X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jack1022
    • Jan 2006

Buffalo Sabres screw us the fans

People spent all morning trying to get tickets for the new years day game for Sabres vs. Pens, and it sells out with no ticket limit.. Sabres org. never game Sabres and bills season ticket holders the opportunity to buy extra tickets. In fact, unless your a suit or club ticket holder at the Ralph you didn't get a chance... and WGR55 always talks trash about the bills and the org. about the way it handles business.. Well let's frown upon the Sabres managment for this huge mistake.. along with Drury and Briere.. Are we sure we want Galisano to run the Bills in the future?????
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Re: Buffalo Sabres screw us the fans

Originally posted by jack1022
    People spent all morning trying to get tickets for the new years day game for Sabres vs. Pens, and it sells out with no ticket limit.. Sabres org. never game Sabres and bills season ticket holders the opportunity to buy extra tickets. In fact, unless your a suit or club ticket holder at the Ralph you didn't get a chance... and WGR55 always talks trash about the bills and the org. about the way it handles business.. Well let's frown upon the Sabres managment for this huge mistake.. along with Drury and Briere.. Are we sure we want Galisano to run the Bills in the future?????

The Sabres games are on GR, so they never bash them.
    Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Meathead
      Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
      • Jul 2002

its a novelty but actually its gonna suck to be at the game. the weather likely will be bad, which is not usually a huge deal for hearty bflo fans, but worse the view is gonna be terrible

if somebody hands me a tik ill go but personally im not bugging if i dont
      One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• jack1022
        • Jan 2006

Im not going to claim to be a better fan of one over the other, WGR and children play that game...
        I would enjoy a bills game no matter the weather, just as I likely would have for a sabres game, not to mention use of a huge HD TV at the Ralph..

tailgate party remains the same..

Comment

• DMBcrew36
          • Feb 2005

Who cares. If you wanted to go to the game bad enough, you would've been online getting tickets at 10am this morning.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
            Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
            • Jan 2004

hopefully all 254 pens that fell off the face of the earth until Crosby was drafted got their reserved tickets. hopefully all the new bandwagon rimjobbers parading around like true fans got their tickets to scalp at hundreds of dollars a pop. hopefully bettman and the nhl reserved tickets for leafs fans as well so they can come to our city and **** on our good times...

at least we have the tailgate. i'm sure you'll need a scalped ticket for that as well.

Comment

• jack1022
              • Jan 2006

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
              Who cares. If you wanted to go to the game bad enough, you would've been online getting tickets at 10am this morning.

I found out afterward my wife and mother and father were attempting to get tickets for me as a x-mas gift... I suckes they worked hard for an hour calling and online, to later find out scalpers could and did buy time in blocks of hundreds...

If you had a brain you'd be working now...not in your parent's basement..

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

Someone sounds bitter. Welcome to reality, if you want tickets, be proactive.

When I lived in Buffalo in 96-98, I'd drive to Cleveland to get Indians tickets. Remember this is back when the Indians were in their consecutive sellout streak. I coulda stayed home and tried to do it through ticketmaster and saved the gas and time, but you know what I wanted tickets. You gotta do what you gotta do.

BTW Indians games would be sold out in the matter of about an hour. Not just one game, but the entire season.

Do you need a tissue because you couldn't get tickets? awwww.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                  • Jan 2004

he might just be pissed cuz the entire process was a mismanaged mess? there should have been some sort of structure, but there wasn't.

Comment

• jack1022
                    • Jan 2006

Originally posted by jfreeman
                    he might just be pissed cuz the entire process was a mismanaged mess? there should have been some sort of structure, but there wasn't.
                    Jfreeman, your one of the smart poster's here..

Comment

• gr8slayer
                      • Feb 2005

Why is this in the Bills Forum? Take it to the hockey forum.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                        Peterman Sucks!
                        • Mar 2006

Mismanaged? In who's eyes? The NHL wanted the publicity of the game being sold out quickly and got it.

That was the structure, sell the game out fast and reap the benefits of good publicity.

Public perception is the NHL doesn't matter, now they have this shining moment to hang their hats on. "You all say we don't matter, yet we just sold out an outdoor venue in a half hour. I guess we do matter to some people."

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                          • Jan 2004

i see your side, but man do i disagree. letting x amount of people buy as many tickets as they want, to scalp and 100's of times more than face value, defeats the purpose of a fast sell out.

this also helps to prove my point that buffalo is really a bandwagon city. last year people used the 'holiday's and bad weather in dec/jan' as an excuse to not buy bills tickets. yet they line up in droves for this. blows my mind.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by jfreeman
                            i see your side, but man do i disagree. letting x amount of people buy as many tickets as they want, to scalp and 100's of times more than face value, defeats the purpose of a fast sell out.

this also helps to prove my point that buffalo is really a bandwagon city. last year people used the 'holiday's and bad weather in dec/jan' as an excuse to not buy bills tickets. yet they line up in droves for this. blows my mind.
                            And you know what's even funnier? They'll be completely happy if the Sabres don't win a championship. They'll just say "oh yeah, well we're building for the future, yeah. You know, the future"

Buncha losers.

Comment

• dannyek71
                              Drink Responsibly
                              • Dec 2004

i am not a diehard sabres fan (I know of about 5 guys who play for them)
                              but Id even be interested in going to the ralph for a sabres game
                              [

Comment

Working...
                              X