Bills Players who have shown a major improvement.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Bills Players who have shown a major improvement.

Here is a list of Bills players who I think have shown the most improvements this year.

1. Kevin Everett

Take it easy. Its true they guy went from almost dieing to most likely being able to walk. Mean while Lee Evans has 22 Yards recieving.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• patmoran2006
    Ole' Ralphie SCROOGE
    • Dec 2005

Re: Bills Players who have shown a major improvement.

Honestly, I think Tripplett and McCargo have shown improvement over last year. That may be it though.

Everyone else to me either looks the same as last year, or worse thus far.

Join the BSD FB page by CLICKING HERE

Follow us on twitter by CLICKING HERE

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

McCargo looks better.

Tripplett, well, this really comes down to semantics. Has he improved? Yes. But he improved from being completely useless to being just plain bad.

I'd have to say Parrish improved.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillsNick
        • Jul 2003

Josh Reed, and Jabari Greer

Comment

• Mahdi
          • Mar 2004

The real list:

McCargo: He has clearly been working out in the offseason. He seems to have turned his soft tissue into muscle and looks a lot stronger and quicker. He's making plays which what we expected from him when he was drafted. But like he said himself he expects more plays.

Youboty: Looks like he has real talent and the attitude to play CB at a high level.

Whitner: He has improved a lot on his angles and tackling at the NFL level. I'm hoping he becomes our Bob Sanders and he has certainly shown flashes of that.

Parrish: He's got great hands and he has been clearly working on his route running. He is dangerous and will usually be matched up 1v1. I expect him to be our second leading receiver by season's end.

Run Blocking: Overall the run blocking has been good but can definitely be better. By mid-season we might just have one of the best rushing offenses in the league assuming our passing game works out.

Pass Blocking: There's actually a pocket forming and theres some time to spend in it. Last year that didnt exist.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

1. Midget trainer

2. Omarlla

Comment

• bigbub2352
              • Feb 2005

Roscoe Parrish- he has improved into a sure handed option at the number 3 postion

John McCargo- plays the tuffest postion on the Dline and has made plays in both games, it is not his fault that the other teams make offensive scheme adjustments and ares dont

Jabari Greer- has been solid when playing

Marshawn Lynch- has been solid when given the ball

Poz- is being keyed on by offensive schemes already as a rookie and is still in the top 5 in tackles for the NFL
              but i am sorry Triplett is an over paid bum, were is his pass rush that is what he is suppossed to be a pass rushing DT
              other than that it has been pretty dismal
              XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                • May 2004

It's so sad that Rookies who were not here last year are among the best players we have. Good draft I guess, but it's a bad situation that will remain bad for a long time to come.
                "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                --Leo Durocher

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsNick
                  Josh Reed, and Jabari Greer
                  Josh Reed????

Comment

• Confused
                    All-Pro Zoner
                    • Jun 2007

donte whitner. another player who will jump ship as soon as his contract is up. along with parrish, evans, and lynch.

we are f-ed!!!!!!!
                    just die already Ralph. can Marv. Put Jauron back in his coffin and nail it shut. take fairchild and toss him in the lake.

we are the new cardinals.

Comment

• RockStar36
                      Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
                      • Sep 2004

Whitner looks like he will be a force in this league.

Poz looks good but can't say he made improvement if this is his first year.

Parrish already looks better than last year. They need to include him way more than they are.

D & S Sports

Comment

• RockStar36
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by hoofhearted
                        donte whitner. another player who will jump ship as soon as his contract is up. along with parrish, evans, and lynch.

we are f-ed!!!!!!!
                        just die already Ralph. can Marv. Put Jauron back in his coffin and nail it shut. take fairchild and toss him in the lake.

we are the new cardinals.
                        That is a horrible post.

D & S Sports

Comment

• Confused
                          All-Pro Zoner
                          • Jun 2007

forgive my pessism. an offense that refuses to score. a defense that couldnt stop big runs with a bottle of imodium.
                          Dick Jauron is mainly to blame and the poo flows downward from there.
                          Im so frustrated. we have a very talented offense that is playing with a restrictor plate every game. Let JP open ot up and pass. if he throws 4 ints a game and we lose, how much different is it if we go three and out( or "dicked" as i call it) and lose anyway. This sux.

8 months of speculation enthusiasm and optimism for 4 months of heartache and frustration. How many more years will i put my self through this?

something needs to change.

Comment

• RockStar36
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by hoofhearted
                            forgive my pessism. an offense that refuses to score. a defense that couldnt stop big runs with a bottle of imodium.
                            Dick Jauron is mainly to blame and the poo flows downward from there.
                            Im so frustrated. we have a very talented offense that is playing with a restrictor plate every game. Let JP open ot up and pass. if he throws 4 ints a game and we lose, how much different is it if we go three and out( or "dicked" as i call it) and lose anyway. This sux.

8 months of speculation enthusiasm and optimism for 4 months of heartache and frustration. How many more years will i put my self through this?

something needs to change.
                            You have every right to be negative towards the team and staff.

I was more referring to the fact that you basically wished death on Ralph. That isn't right.

D & S Sports

Comment

Working...
                            X