PDA

View Full Version : 25,000 seats reserved for PITTSBURGH & TORONTO FANS

JD
09-18-2007, 02:56 PM
wowwwwwwwwwwwww

Thank you NHL, shafting BUFFALO yet again!

Only the NHL would invite the hometowns enemy to a game they're not even ****ing participating in!!!!

I understand pittsburgh getting tickets held for them...but TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS FANS!?!?!?!?!!

Oh wait wait, and get this... you know the major league baseball team: Toronto Blue Jays? Welllllllllllll they kind got tickets as well.

Awesome huh?? While thousands of Sabres fans are disheartened by the missed oppurtunity of obtaining tickets to a once in a lifetime spectacle, *******s from toronto are able to buy upwards of 50 tickets a piece and scalp them for insane amounts of money on ebay/stubhub etc.

Way to go NHL, only you screwups could **** up something so good!!

tampabay25690
09-18-2007, 03:03 PM
Well I have my tickets and I live in Tampa!!!!!

Earthquake Enyart
09-18-2007, 03:04 PM
REDICULOUS!!!!!

THATHURMANATOR
09-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Stop Crying and get tickets!

Why Leaf fans though? That part doesnt' make all that much sense but oh well right!

Typ0
09-18-2007, 05:21 PM
Stop Crying and get tickets!

Why Leaf fans though? That part doesnt' make all that much sense but oh well right!

sounds like the same region to me.

Philagape
09-18-2007, 05:23 PM
With online ticketing, anyone in the region has equal opportunity to begin with. No reason for special access.

Typ0
09-18-2007, 05:38 PM
With online ticketing, anyone in the region has equal opportunity to begin with. No reason for special access.

does anyone actually know the facts behind how the tickets were sold? Or are people just whining because there might be something to whine about?

THATHURMANATOR
09-18-2007, 05:41 PM
I think it is the latter TYPO.

Yeah thanks for screwing us over NHL by picking Buffalo to host such a prestigious event!! Not like bringing in 25000 people from Toronto and Pittsburgh could be good for our economy at all.... THINK PEOPLE THINK!

Typ0
09-18-2007, 06:07 PM
I think you are wrong thurm. It's a secret plot to screw people who live in Rochester and work at Wegmans I'm sure of it.

Philagape
09-18-2007, 06:13 PM
does anyone actually know the facts behind how the tickets were sold? Or are people just whining because there might be something to whine about?

It's known that Leafs and Jays season ticket holders had their own password. Why is that?

Typ0
09-18-2007, 06:25 PM
It's known that Leafs and Jays season ticket holders had their own password. Why is that?

perhaps because there is going to be an extreemly limited amount of outdoor hockey games in January and the NHL wanted to open it up to the region. That or they just didn't think we would buy all the tickets.

THATHURMANATOR
09-18-2007, 06:35 PM
I think you are wrong thurm. It's a secret plot to screw people who live in Rochester and work at Wegmans I'm sure of it.
You could be right on here!

JD
09-18-2007, 09:09 PM
Is one game really going to boost our ****ty ass economy?? We need a few thousand winter classics. No reason the maple leafs or blue jays STH should have gotten dibs on our tickets.

Do we get playoff tickets for the blue jays? If Toronto holds an IceBowl will we be able to get tickets?? I highly ****ing doubt it.

And hey, I have five tickets... I just feel bad for everyone who was left out that actually gives a **** about the team.

JD
09-18-2007, 09:16 PM
Whats with all the mentally ******ed looking pics of mikey, you guys got him ****ing hammered didnt you ahahaha

hammerbillsfan
09-18-2007, 09:35 PM
Whats with all the mentally ******ed looking pics of mikey, you guys got him ****ing hammered didnt you ahahaha

duh! :snicker:

JD
09-18-2007, 09:37 PM
AHAHAHAHA HAMMER MY STOMACH HURTS FROM LAUGHING AT YOUR AVATAR LMFAO

Philagape
09-18-2007, 09:38 PM
perhaps because there is going to be an extreemly limited amount of outdoor hockey games in January and the NHL wanted to open it up to the region. That or they just didn't think we would buy all the tickets.

Open? It was open to anyone on the planet who had a computer! Someone in Toronto, or Saskatchewan, or Timbuktu could get at ticket at the same time by the same means as anyone in Buffalo!

Typ0
09-19-2007, 03:44 PM
Open? It was open to anyone on the planet who had a computer! Someone in Toronto, or Saskatchewan, or Timbuktu could get at ticket at the same time by the same means as anyone in Buffalo!

not the same for season ticket holders. I'm basically saying they wanted a mechanism to promote the event to season ticket holders of the other teams prior to the tickets going on sale.