• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Zone Original: Frank Stephen

The biggest problem on this team, regardless what most fans think, is the lack of depth on defense. Ashton Yabouty and Terrance McGee both got dinged up on Sunday. Jabari Greer came in and played well but, let’s admit, there isn't a lot of tread left on the defensive tires right now. One more injury and this defense would have trouble stopping the Southern Cal offense. Check that...they might already...

Up My Flagpole
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: Zone Original: Frank Stephen

The Bills are 0-2. The Irish are 0-3. The Sabres lost Chris Drury and Daniel Briere. I'll be the first to predict that the Buffalo area gets pounded with a blizzard the likes we haven't seen around here in a while. It might make sense. 1977 - Blizzard and the Bills were terrible. 1985 - Blizzard and the Bills were terrible. 2007 anybody?

It'll be on January 1, and the Ice Bowl will be canceled.
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

One more injury? Please- this team would already get it's ass beat by USC.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
        81 st zoner
        • Jul 2002

1971..That might be the year I was thinking of, that I mentioned in the no-tos.
        I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
          One more injury? Please- this team would already get it's ass beat by USC.
          I think I said that.....

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
            1971..That might be the year I was thinking of, that I mentioned in the no-tos.
            just another reason why the 70s sucked...the Bills were terrible

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
            X