PDA

View Full Version : We have played tough in NE the past 2 years!

Patrick76777
09-18-2007, 02:25 PM
Any chance we can keep that train rolling?

The King
09-18-2007, 02:29 PM
no.

ParanoidAndroid
09-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Now that you jinxed the trend.......no.

HHURRICANE
09-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Any chance we can keep that train rolling?

OMG! People please be prepared to get our asses kicked. There is a better chance of the sun not rising tomorrow.

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 08:06 PM
OMG! People please be prepared to get our asses kicked. There is a better chance of the sun not rising tomorrow.

I don't know about that, Pats can have some early injuries that weaken them. Like the whole offense and whole defense, lol.

OpIv37
09-18-2007, 08:08 PM
we played tough in the first game against NE- once Bellicheat learned our signals, the second game against them was a disaster.

Seriously, I had this game as a L ever since the schedule came out. I was hoping to go in and just see a solid effort. After the first two games though and how NE has been playing, now I just hope we can keep it under 24.

Hopefully the Bills will get back on track at some point this season, but against the Cheatriots in NE is not when it's going to happen.

Meathead
09-18-2007, 10:13 PM
well you never know

one good thing about last weeks game is the total bonehead errors that absolutely killed them week one were drastically fewer. thats a good sign

and maybe the coaches will listen to jp and let him do his thing. it sure looks like the game plans have blown ass first two weeks so maybe theyll try something else

prolly just wishful thinking but thats all we gots

Ed
09-19-2007, 12:53 AM
I'll be at the game. The Bills never lose when I'm in attendance!

churchinski
09-21-2007, 06:04 PM
Any chance we can keep that train rolling?none

churchinski
09-21-2007, 06:05 PM
well you never know

one good thing about last weeks game is the total bonehead errors that absolutely killed them week one were drastically fewer. thats a good sign

and maybe the coaches will listen to jp and let him do his thing. it sure looks like the game plans have blown ass first two weeks so maybe theyll try something else

prolly just wishful thinking but thats all we gots
The last thing they should do is start taking advice from a failed QB

Cntrygal
09-22-2007, 08:06 AM
I'll be at the game. The Bills never lose when I'm in attendance!

Then WTH haven't you quit your job and started going to EVERY game (home & away)? :mad:

Enjoy the game.:cheers:

shelby
09-22-2007, 08:10 AM
i Billieve!

DynaPaul
09-22-2007, 08:21 AM
I could see us keeping NE from making big plays with our defense and wouldn't be surprised if the game is closer than the 16.5 point spread. But in NE with this team playing the way it is I don't forsee a mark in the W column.

Remember... they've still got Tedy Bruschi!