PDA

View Full Version : TKO

mchurchfie
09-18-2007, 10:22 AM
I made it a point to watch him last night and he still isn't his old self. He is playing very timid and seems afraid to sell out on a tackle. He looks like he is trying to protect himself alot. I think we made the right move in letting him and his big contract walk.

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 10:25 AM
TKO is not getting any younger and will not play out his contract, it's a shame.

Earthquake Enyart
09-18-2007, 10:26 AM
I made it a point to watch him last night and he still isn't his old self. He is playing very timid and seems afraid to sell out on a tackle. He looks like he is trying to protect himself alot. I think we made the right move in letting him and his big contract walk.
I concur. He gets manhandled in the middle.

justasportsfan
09-18-2007, 10:29 AM
Did you watch Fletcher at all Church?

mchurchfie
09-18-2007, 10:32 AM
Did you watch Fletcher at all Church?
Nope!:couch:

justasportsfan
09-18-2007, 10:42 AM
Nope!:couch:
let's put it this way, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over letting him go.
POZ isn't impressing me yet. He's got potential but he's getting manhandled at the LOS at times but at least he's engaging blockers. He'll learn eventually.

bigbub2352
09-18-2007, 11:29 AM
let's put it this way, I'm not gonna lose any sleep over letting him go.
POZ isn't impressing me yet. He's got potential but he's getting manhandled at the LOS at times but at least he's engaging blockers. He'll learn eventually.
I watched the whole game last night and fletcher was as usual making plays 5 yards from the LOS, TKO did look some what tenative, and is not worth what he would have made here, not is fletcher if we would have resigned him, that being said POZ is gettin doubled at the LOS, because out Dline is so easily blocked, he has no room to get to the ball and is actually taking away running lanes, that is what the cover 2 middle LB does, he hasnt made many plays i agree, but if u watch he is always in postion, which is real good for a rookie LB, kyle, larrry, john and timmy gotta keep blockers off our LBs which they are not doin

justasportsfan
09-18-2007, 11:39 AM
I watched the whole game last night and fletcher was as usual making plays 5 yards from the LOS, TKO did look some what tenative, and is not worth what he would have made here, not is fletcher if we would have resigned him, that being said POZ is gettin doubled at the LOS, because out Dline is so easily blocked, he has no room to get to the ball and is actually taking away running lanes, that is what the cover 2 middle LB does, he hasnt made many plays i agree, but if u watch he is always in postion, which is real good for a rookie LB, kyle, larrry, john and timmy gotta keep blockers off our LBs which they are not doin
agreed. Like I said, with time and experience , he'll learn to deal with those blockers and start making plays.

patmoran2006
09-18-2007, 12:34 PM
He's still better than DiGorgio or Wire.

But I concur. . He's never gonna be the same again. Fletcher looks 20x better right now.