PDA

View Full Version : Hey JP, decent game!

Patrick76777
09-18-2007, 08:25 AM
29 for 46 for 251 yards and a pick. Throw a couple TD’s in there and it wouldn’t have been a bad game!

Wait, I think that might be 2 games combined!

Inetpub
09-18-2007, 09:05 AM
29 for 46 for 251 yards and a pick. Throw a couple TD’s in there and it wouldn’t have been a bad game!

wait for next weeks stats. he might get to 300 yards and another int in there. that'll be totals after 3 games.

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 09:08 AM

Hold on Pat, we need to kiss his azz and make a club to support him. Maybe after he clears 600 yards by mid season he'll be closer to a hall of fame career.

DarbyTheDinosaur
09-18-2007, 11:23 AM
wait for next weeks stats. he might get to 300 yards and another int in there. that'll be totals after 3 games.

That's the spirit! Way to have faith! Instead of watching the Bills on Sunday, why don't you save time and ride a bike or plant some flowers or root for another team?

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 11:25 AM
That's the spirit! Way to have faith! Instead of watching the Bills on Sunday, why don't you save time and ride a bike or plant some flowers or root for another team?

How about we root for them to field the best team, starting with edwards @ QB. At least he'll stand and try to deliver the ball.

DarbyTheDinosaur
09-18-2007, 11:33 AM
How about we root for them to field the best team, starting with edwards @ QB. At least he'll stand and try to deliver the ball.

Fair point...I guess I just fundamentally disagree with you that Edwards gives the Bills a better chance this Sunday than Losman. I'm not saying five Sundays or ten Sundays or thirty Sundays from now...I'm saying this Sunday. IMO, there is no way Edwards is more prepared than Losman to start.

Tatonka
09-18-2007, 12:32 PM
skooby knows everything.. that is why he was a huge losman supporter.. then losman is aparently dating one of his exgirlfriends.. that is the only explaination for such a huge flip flop on his attitude.. skooby is following the new bandwagon.

The last buffalo fan
09-18-2007, 12:33 PM
skooby knows everything.. that is why he was a huge losman supporter.. then losman is aparently dating one of his exgirlfriends.. that is the only explaination for such a huge flip flop on his attitude.. skooby is following the new bandwagon.

That's my Skoob!!!!

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 01:54 PM

Check back in the posts, I started the new bandwagon. I've been off of Jp since game 1 and game 2 was just another example of poor game management.

Inetpub
09-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Fair point...I guess I just fundamentally disagree with you that Edwards gives the Bills a better chance this Sunday than Losman. I'm not saying five Sundays or ten Sundays or thirty Sundays from now...I'm saying this Sunday. IMO, there is no way Edwards is more prepared than Losman to start.

Whats better for the Bills? This Sundays game with a bum at qb or developing Edwards so he'll be the better QB 10/15 /30 games down the line?

Why not put him in and develop him? We all know what JP cant do. Its now time to see what Edwards Can do.

bflojohn
09-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Until that faithful day... guess what?! JP Losman is taking EVERY snap this week, and into the foreseeable future with the first string offense. Got it??

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 04:45 PM
Until that faithful day... guess what?! JP Losman is taking EVERY snap this week, and into the foreseeable future with the first string offense. Got it??

I just threw up a little.......