PDA

View Full Version : New England fan here

Beantown_Pat
09-18-2007, 01:37 PM
I come and peace and just want to talk about the game.

Listen, I am not going to sugar coat it...it could get really ugly when we play.

This Pats team is the best Pats team I have EVER seen. No BS...they are that good!

I think Losman is in for a very very long day. I am worried about Evans though. He is due for a break out game and wouldnt be surprised to see Losman throw a couple of long ones to him.

You guys should of gotten a better coach. I am not worried about Jauron.

I think our offense will torch your secondary. I just dont see how you guys are gonna cover Moss, Stallworth and Welker.

I see something like this:
Pats 42
Bills 14

What are your thoughts on the game?

Earthquake Enyart
09-18-2007, 01:44 PM
I think 14 is a stretch.

OpIv37
09-18-2007, 01:45 PM
I think 14 is a stretch.

agreed- maybe if we get a ton of ST help because the offense won't put up 14 on the Pats on their own.

lightningbolt444
09-18-2007, 01:46 PM
well since they know our defensive calls :bandwagon

Pats: 41
bills:10

The pats are the better team no matter what.

The King
09-18-2007, 01:47 PM
I think London Fletcher, Takeo Spikes and Nate Clements are going to come back and volunteer their time to help us beat the Pats!!! Or maybe the Pats will let us use a 13 man front to give JP a little more protection.

OpIv37
09-18-2007, 01:48 PM
I think London Fletcher, Takeo Spikes and Nate Clements are going to come back and volunteer their time to help us beat the Pats!!! Or maybe the Pats will let us use a 13 man front to give JP a little more protection.

we'd still be lucky to score 14 even if they let us play 13 on 11.

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 01:49 PM
Hey bean,

The Bills we're 2-0 and had just smoked NE for breakfast like 31-0 in the first game a few years back. The Bills we're #1 in the power rankings after week 2 and by the end of that season we're ranked #31.

Don't get to excited and don't live for your 2 great performances so far, you may not see them again for one reason or another.

Patrick76777
09-18-2007, 01:53 PM
I think 14 is a stretch.

I don't know about you, but I can't wait until the Pats stink again. God, were Bills fans this annoying in the 90's when we used to beat the hell out of NE twice a year?

Earthquake Enyart
09-18-2007, 01:55 PM
I don't know about you, but I can't wait until the Pats stink again. God, were Bills fans this annoying in the 90's when we used to beat the hell out of NE twice a year?
:up:

lightningbolt444
09-18-2007, 01:56 PM
the pats way they handle the cap now will catch up to them in five years and they will have ALL medicore players so get ready

patmoran2006
talent comes and goes.

But good coaching and ESPECIALLY FO management always keeps your team from "stinking"

We just dont know about that since the Polian/Levy era.

LtBillsFan66
42 is a stretch too.

NE - 56
Bills - 3 (if we're lucky)

OpIv37
09-18-2007, 01:57 PM
Hey bean,

The Bills we're 2-0 and had just smoked NE for breakfast like 31-0 in the first game a few years back. The Bills we're #1 in the power rankings after week 2 and by the end of that season we're ranked #31.

Don't get to excited and don't live for your 2 great performances so far, you may not see them again for one reason or another.

damn, skoob- you're really off base here.

In those 2 Bills games back in 03, the Bills showed some flaws on O and had yet to prove anything (remember, they were a mere 8-8 the year before).

By contrast, the Pats have won 3 SB's in the last 5 or 6 years and gone deep into the playoffs every year. They have a consistent record of success and have yet to show any serious flaws. It's an entirely different situation.

Patrick76777
09-18-2007, 02:00 PM
talent comes and goes.

But good coaching and ESPECIALLY FO management always keeps your team from "stinking"

We just dont know about that since the Polian/Levy era.

It's all cyclical. Good teams will always be bad again and bad teams will always be good again. Nobody has “figured it out”, not even the great Patriot coaches and management. There will always be hundreds of players and coaches and management for other teams looking for a way to take down the new great team. It’s just a matter of time.

Bill Brasky
09-18-2007, 02:11 PM
Big deal. The Pats are going to destroy us. Call me when you have something new to report.

dannyek71
09-18-2007, 02:21 PM
careful, dont tell this patsie anything. He could me mic'd

DarbyTheDinosaur
09-18-2007, 02:27 PM

Listen, I am not going to sugar coat it...it could get really ugly when we play.

This Pats team is the best Pats team I have EVER seen. No BS...they are that good!

I think Losman is in for a very very long day. I am worried about Evans though. He is due for a break out game and wouldnt be surprised to see Losman throw a couple of long ones to him.

I think our offense will torch your secondary. I just dont see how you guys are gonna cover Moss, Stallworth and Welker.

Pats 42
Bills 14

I am not talking about this Sunday because the Bills have long strides before they are one of these types of teams...in fact, it probably will get ugly but I'm hoping not.

However, you might want to ease back on your confidence level with the Patsies. Sure, your O is phenomenal right now...acknowledged.

(Now here's the part I'll get killed for...) But your D is just as it's always been...very good and very stout, but not shutdown (think Baltimore or Chicago). You guys aren't unbeatable...you have just feasted on two teams that don't have an offense right now. The Jets stunk up the joint (and usually do) and the Chargers are doing nothing right now...LT was too busy making commercials in the offseason and Phillip Rivers is an overrated piece of junk. As soon as you take on a capable offense with a serviceable defense, you'll lose the shootout.

Enjoy it while you can...

Patsies suck!

Mahdi
09-18-2007, 02:30 PM
It's all cyclical. Good teams will always be bad again and bad teams will always be good again. Nobody has “figured it out”, not even the great Patriot coaches and management. There will always be hundreds of players and coaches and management for other teams looking for a way to take down the new great team. It’s just a matter of time.
Actually the Pats DO have figured it out and its simple: Draft OL and DL high and sign them for the next 7 years which they have done. Plug in a good QB and yer set. Even with Caldwell, Brown and Gaffney they were in the championship game. And the defense has succeeded with no name LBs, CBs and S, as well as cast offs from other teams at RB (Dillon, Smith) and WR. They not only have great players on OL and DL but they have been playing together since they have been in the league.

And this doesnt only apply to the Pats. Look at the Colts. All their OL and DL are homegrown and have been together for several years now. Granted they have Harrison and Wayne but they have always been there.

mybills
09-18-2007, 02:41 PM
What's with the 41, 42, and 56? I don't see NE scoring above the 20's. :scratch:

Mad Bomber
09-18-2007, 02:45 PM
What's with the 41, 42, and 56? I don't see NE scoring above the 20's. :scratch:
We're talking the whole game here, not the 1st quarter...

hydro
09-18-2007, 02:49 PM
We're talking the whole game here, not the 1st quarter...

:roflmao:

mybills
09-18-2007, 02:50 PM
So am I, Mad. That's a bit cocky to think they'll do it again just cuz they had 2 good games. Didn't Miami shut them out last year 21 - 0 when they were as sucky as we are now?
:tap:

Patrick76777
09-18-2007, 02:51 PM
Actually the Pats DO have figured it out and its simple: Draft OL and DL high and sign them for the next 7 years which they have done. Plug in a good QB and yer set. Even with Caldwell, Brown and Gaffney they were in the championship game. And the defense has succeeded with no name LBs, CBs and S, as well as cast offs from other teams at RB (Dillon, Smith) and WR. They not only have great players on OL and DL but they have been playing together since they have been in the league.

And this doesnt only apply to the Pats. Look at the Colts. All their OL and DL are homegrown and have been together for several years now. Granted they have Harrison and Wayne but they have always been there.

"Plug in QB" = Tom Brady

Insane = Mahdi

Patrick76777
09-18-2007, 02:52 PM

I'm sure it doesn't matter that both of those teams have 2 of the best QB's to ever play in the NFL!

Billzz
09-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Only way I see us hanging more then 14 points is if we play UP to our opponent. Kinda like the Cincy Browns shoot out.

That being said our ass will be handed to us on a platter courtsey of a team that trusts each other with lots of talent. I hate NE almost as much as Miami and want nothing more then to destroy them, I just can't see how we do it unless Lynch gets the ball 50 times.

Mahdi
09-18-2007, 02:53 PM
"Plug in QB" = Tom Brady

Insane = Mahdi
ok I clearly didnt call Brady a "plug in" QB. I said plug in a GOOD QB. Read first.

justasportsfan
09-18-2007, 03:24 PM
The PAts is an org. that cheats , BB blows and Brady is gay.

Can't believe some of you guys turned soft. :limp:

Nighthawk
09-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Wow, what a concept...a Pats fan coming in here to talk smack about the Bills when we already know they suck. It kind of loses it's effectiveness...doesn't it???

eyedog
09-18-2007, 03:39 PM
There's no doubt the Pats used premium draft picks to soldify both of their lines then they filled in receivers, rb's, safety's, corners, and lbers.
Of course they did get lucky with Brady, and that was obviously very important, but outside of that their strength is in their lines.

DynaPaul
09-18-2007, 03:56 PM
I come in peace... SHOOT TO KILL!

Devin
09-18-2007, 03:58 PM

:roflmao:

devour
09-18-2007, 04:10 PM
Pat's fan here. I think the game will be a lot closer than what everyone thinks. The Bills' offense are better than what they've shown the first 2 games, and the Pats may have a let down after last week's big win against SD. I expect Jauron to open up the playbook and turn Losman and Evans loose. Wouldn't surprise me at all if it comes down to the last couple of series before the Pats cheat their way to a close win ... I meant .... sneak away with a close win.

Hammertime
09-18-2007, 04:12 PM
Pats fan, you'll find more love for the Pats here than anywhere else. Grab a beer and make yourself at home. Op or Pat might even rub your shoulders.

P.S. Your team and coach now have a history of cheating and they will never live up to the other great 'dynasties'.

AndreReed83
09-18-2007, 04:19 PM
Thanks Beantown, for letting me know before hand that your favorite team will probably cream my favorite team. Glad you're looking out for me. :str8face:

justasportsfan
09-18-2007, 04:24 PM

I?

Is it because you didn't see them in the 80-90's because you guys never existed until the Pats started winning?

acehole
09-18-2007, 04:40 PM
I think you are right as rain...but be carful..if the brek girl goes down you will have nothing but thugs and ugly aint the word. Your coach allready has our defensive and offensive line calls so it should be a blow out. Tell your coach to now be carful about the rope a dope. We will be giving fake calls all day to see if Brady bites if not now I know how you felt during the Jim Kelly B Smith days.....all good.

Pats 42
Bills 14

Beantown_Pat
09-18-2007, 05:21 PM

Yeah, keep telling yourself that. I think all the other AFC East fans have been saying that for the last three years now and the Pats still run this division.

Again, I am not trying to talk smack, just sense. I think you guys could be better if you actually had a REAL coach like Cowher, instead of the lame duck coach you have right now.

justasportsfan
09-18-2007, 05:24 PM
I think you guys could be better if you actually had a REAL coach like Cowher, instead of the lame duck coach you have right now. We need a coach that knows how to cheat.

Beantown_Pat
09-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Is it because you didn't see them in the 80-90's because you guys never existed until the Pats started winning?

Haha bitter much? Look, I am only 24 so I havent seen THAT much football. But this is the best Pats team that I have ever seen. Even Bill Simmons (The Sports Guy ) agrees.

casdhf
09-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Can you hire assassins online?

raphael120
09-18-2007, 05:28 PM
You guys aren't unbeatable...you have just feasted on two teams that don't have an offense right now

If San Diego has no offense right now, then I'd hate to see how that relates to the Bills offense given we're "even worse" than the Chargers offense.

justasportsfan
09-18-2007, 05:29 PM
Haha bitter much? Look, I am only 24 so I havent seen THAT much football. But this is the best Pats team that I have ever seen. Even Bill Simmons (The Sports Guy ) agrees.
that's okay. Most pats fans have only been in existance for 4-5 years.

Elminster
09-18-2007, 05:29 PM
I actually laughed when Bellicheat said he had watch tape on us. He could stymie Fairchild's gameplan in his sleep, even if all his brilliance comes from cheating. Ugh...

Beantown_Pat
09-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Keep talking smack about our coach. How come it didnt affect us when we played San Diego??? Seemed like we were alright.

The whole cheating thing is being blown out of proportion. It was a one time deal and is behind us now.

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 05:37 PM
Keep talking smack about our coach. How come it didnt affect us when we played San Diego??? Seemed like we were alright.

The whole cheating thing is being blown out of proportion. It was a one time deal and is behind us now.

BS, you did it every game and the mic thing is going to create a bigger problem.

Confused
09-18-2007, 06:40 PM

I usually close my eyes too when the other team is up 21 pts.

Kadiddlehopper
09-18-2007, 07:21 PM
It was a one time deal and is behind us now.Not even close. As to the score - Bills 24, Pats 23

Mad Bomber
09-18-2007, 07:30 PM

A ONE TIME THING? I think not...this is something that has been brought up several times in the past few years. If you think that this was a one time thing, then you are in SERIOUS denial, my friend...

unpaid_bills
09-18-2007, 08:04 PM
F*&K the Pats --- Go Bills!

Like the flu or a communicable disease we will give you the injury bug. How about if we just play the game - if you are so sure of the score go bet in Vegas

Ingtar33
09-18-2007, 08:53 PM
you're too kind to us.

for the first time in 3 years im debating about not watching a bills game.

this will be horrible to watch.

I was at a favorite pub of mine watching the game on sunday. I love it in part because fans from all over the nfl come. and by the end of the day, me and a KC fan were debating which of our two teams would be picking first.

I don't think i've ever had that conversation by the end of week no.2... actually, i KNOW i've never had that convo about my Bills.

It breaks my heart, when i look at that schedule, and i can't see a winnable game on it (except maybe miami, though after watching them against Dallas i had to admit to myself, i don't think we would have put up as good a struggle against the cowboys)

Im not a pessimistic person, but those losses to our starting D will hurt more with every week. and already i think they've made it nearly impossible for us to compete on a week to week basis.

i really want to believe im wrong.

TrentEdwards2008
09-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Another ugly loss = Loseman benched for good!

I never thought I'd say it but......Go Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CSFAN
09-18-2007, 09:58 PM
I think the Pats beat the Bills maybe 3-4 times in my first 7 or 8 years as a football fan, and I never talked like this guy.

I can't wait until this dynasty runs its course. Patriots fans have become worse than the Cowboys fans of old, imho...

DarbyTheDinosaur
09-19-2007, 06:13 AM
If San Diego has no offense right now, then I'd hate to see how that relates to the Bills offense given we're "even worse" than the Chargers offense.

If you read my post, you'll see that I didn't claim the Bills would be the team to win a shoot-out with them...I am just saying there are teams out there that could...I was merely trying to knock this Patsies fan down from the perch he's sitting on...I mean, c'mon he's on a Bills message board, am I supposed to kiss his @ss?

mybills
09-19-2007, 07:08 AM
I usually close my eyes too when the other team is up 21 pts.
We'll see.
I just can't be as automatic as some Bills fans in saying it's over before we even play the game. Call it homerism if you want, but after all these years..I think I've seen it all.

:monkeyp: NE & their fans. (except NE39) he's cool. :cheers:

mybills
09-19-2007, 07:11 AM
F*&K the Pats --- Go Bills!

How about if we just play the game - if you are so sure of the score go bet in Vegas
:bf1: I don't hear the fat lady singing, either.

jamze132
09-19-2007, 07:20 AM
Glad to see just about everyone in this thread fell into the Patriot Troll's trap. Stay classy, Billszone. :cheers:

Patrick76777
09-19-2007, 07:29 AM
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. I think all the other AFC East fans have been saying that for the last three years now and the Pats still run this division.

Again, I am not trying to talk smack, just sense. I think you guys could be better if you actually had a REAL coach like Cowher, instead of the lame duck coach you have right now.

Nobody has figured it out in 80+ years, but now you think the Pats have and will be good forever? Not a chance. They'll come down sometime.

The Bills were great from 88-99. It can be a long time, but everyone comes back down to earth.

XNOUGHT1
09-19-2007, 09:52 AM
Pats fan here. When we go back to being "normal" again, you won't hear us for a long time. Then people will come back and we'll have our normal amount of die-hards like everyone else.

You guys are tough fans.

kelly7219
09-19-2007, 04:37 PM

Looks like Belichick is getting a Christmas present this year.

http://www.thepatriotgames.com/

I think our Bills are going to show you guys a thing or two.

Bat09Freak
09-19-2007, 07:33 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb49/BillsDesktops/brady-sacked-logo.gif

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb49/BillsDesktops/patiots-logo-destroyed.gif

Mad Bomber
09-19-2007, 07:40 PM
NE was making a statement against the Chargers, who they have some bad blood against.

The Pats may be looking past the Bills (an EASY win) this week, as they look forward to the Bengals next week. Hell, the Bills are the weakest team in the NFL. They're totally predictable. We outmatch them man for man, so they don't stand a chance against us. We'll EASILY crush them.

On any given Sunday....

tampabay25690
09-19-2007, 08:01 PM
Well everyone thinks we will get blown out........ITS funny but this could be the biggest upset of the year. You know these games come all the time........

You wait and see......But I have a weird feeling about this game, and I would take the points and the Bills here. Remember NE had to get up for that game on National TV and teams usually have let downs the week after and thats a fact. YEA New England is much better then the BILLS....But thats why you have to play the game!!!!

Mad Bomber
09-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Well everyone thinks we will get blown out........ITS funny but this could be the biggest upset of the year. You know these games come all the time........

You wait and see......But I have a weird feeling about this game, and I would take the points and the Bills here. Remember NE had to get up for that game on National TV and teams usually have let downs the week after and thats a fact. YEA New England is much better then the BILLS....But thats why you have to play the game!!!!
:up:

Puck the Fatriots.

83evans
09-19-2007, 08:10 PM

Pats 42
Bills 14

Sorry, stoped reading after NEW ENGLAND FAN HERE.

njsue
09-19-2007, 08:12 PM

Pats 42
Bills 14

Trap game Bills win.

:duel:

TigerJ
09-19-2007, 11:04 PM
This will be my only post in this thread. I really don't need a Patriots fan to tell me that the Bills aren't very good and the game could be ugly. I could say he's wrong and look foolish in the light of the Bills' performance the last couple of weeks. I could agree with him, like many have done, but I don't really feel the need to inlate his ego. So I think I'll just let it alone and hope agains hope that something goes horribly wrong for the Patriots on Sunday and they end up on the losing end of a 49-6 thrashing. No, it won't happen that way, but I can dream for a few days.

mybills
09-19-2007, 11:16 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb49/BillsDesktops/brady-sacked-logo.gif

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb49/BillsDesktops/patiots-logo-destroyed.gif
That's friggin AWESOME! :rofl:

THATHURMANATOR
09-20-2007, 01:06 AM
We are going to get killed Big deal. Why are we humoring beantowndouche?

Mr. Pink
09-20-2007, 02:04 AM
I miss the days of Scott Zolak and Hugh Millen.

Do you think the NFL can fire Belichick and make the Patsies rehire Dick Mcpherson?