• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

JJamez's videos..particularly 12/17/06

I watched it yesterday and I think the coaching staff should get a copy of it, stat! JP was amazing because he was allowed to do his thing. He is a bomb tossing, tackling, running machine, and the coaches need to be reminded of it.
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • madness
    • Apr 2003

Re: JJamez's videos..particularly 12/17/06

JP is a big play QB... no ifs, ands, or buts about it. A conservative gameplan is definitely his kryptonite especially when Josh Reed isn't there to bail him out.

I don't care how bad the D is hurting, we should have never left what was working so well at the end of last season.

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

I sent jj a pm for the link to that video, but he hasn't replied yet. I bet if half these JP haters watched it, they'd direct their anger elsewhere.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• madness
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by mybills
        I sent jj a pm for the link to that video, but he hasn't replied yet. I bet if half these JP haters watched it, they'd direct their anger elsewhere.
        Probably not....

That'd be like jacking their 'bliss' right out of their hands.

Comment

• Mahdi
          • Mar 2004

Enjoy! WMV (http://www.billszone.com/media/video/2006.12.17.dolphins.at.bills.hl.wmv) (Right click and Save As...) (I upped the bitrate considerably on the wmv's since making the videos larger, so I don't really see the point in a mp4 version... If anybody really wants it in that format, let me know.)

Heres the link!

Comment

• mybills
            81 st zoner
            • Jul 2002

Thanks, Mahdi!

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by madness
              Probably not....

That'd be like jacking their 'bliss' right out of their hands.
              They're not commenting on it at all.

Comment

• Mahdi
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by mybills
                They're not commenting on it at all.
                Well I watched it and I think its pretty obvious that they are trying to get JP to do things that he is not comfortable with and that is why they drafted Edwards. JP is a slinger/ play action QB like Favre, McNair, Elway, Garcia, McNabb, Young not a stand and deliver QB like Manning or Bulger or Brady. And yes some the QBs I compared JPs talents to were able to stand and deliver but that was later on in their careers. When those guys started they used their talents to launch their careers then with experience were able to add to their abilities. I think JP is going to be a good QB here or somewhere else if he is given the opportunity to do what he does best.

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Does anyone have Jauron's email addy so we can send him this?

Comment

Working...
                  X