PDA

View Full Version : Draw your line, who do you want to see start for the Bill for rest of this season?

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 09:14 AM
Why?

justasportsfan
09-18-2007, 09:19 AM
I'd start scrappy or maybe even Pluto.

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 09:20 AM
I'd start scrappy or maybe even Pluto.

Lol.:bandwagon

TacklingDummy
09-18-2007, 09:23 AM
JP, until its clear to the "Lickers" that JP is a bust or clear to the "Haters" that JP should start another game.

blackonyx89
09-18-2007, 10:02 AM
JP, until its clear to the "Lickers" that JP is a bust or clear to the "Haters" that JP should start another game.

They can say whatever they and pull their heads out of their butt to realize J.P. will not end this season.

M
09-18-2007, 10:07 AM

Jeez, it's not about which side of the fan base is right or wrong. Is it??

Typ0
09-18-2007, 10:10 AM
Don't ruin TE because JP can't get the job done...plus JP deserves a chance to work through his problems. I don't see it happening it's been too long but he deserves a chance.

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 10:14 AM
Don't ruin TE because JP can't get the job done...plus JP deserves a chance to work through his problems. I don't see it happening it's been too long but he deserves a chance.

When the big game is on, JP runs. I like guys who stand and deliver, this offense is designed around it as well.

Typ0
09-18-2007, 10:17 AM
When the big game is on, JP runs. I like guys who stand and deliver, this offense is designed around it as well.

running is a good attribute when the time is right. When you run because you have no idea what's happening downfield it's bad.

Typ0
09-18-2007, 10:18 AM
he'll be coached on that this week...and he'll try better to deliver the ball which will result in INTs.

PcA125
09-18-2007, 11:18 AM
I dont want edwards right away... but if this continues, and we dont destroy the jets.... then yes I want edwards in there. Look at what the back up for the jets did last week against the Ravens D... he should have led a game winning drive at the end of the game but the reciever dropped the ball several timmes. Sometimes all you need is a little tweek in the O to get it going. I know that the QB isnt our only problem... but it cant get any worse right now either.

Yasgur's Farm
09-18-2007, 11:22 AM
JP...

Because he is our best chance of winning now and in the future.

Go ahaed coach... coach him hard. But for God's sake remove the shackles.

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 11:27 AM
JP...

Because he is our best chance of winning now and in the future.

If you can't do the easy stuff well, how do you do the harder stuff?

Crawl -----------> Walk -----------> Run

JP -> ?

patmoran2006
09-18-2007, 11:31 AM
JP is starting for now.

But anyone reading between the lines of Jauron's comments, I almost think he may grow a set of balls and start Edwards if Losman ****s the bed against NE on Sunday.

Realistically, IF Jauron decides to change it will come after the Jets game.

carybillsfan
09-18-2007, 11:43 AM

Do you honestly think the coaching staff is holding JP back? Please I've been hearing that for 3 years now. He doesn't look comfortable under center. He holds the ball entirely too long, he has no poise or confidence out there. None, zip, zero. I want the Bills to win now as much as anyone else. But this franchise has become obssessed with drafting the next Jim Kelly. We passed on Leinart, Cutler, Quinn, didn't make a play for Garcia, Brees. Anyone of these guys, with the exception of Quinn, gives Buffalo a better chance to win this season and next than JP.

Meathead
09-18-2007, 01:01 PM
wheres the marangi option

Typ0
09-22-2007, 06:31 PM
JP is starting for now.

But anyone reading between the lines of Jauron's comments, I almost think he may grow a set of balls and start Edwards if Losman ****s the bed against NE on Sunday.

Realistically, IF Jauron decides to change it will come after the Jets game.

I hardly think NE would serve as a good measuring stick.

im4bflo
09-22-2007, 06:51 PM
Edwards has never played against NFL starters, much less in a real NFL game,
and some of you believe he'll waltz in, and do better than JP?
The kid looked great in the PREseason against the scrubs, but come on.
JP needs to play better, but Edwards isn't the answer right now,
the whole team needs to play better, coach's and coordinaters.
Throwing Edwards to the wolves, is not going to change the whole team.
GO BILLS!

YardRat
09-22-2007, 06:53 PM
The JP experiment is over for all intensive purposes, unless he manages to turn a miraculous 180 and consistently plays like a pro-bowler.

It's no longer a matter of who....just when.

Novacane
09-22-2007, 07:07 PM
Heck with pro-bowler. I'd settle for him consistantly playing like an above average QB.

im4bflo
09-22-2007, 07:14 PM
So you guys are blaming EVERYTHING on JP?

OpIv37
09-22-2007, 07:20 PM

I think that's a little harsh.

This team obviously has a lot of problems. I think two of the biggest ones are JP and Fairchild. Unfortunately, there is no potential replacement for Fairchild holding a clipboard. JP is one problem that can potentially be fixed now.

That being said, I think we need to give JP a few more games. If he's pulled, that has to be it. The Great JP Experiment needs to be an obvious failure and brought to an end to avoid a QB controversy.

Playing Edwards this weekend would be the dumbest possible thing we can do. It would completely destroy his confidence.

G. Host
09-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Why?
]http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/user_pics/182-1163987715.gif Why draw lines? Drawing lines is what media try to do making him vs him or them vs them because they can spin up the viewers to get higher ratings.

im4bflo
09-22-2007, 07:33 PM
I remember fans talking about Kelly like they are JP, back when he had a couple bad games, but winning changes everything.
But with all the problems this team has, it's going to be tougher, especially with this schedule. We're young, with a lot of new players, and second stringers due to injury, you've got to remember that to.
Just hang in there, and don't rip the team. GO BILLS!

Novacane
09-22-2007, 07:59 PM

Noone is blaming him for everything. The team obviously has a lot of problems. A QB that is not very good is one of them.

PECKERWOOD
09-22-2007, 08:08 PM
Who do you want to start and who do you think will start, are two very different questions. I want JP to play well so we don't have to worry about our starting QB position.

LtBillsFan66
09-22-2007, 08:11 PM
running is a good attribute when the time is right. When you run because you have no idea what's happening downfield it's bad.

:bf1:

Meathead
09-22-2007, 08:44 PM
enng oom anrgnn edwards izda footure mnrngggg raaalm msripsheeen losman eeza bustinmlngerland

im4bflo
09-22-2007, 09:25 PM
enng oom anrgnn edwards izda footure mnrngggg raaalm msripsheeen losman eeza bustinmlngerland

:snicker2: what part of Niagara Falls are you from :laughing:

Mr. Cynical
09-22-2007, 09:44 PM
None of the above.