• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

Tickets For "Winter Classic" Sold Out

Forked from: Holy Crap! Winter Classic tickets must be gone in an instant.

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
    I just logged on at 10:05 and the best thing I could find was a single ticket in section 337, row 31. God I hope Mikey did better than that getting tickets for me!
    Going, going, gone-for now. Buffalo Sabres spokesperson Mike Gilbert confirms to Channel 2 News that all of the tickets available for sale today for what some are calling "The Ice Bowl" are gone. Season ticket holders have until September 28th to claim their tickets.

Gilbert says approximately 41,000 tickets that were made available to the general public today were sold out within 30 minutes.

Some seats have been put on hold for Sabres season ticket holders as well as Bills Club season ticket holders. They have until September 28th to decide if they will by them.

Seats are also on hold for the NHL, as well as Sabres and Penguins players.

Ticketmaster says it is possible that more seats could be put on sale to the general public at a later date if the players, league, or season ticket holders do not need all of their reserves.

7,000 tickets are also being held because they could have an obstructed view. The Sabres and the NHL will not know if some of those seats can be sold until the rink is built inside Ralph Wilson Stadium.

• clumping platelets

Re: Tickets For "Winter Classic" Sold Out

So, regular Bills season ticket holders are left out

Sabres

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

Haha they lied hardcore, I bought tickets 30 minutes ago at the Ralph.
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
        Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by clumping platelets
        So, regular Bills season ticket holders are left out

Sabres
        Yeah. That's really ****ing classy on their part. I guess I will take a nice dump on my seat at the Giants game for whoever got dibs on my seat for the "Ice Bowl"

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jfreeman
          Yeah. That's really ****ing classy on their part. I guess I will take a nice dump on my seat at the Giants game for whoever got dibs on my seat for the "Ice Bowl"
          Great idea!

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman
            So do you get first dibs for concerts, high school football games?
            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
              Peterman Sucks!
              • Mar 2006

Why should Bills season tickets holder get any kind of rights to a non-football event at the Ralph?

Comment

Working...
              X