PDA

View Full Version : Bills Players who have shown a major improvement.

The King
09-19-2007, 08:50 AM
Here is a list of Bills players who I think have shown the most improvements this year.

1. Kevin Everett

Take it easy. Its true they guy went from almost dieing to most likely being able to walk. Mean while Lee Evans has 22 Yards recieving.

patmoran2006
09-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Honestly, I think Tripplett and McCargo have shown improvement over last year. That may be it though.

Everyone else to me either looks the same as last year, or worse thus far.

OpIv37
09-19-2007, 09:17 AM
McCargo looks better.

Tripplett, well, this really comes down to semantics. Has he improved? Yes. But he improved from being completely useless to being just plain bad.

I'd have to say Parrish improved.

BillsNick
09-19-2007, 09:19 AM
Josh Reed, and Jabari Greer

Mahdi
09-19-2007, 09:19 AM
The real list:

McCargo: He has clearly been working out in the offseason. He seems to have turned his soft tissue into muscle and looks a lot stronger and quicker. He's making plays which what we expected from him when he was drafted. But like he said himself he expects more plays.

Youboty: Looks like he has real talent and the attitude to play CB at a high level.

Whitner: He has improved a lot on his angles and tackling at the NFL level. I'm hoping he becomes our Bob Sanders and he has certainly shown flashes of that.

Parrish: He's got great hands and he has been clearly working on his route running. He is dangerous and will usually be matched up 1v1. I expect him to be our second leading receiver by season's end.

Run Blocking: Overall the run blocking has been good but can definitely be better. By mid-season we might just have one of the best rushing offenses in the league assuming our passing game works out.

Pass Blocking: There's actually a pocket forming and theres some time to spend in it. Last year that didnt exist.

Earthquake Enyart
09-19-2007, 09:47 AM
1. Midget trainer

2. Omarlla

bigbub2352
09-19-2007, 10:01 AM
Roscoe Parrish- he has improved into a sure handed option at the number 3 postion

John McCargo- plays the tuffest postion on the Dline and has made plays in both games, it is not his fault that the other teams make offensive scheme adjustments and ares dont

Jabari Greer- has been solid when playing

Marshawn Lynch- has been solid when given the ball

Poz- is being keyed on by offensive schemes already as a rookie and is still in the top 5 in tackles for the NFL
but i am sorry Triplett is an over paid bum, were is his pass rush that is what he is suppossed to be a pass rushing DT
other than that it has been pretty dismal

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
09-19-2007, 10:03 AM
It's so sad that Rookies who were not here last year are among the best players we have. Good draft I guess, but it's a bad situation that will remain bad for a long time to come.

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2007, 10:04 AM
Josh Reed, and Jabari Greer

Josh Reed????

Confused
09-19-2007, 10:34 AM
donte whitner. another player who will jump ship as soon as his contract is up. along with parrish, evans, and lynch.

we are f-ed!!!!!!!
just die already Ralph. can Marv. Put Jauron back in his coffin and nail it shut. take fairchild and toss him in the lake.

we are the new cardinals.

RockStar36
09-19-2007, 11:32 AM
Whitner looks like he will be a force in this league.

Poz looks good but can't say he made improvement if this is his first year.

Parrish already looks better than last year. They need to include him way more than they are.

RockStar36
09-19-2007, 11:32 AM
donte whitner. another player who will jump ship as soon as his contract is up. along with parrish, evans, and lynch.

we are f-ed!!!!!!!
just die already Ralph. can Marv. Put Jauron back in his coffin and nail it shut. take fairchild and toss him in the lake.

we are the new cardinals.

That is a horrible post.

Confused
09-19-2007, 12:44 PM
forgive my pessism. an offense that refuses to score. a defense that couldnt stop big runs with a bottle of imodium.
Dick Jauron is mainly to blame and the poo flows downward from there.
Im so frustrated. we have a very talented offense that is playing with a restrictor plate every game. Let JP open ot up and pass. if he throws 4 ints a game and we lose, how much different is it if we go three and out( or "dicked" as i call it) and lose anyway. This sux.

8 months of speculation enthusiasm and optimism for 4 months of heartache and frustration. How many more years will i put my self through this?

something needs to change.

RockStar36
09-19-2007, 01:01 PM
forgive my pessism. an offense that refuses to score. a defense that couldnt stop big runs with a bottle of imodium.
Dick Jauron is mainly to blame and the poo flows downward from there.
Im so frustrated. we have a very talented offense that is playing with a restrictor plate every game. Let JP open ot up and pass. if he throws 4 ints a game and we lose, how much different is it if we go three and out( or "dicked" as i call it) and lose anyway. This sux.

8 months of speculation enthusiasm and optimism for 4 months of heartache and frustration. How many more years will i put my self through this?

something needs to change.

You have every right to be negative towards the team and staff.

I was more referring to the fact that you basically wished death on Ralph. That isn't right.