PDA

View Full Version : Could Manning or Brady win a Super Bowl with.......

BidsJr
09-18-2007, 08:55 AM
Evans, Price, Lynch, Reed, Parrish?

For all of those who are blaming the recievers for not getting open, ask yourself that question.

BTW *** I think Manning and Brady would *** for those in Rio Lihnda

TacklingDummy
09-18-2007, 08:57 AM
Yes.

Brady has already won 3 Super Bowls with no WR better than Evans.

And 2 Super Bowls with RBs worse then Lynch.

LtBillsFan66
09-18-2007, 08:58 AM
Yes.

BidsJr
09-18-2007, 08:59 AM

For all of those who are blaming the recievers for not getting open, ask yourself that question.

I'll add this. I bet if we exchanged QB's today with the Patirots we would win the division.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2007, 09:00 AM
I'll add this. I bet if we exchanged QB's today with the Patirots we would win the division.

:huh:

Do you mean the Pats would still win the division?

BidsJr
09-18-2007, 09:01 AM
:huh:

Do you mean the Pats would still win the division?

No I mean we "Bills" would win the division.

TacklingDummy
I'll add this, Put JP on NE 3 Super Bowl teams or the Colts Super Bowl team last year and none of them even make the Super Bowl.

Mitchy moo

Exactly, that's my point as well. Brady makes the pats who they are, without they stil lmay win but their production in general would go down. JP has no intangibles that make this team better, Edwards might.

Mahdi
09-18-2007, 09:06 AM
You could say that about every team in the NFL. If the Cards had Manning what would happen? If Manning had the Cards WRs what would happen? That argument can apply for every team. Doesn't mean the Cards are going to bench Leinart.

BidsJr
09-18-2007, 09:13 AM
You could say that about every team in the NFL. If the Cards had Manning what would happen? If Manning had the Cards WRs what would happen? That argument can apply for every team. Doesn't mean the Cards are going to bench Leinart.

My point is not that the Cardinals are going to bench Leinart.

Point is that we have a 4th year QB in the NFL who cannot get out of his own way and throws the O-Coordinator under the bus.

We have posters laying blame on the WR's not getting open.

We have the line.

We have decent enough WR's. (As you have noticed)

We have the RB.

We don't have the QB.

The right QB is either on the Bench or in the Draft.

That is as plain as I can make my point.

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 09:16 AM
My point is not that the Cardinals are going to bench Leinart.

Point is that we have a 4th year QB in the NFL who cannot get out of his own way and throws the O-Coordinator under the bus.

We have posters laying blame on the WR's not getting open.

We have the line.

We have decent enough WR's. (As you have noticed)

We have the RB.

We don't have the QB.

The right QB is either on the Bench or in the Draft.

That is as plain as I can make my point.

:respect:

DarbyTheDinosaur
09-18-2007, 11:20 AM
I'll add this, Put JP on NE 3 Super Bowl teams or the Colts Super Bowl team last year and none of them even make the Super Bowl.

Who the hell made the claim that JP was as good as Manning and Brady? Another absurd hypothetical.

anyways, to answer the thread...

Brady - It pains me to say yes.

Manning - i don't know. Are we just swapping out Harrison, Wayne, and Stokely for the Bills WR? If so, I'd say no...the Indy defense would have been too much of a liability for the offense to overcome for a SB.

Other than that, I wonder about this question in the fact that is seems to want to equate Evans with Harrison and Price/Reed/Parrish with Wayne...this is also an absurd inference...the Bills WR are not on the same talent level as the Colts WR but that doesn't mean they aren't good and capable of winning...even a super bowl.

BidsJr
09-18-2007, 11:38 AM
Who the hell made the claim that JP was as good as Manning and Brady? Another absurd hypothetical.

anyways, to answer the thread...

Brady - It pains me to say yes.

Manning - i don't know. Are we just swapping out Harrison, Wayne, and Stokely for the Bills WR? If so, I'd say no...the Indy defense would have been too much of a liability for the offense to overcome for a SB.

Other than that, I wonder about this question in the fact that is seems to want to equate Evans with Harrison and Price/Reed/Parrish with Wayne...this is also an absurd inference...the Bills WR are not on the same talent level as the Colts WR but that doesn't mean they aren't good and capable of winning...even a super bowl.

Indy's run D was worse than ours last year. To think that Manning wouldn't have had a positive effect on our D is plain silly. The time of possesion difference alone would have made our D better.

casdhf
09-18-2007, 11:40 AM
Brady has descent WRs and a great defense.
Manning has no defense, but more weapons on offense than any other team.

I don't think either QB could do better than 8-8 with our current squad.

BidsJr
09-18-2007, 11:47 AM

I think that is silly considering we went 7-9 last year.

FlyingElvis
09-18-2007, 11:47 AM

I disagree with all of this.

Manning didn't win a SB until his defense stepped up last year in the playoffs. They have been solid since. Maybe it continues maybe it doesn't.

Brady hasn't had a stable of WRs as good as the Bills have now until this year.

You put Brady or Manning on the Bills and they win at least one playoff game this year.

naugem
09-18-2007, 12:29 PM
Can you win a Super Bowl with a defense that can only force 1 punt in the whole game? ( and have only 1 takeaway)

DarbyTheDinosaur
09-18-2007, 02:09 PM
Indy's run D was worse than ours last year. To think that Manning wouldn't have had a positive effect on our D is plain silly. The time of possesion difference alone would have made our D better.

I totally agree.

I guess I answered incorrectly...I was answering with Evans, Reed and Price in Colts unis, not Manning in a Bills uni...

If Manning was on the Bills team last year...yes, he could have won the Super Bowl or at least made a solid run.

If Evans, Reed, and Price were on the Colts...no, he could not have won teh Super Bowl nor overcome the dreadful D to make a legitimate run.

patmoran2006
09-18-2007, 02:14 PM
Give us Brady or Manning and LET THEM CALL THEIR OWN PLAYS
and at worse we're a playoff team.

Devin
09-18-2007, 02:55 PM

BTW *** I think Manning and Brady would *** for those in Rio Lihnda

Manning and Brady would make those guys look like probowlers.

Brady can get work out of anyone.