PDA

View Full Version : I still support JP

Stewie
09-18-2007, 09:18 PM
because he's good enough, smart enough, and god dammit, I like him.

MTBillsFan
09-18-2007, 09:24 PM
I like it because Al Franken is running for office in MN...:bandwagon

Also, We're gonna turn this ship around and start winning!
GO BILLS!

:dance2:

TrentEdwards2008
09-18-2007, 09:24 PM

EDITED FOR TOS VIOLATION -DB

YardRat
09-18-2007, 09:27 PM
I'll root like hell for him between kick-off and the final gun on gamedays as long as he's the starter, but when he plays like **** I'm still calling him on it the rest of the week.

TacklingDummy
09-18-2007, 09:27 PM
I support JP as starter also.

Not because I think he's any good.

I support Losman because I would have nothing to ***** about if he got benched, traded, or cut.

I need JP Losman as the Bills starter.

Stewie
09-18-2007, 09:28 PM
in all seriousness, JP could lose every game and be a winner in my book because of the way he conducts himself off the field.

We could use more pro athletes like JP.

Mitchy moo
09-18-2007, 10:03 PM
in all seriousness, JP could lose every game and be a winner in my book because of the way he conducts himself off the field.

WTF?

djjimkelly
09-18-2007, 10:25 PM
I support JP as starter also.

Not because I think he's any good.

I support Losman because I would have nothing to ***** about if he got benched, traded, or cut.

I need JP Losman as the Bills starter.

at least i can respect this point of view lol becuz its honest

Yasgur's Farm
09-19-2007, 06:23 AM
Losman is gay I think....at least he sounds like it. It might explain why he sucks so much balls as a QB LOL!!!
Buffalo Bills Zone NOTICE - READ BEFORE POSTING HERE: This is the holy grail of Bills forums. We talk about the Bills and the NFL in here. If you can not post without personal insults, getting off-topic, posting expressly to incite other posters, and repeatedly posting the same crap over and over, you may be restricted from posting in this forum without notice. We have rededicated ourselves to policing this forum with a vengeance. If you feel the need to slam others or talk smack, we have other forums available for exactly that purpose. Remember, you are not bigger than the Buffalo Bills. Let's talk football!

Stewie
09-19-2007, 06:50 AM
WTF?

it means: football isn't everything.

And I respect JP more for reaching out to the buffalo community, more than I would if he threw for 3500 yards and 25 touchdowns. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see that kind of performance. But it wouldn't make me respect him as a man.

HHURRICANE
09-19-2007, 07:59 AM
Losman is gay I think....at least he sounds like it. It might explain why he sucks so much balls as a QB LOL!!!

Dude. He might suck, and he might be gay, but he doesn't suck because he's gay. That's just stupid.

Mad Bomber
09-19-2007, 08:56 AM
Worst. Post. Ever.

mchurchfie
09-19-2007, 09:34 AM
it means: football isn't everything.

And I respect JP more for reaching out to the buffalo community, more than I would if he threw for 3500 yards and 25 touchdowns. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see that kind of performance. But it wouldn't make me respect him as a man.
If you're looking for a true hero and someone to respect, look no farther than our kids that are serving overseas. That's my idea of someone to respect as a man, not an overpaid, pampered athlete form the NFL. What JP did was commendable, but no more different or special than what many other Buffalo sports figures have down for the community over the decades. If he really wants to give this communitie's moral a lift he needs to start winning some games.

Elminster
09-19-2007, 09:58 AM
The only way to see if Losman can be successful to let him play. Hell, it seemed to work out pretty okay last year...why are they trying to fix something that wasn't broken? Ah, who am I kidding...story of the Buffalo Bills!

Saratoga Slim
09-19-2007, 10:29 AM

true dat.

Yasgur's Farm
09-19-2007, 11:05 AM
The only way to see if Losman can be successful to let him play. Hell, it seemed to work out pretty okay last year...why are they trying to fix something that wasn't broken? Ah, who am I kidding...story of the Buffalo Bills!Finished the season rated 11th... top 5 last 8 games. That's proof enough for me.

Michael82
09-19-2007, 11:08 AM
I'm still waiting for the coaches to go back to the gameplan that they used at the end of the season last year. It's time to let JP do his thing! Let's see some rollouts, screens, slants, long bombs, no-huddle, and basically...I want him to be able to change the ****ing play at the line to something he likes better, if he sees it there. :mad:

TacklingDummy
09-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Finished the season rated 11th... top 5 last 8 games. That's proof enough for me.

So far this season 24th....last 4 games? Im not sure, probaby pretty bad. That's proof enough for me but not for some. JP needs to remain the starter.

mybills
09-19-2007, 11:14 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...d.php?t=116359
Loosen the reins, damn it!

TacklingDummy
09-19-2007, 11:22 AM
JPs most recent history...last 4 games.

Pitt: 15 of 25 for 154 yards, 0 TDs, 0 Ints, RAT 77.8

DEN: 14 of 21 for 97 yards, 0 TDs, 1 Int. RAT 57.0

Ravens: 20 of 35, 237 yards, 1 TD, 2 Ints., RAT 63.3

Tenn: 19 of 33 for 266 yards, 1 TD, 2 Ints, RAT 68.4

Overall last 4 games 66.9 RAT

RockStar36
09-19-2007, 11:30 AM
JP has been bad this season.

I've been a JP supporter since day one and seriously thought he made great strides last season and would be an explosive QB this year but it just hasn't happened.

I still support him and want him to succeed, but he seriously has to put it together quickly or he will be gone. He's had enough time. No more excuses. I'm watching other QB's in the league with 1/3 his experience light up defenses.

Michael82
09-19-2007, 11:46 AM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...d.php?t=116359
Loosen the reins, damn it!
exactly! :hi5:

njsue
09-19-2007, 11:53 AM
JP has my support until the end of the season. :up:

He needs total team support right down to the coaches to make this team work.

Jan Reimers
09-19-2007, 12:03 PM
I like JP, too, but have to wonder why the coaching staff has the reins on him like they did the first half of last season.

And despite his great arm and mobility, the results just haven't been there. I admit, I'm frustrated with losing, and I'm wavering a little on JP's future.

DraftBoy
09-19-2007, 12:08 PM
Can anybody confirm that Losman is NOT ALLOWED to audible, call hot routes, or change blocking schemes? All Ive seen is posters saying it but never seen that confirmed.

Iehoshua
09-19-2007, 12:09 PM
JP has been bad this season.

I've been a JP supporter since day one and seriously thought he made great strides last season and would be an explosive QB this year but it just hasn't happened.

I still support him and want him to succeed, but he seriously has to put it together quickly or he will be gone. He's had enough time. No more excuses. I'm watching other QB's in the league with 1/3 his experience light up defenses.
Amen.

Produce or hit the road.

Stewie
09-19-2007, 01:41 PM
If you're looking for a true hero and someone to respect, look no farther than our kids that are serving overseas. That's my idea of someone to respect as a man, not an overpaid, pampered athlete form the NFL. What JP did was commendable, but no more different or special than what many other Buffalo sports figures have down for the community over the decades. If he really wants to give this communitie's moral a lift he needs to start winning some games.

Sorry but I'm not "looking" for someone to respect. This isn't a military forum, so I'm not in here trying to respect people in the military. I'm just commenting on JP, cause he needs some support from the fanbase right now.

YardRat
09-19-2007, 07:46 PM
Can anybody confirm that Losman is NOT ALLOWED to audible, call hot routes, or change blocking schemes? All Ive seen is posters saying it but never seen that confirmed.

Post of the day.