...
                              X