PDA

View Full Version : Marshawn Lynch

Bufftp
09-18-2007, 09:27 AM
I really think he is going to be something special. He never stops driving his legs. Plays hard every down. The second comming of thurm?

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 09:30 AM
I really think he is going to be something special. He never stops driving his legs. Plays hard every down. The second comming of thurm?

Now we need a Bruce Smith type monster on D, a guy just designed to hunt opposing QB's for sacking.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2007, 09:31 AM
He reminds me more of Emmitt Smith running the ball. It's too early to see who he reminds me of catching the ball since he only has 3 catches.

Luisito23
09-18-2007, 09:31 AM
If only his knee wouldn't of touched the ground it would've been the sickest move since Thurman shook the cowgirls up.....GO LYNCH...GO!!!.....

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Bufftp
09-18-2007, 09:52 AM
GO BILLS!!!!!!

justasportsfan
09-18-2007, 10:21 AM
Our running schemes still leaves a lot to be desired. When you watch other rb's run it always seems that a few of them get huge chunks of yardage before being touched. Lynch has had to fight for yards on his own.

eyedog
09-18-2007, 10:34 AM
Reminds me of Billy Sims of Detroit.

Wys Guy
09-18-2007, 10:39 AM

Indeed. And the other thing that he does that is difficult to coach in at this level is that he keeps his shoulders square.

He clearly doesn't have that 2nd-gear in speed however. But I concur, he is not the issue on this team.

Otherwise, this should reveal how important a line is. Unfortunately that needs to be said for this team led by dolts.

Look at Barry Sanders. Among the best ever yet his teams only went so far with him being the primary asset on their O even with some good passing talent at times.

We are more than Lynch away.

Levy and Jauron, if they were worth a steamer, would have this team poised to finish around .500 this season already and have us playoff ready in their 3rd season which is expected for new GMs and coaching stalves.

Sadly, we're not even close to that I don't care if we do land the 1st overall next year.

Wys Guy
09-18-2007, 10:40 AM
I'll help ya out...

Our _________________ still leaves a lot to be desired.

RockStar36
09-18-2007, 10:56 AM
Marshawn is going to be great. Sad to say though, he isn't going to want to be a great player on a bad team. Unless the Bills start winning real soon they are going to continue to lose players.

Wys Guy
09-18-2007, 11:02 AM
Marshawn is going to be great. Sad to say though, he isn't going to want to be a great player on a bad team. Unless the Bills start winning real soon they are going to continue to lose players.

Yup! Exactly right. The word's already out that it sucks to play here. This season is only going to drive that spike further into the ground.

justasportsfan
09-18-2007, 11:42 AM
The word's already out that it sucks to play here. .who's your source?

BidsJr
09-18-2007, 11:45 AM
who's your source?

Pat Moran!

BidsJr
09-18-2007, 11:46 AM

I prefer the first coming of Marshawn!

justasportsfan
09-18-2007, 11:48 AM
Pat Moran!
:roflmao:

mybills
09-18-2007, 11:58 AM
Pat Moran!
:rofl:

Wys Guy
09-18-2007, 12:15 PM
who's your source?

When you ask questions like that you make people wonder.

You live in here. Seriously, it's the sum total of your social life.

It's where I usually find all the quotes about the players that have left here, you know, crud players like:

Ruben Brown
Jonas Jennings
Pat Williams
Takeo Spikes
London Fletcher
Nate Clements, etc.

Not to mention mouthy players and players that perhaps were not all that good while here (and "good" meaning at least solid/average starters, something that we sorely lack) such as:

McGahee
Vincent
Adams
Winfield
etc.

I know I for one really don't care about what players that have left here say directly other than what it does to the team. But many here do and post those things before slamming them. Naturally since you rarely actually talk football you miss all of that.

No never, just keep that pen lubed up so that you can fill out my check for the wagers we made at the end of the season.

Oh, and by the way, allow me to turn it around on you;

Do you consider Buffalo the kind of place that players are begging to come to.

Don't worry, it's rhetorical. ;)

justasportsfan
09-18-2007, 12:31 PM
When you ask questions like that you make people wonder.

You live in here. Seriously, it's the sum total of your social life.

It's where I usually find all the quotes about the players that have left here, you know, crud players like:

Ruben Brown
Jonas Jennings
Pat Williams
Takeo Spikes
London Fletcher
Nate Clements, etc.

Not to mention mouthy players and players that perhaps were not all that good while here (and "good" meaning at least solid/average starters, something that we sorely lack) such as:

McGahee
Vincent
Adams
Winfield
etc.

I know I for one really don't care about what players that have left here say directly other than what it does to the team. But many here do and post those things before slamming them. Naturally since you rarely actually talk football you miss all of that.

No never, just keep that pen lubed up so that you can fill out my check for the wagers we made at the end of the season.

Oh, and by the way, allow me to turn it around on you;

Do you consider Buffalo the kind of place that players are begging to come to.

Don't worry, it's rhetorical. ;)your source is your analysis? Not the most trusted source. :D

Most of those you've listed left for money, not because they it's a crappy org to play for like you imply. Nice try though. ;)

PLayers will play where the money is.

LtBillsFan66
09-18-2007, 12:35 PM
I don't remember much bad coming out of the mouths from these players.

Ruben Brown
Jonas Jennings
Pat Williams
Takeo Spikes
London Fletcher
Nate Clements
Vincent
Adams
Winfield

Tatonka
09-18-2007, 12:35 PM
unfortunately, people will turn on lynch the first time he has a 15 carries for 25 yard game. skooby will be calling for us to draft mcfadden with our first pick.

justasportsfan
09-18-2007, 12:37 PM
I don't remember much bad coming out of the mouths from these players.

Ruben Brown
Jonas Jennings
Pat Williams
Takeo Spikes
London Fletcher
Nate Clements
Vincent
Adams
Winfield

I did hear Pat complain but it towards TD. He said if Marv was running the show then , he'd still be a bill.

Fletcher was *****ing that he wasn't extended in his last year.

Adams was cut.