PDA

View Full Version : NO LIMIT on the amount of Winter Classic tickets you can buy!

Michael82
09-18-2007, 08:01 AM
I just saw this post on the Sabres board and figured that I would share it with you all. For all of you who will be sitting online, hoping to get these.....

WGRZ tv news just reported there is no limit on the number of tickets that can be purchased (which really S ucks).
They also reported you can not show up at HSBC arena before midnight or you'll be sent packing (mind you, there is only one ticket window open there according to the Buffalo News).

As a Fan, I'd suggest as many of you as possible try to get a block of tickets and coordinate between each other (via one post thread or something) as to who got them first so the rest can stop trying to purchase them. I dunno guys, I think this thing with no ticket purchase limit -- if true-- means we might get screwed. Scalpers can buy 100's at a time if thats the case..

Can we use this thread for people to commit to blocks and people per block sign up -- at face value--?. We are not allowed to sell tix here, but I don't think that is the issue at hand. If I commit to putting twenty $39.00 seats on my CC I already have 9 in my block of 20.

Should we create blocks of people to buy 20 at a time and 20 people commit to it letting one person do the buying?
Yeah, I know I sound crazy, but my gut says this is a sell out faster than we can blink...

This is not a binding agreement (and not supported by this website; no one can not sell tickets here) until we hear back from others. We need some input.

I feel like a total alarmist, and don't mean to be overly reactive! (take all of this with a grain of salt)

I'll be da mmed if "I" don't get to see this game in our own backyard.
Ideas anyone?

I only want ideas right now.... anyone???

http://forums.sabres.com/index.php?showtopic=28587<!--IBF.ATTACHMENT_405968-->

Bill Brasky
09-18-2007, 01:30 PM
This is absolute crap. I bet these ******* scalpers will try to get upwards of 1k for tickets. Pure bull****. Especially since Bills seasons ticket holders are left out in the dark.

Michael82
09-18-2007, 01:35 PM
This is absolute crap. I bet these ******* scalpers will try to get upwards of 1k for tickets. Pure bull****. Especially since Bills seasons ticket holders are left out in the dark.
Apparently there was a limit.....

50 per person!!! :ill: :puke: