PDA

View Full Version : Hope we get our **** together before Dallas

patmoran2006
09-18-2007, 02:31 PM
It would suck to get totally humihilated at home on Monday night in front of a national audience.

I was watching last night's game and I can think about was ESPN's 90 minute pregame and all the negative talk about this franchise.. Which will piss us off.

BUt how off base will they be if Dallas comes in here and puts the boots to us in front of the entire country.

I can tell you right now with near-certainty,that if Losman is still the starter and he embarasses us like he has first two games on national TV, that his ass will be taking a seat on the bench..

Mahdi
09-18-2007, 02:36 PM
We better learn to play against a 3-4 defense, because so far it hasnt looked good. If I was Jauron I would use my scout team D to simulate 3-4 defenses at practice such as the different blitzes, zone blitzes, and pressures that we need to be able to protect against. That would help immensely IMO.

Earthquake Enyart
09-18-2007, 02:37 PM
Maybe that's what it will take to make some changes around here. To get humiliated on national TV.

Scumbag College
09-18-2007, 02:39 PM
It would suck to get totally humihilated at home on Monday night in front of a national audience.

I was watching last night's game and I can think about was ESPN's 90 minute pregame and all the negative talk about this franchise.. Which will piss us off.

BUt how off base will they be if Dallas comes in here and puts the boots to us in front of the entire country.

I can tell you right now with near-certainty,that if Losman is still the starter and he embarasses us like he has first two games on national TV, that his ass will be taking a seat on the bench..

ESPN won't even mention the Bills during their broadcast before the MNF game in Buffalo.

I'm expecting a three hour long, pregame lovefest for Romo, TO, and Jerry Jones on ESPN that night before the game.

gr8slayer
09-18-2007, 08:23 PM
Dallas is a tough team but they aren't an elite team. We can beat them but we must open it up, their secondary might be worse than ours, it would be a great chance to get Lee involved.

Wys Guy
09-18-2007, 08:33 PM

I'm guessing that's what we're looking at. IMO their Offensive backfield will be the toughest we'll have played all year and they will present the most balanced offense we'll have played to date.

No one can cover TO and Barber and Jones should have absolutely no trouble logging close to if not well over 200 yards rushing. Honestly, with Schobel and Kelsay rushing wide all day, our middle may as well be vacant.

The defensive philosophy in use is flawed.

YardRat
09-18-2007, 08:35 PM
We better learn to play against a 3-4 defense, because so far it hasnt looked good. If I was Jauron I would use my scout team D to simulate 3-4 defenses at practice such as the different blitzes, zone blitzes, and pressures that we need to be able to protect against. That would help immensely IMO.

Not to be sarcastic, or lob you a softball, but do you really think Jauron is that stupid? What do you think these guys do in the week leading up to a game?

raphael120
09-18-2007, 08:39 PM

Don't know about anyone else, but I've been embarrased by the Bills play for 7 or more years now (even embarrassed by the Superbowl losses), I don't think it's going to make me even flinch or care one bit more if they lose. Now if they win, it will be totally unexpected and be nice, but am I betting on it? Nope. The Bills, for as long as I remember, have embarrased themselves everytime it's been a primetime game.

brobill1
09-18-2007, 08:49 PM
Then just quit! Why the hell do you even have a Poz picture or watch the games just don't watch and you won't be embarrassed its as easy as that! I myself love being a Bills fan regardless!

gr8slayer
09-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Then just quit! Why the hell do you even have a Poz picture or watch the games just don't watch and you won't be embarrassed its as easy as that! I myself love being a Bills fan regardless!
The near decade drought does things to people.

brobill1
09-18-2007, 08:59 PM
I feel the pain believe me I'm a season tix holder 9 years and counting and its painful leaving the stadium after so many losses. I'm sick and tired of this but once again we are rebuliding and it sucks to say that word but its true. I wanna believe in Marv and will give him the benefit of the doubt and give him another couple years. I loved this draft and the last one to some extent so 1 more draft and if Edwards pans out we may just may have a team here.

brobill1
09-18-2007, 08:59 PM
I feel the pain believe me I'm a season tix holder 9 years and counting and its painful leaving the stadium after so many losses. I'm sick and tired of this but once again we are rebuliding and it sucks to say that word but its true. I wanna believe in Marv and will give him the benefit of the doubt and give him another couple years. I loved this draft and the last one to some extent so 1 more draft and if Edwards pans out we may just may have a team here.

Bill Brasky
09-18-2007, 09:08 PM
It would suck to get totally humihilated at home in front of a national audience.

yeah, that's never happened.

Philagape
09-18-2007, 09:54 PM
I keep thinking of the Greg Bell game in 84

Crisis
09-18-2007, 11:15 PM
living in texas i would never hear the end of it if we lose this game.

i don't care if we go 1-15 they better beat the cowboys.

BlackMetalNinja
09-19-2007, 06:57 AM

You mean like pretty much every single time we've had a nationally televised game for the past 10+ years? Hell, even in the Super Bowl years we seemed to have issues on MNF.

gr8slayer
09-19-2007, 07:03 AM
living in texas i would never hear the end of it if we lose this game.

i don't care if we go 1-15 they better beat the cowboys.
Yeah you would...... Depends on what part of the state you live in.

Mahdi
09-19-2007, 07:08 AM
Not to be sarcastic, or lob you a softball, but do you really think Jauron is that stupid? What do you think these guys do in the week leading up to a game?
I get what yer saying, but, it still seems like we have never seen these blitzes before. Maybe they do study it all week and watch film but who knows, maybe they havent tried simulation.