PDA

View Full Version : The Big Tuna on Losman

The Answer
09-19-2007, 12:24 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3024845

Can Buffalo QB J.P. Losman (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=6781) turn around his season?
I'm not the perfect guy to answer this question. I have not seen him that much. I did see him coming out of the draft and I did not have an extremely high opinion of him then. I think it's safe to say he is at a crossroads. Losman has been around long enough to be expected to play with some consistency. He needs to come forward and be a leader for the Bills. If not, I think they're in trouble.

~The Answer

Night Train
09-19-2007, 04:25 AM
I have not seen him that much.

Then shut up.

Tuna's opinion doesn't mean squat. I don't need his clueless opinion to grade out Losman.

camelcowboy
09-19-2007, 11:36 AM
Is anything he said not true? I hate the tuna as much as anyone, but he's right JP has to be more consistant if he wants to stay the starter.

justasportsfan
09-19-2007, 11:41 AM
Normally that would be a very fair assesment and I agree completely. Either JP's gets it now or he's gone and can start over for some other team.

However, coming from someone who couldn't tell that Drew was done makes you wonder if the game has since left Parcells.

theanswer74
09-19-2007, 11:42 AM
Parcells knows nothing about football.

camelcowboy
09-19-2007, 11:43 AM
Normally that would be a very fair assesment and I agree completely. Either JP's gets it now or he's gone and can start over for some other team.

However, coming from someone who couldn't tell that Drew was done makes you wonder if the game has since left Parcells. It just shows you even a ****** like parcell can tell our qb play has been subpar. JP has sucked this year and if he continues he'll be out the door.

trapezeus
09-19-2007, 11:44 AM
i hate the tuna as well, but that's telling. i mean granted he never liked QB's. He wanted RB's and a QB who could pass occassionally.

Where is Tom Donahoe. I want a public apology from him.

camelcowboy
09-19-2007, 11:44 AM
Parcells knows nothing about football. come on now :rolleyes:

circlethewagons
09-19-2007, 01:33 PM
wasn't it dallas we traded picks with to get Losman? Seeing that Dallas gave up the oppurtunity to draft JP- it shouldnt be a surprise that Parcells didnt like him on draft day

OpIv37
09-19-2007, 01:42 PM

However, coming from someone who couldn't tell that Drew was done makes you wonder if the game has since left Parcells.

It could have been worse- at least Parcells saw that Drew was still better than Holcomb.