X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

Any of the preseason games on TV?

Just wondering if anyone knows if any of the preseason games will be televised, i wanna see how good our prospects are getting:)
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Re: Any of the preseason games on TV?

I have no clue, but that reminds me I need to get on the ball and order Center Ice soon!

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Do hockey teams do it like the NFL and take the starters out after half time?

Comment

• BlackMetalNinja
        I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
        • May 2005

Originally posted by gr8slayer
        Do hockey teams do it like the NFL and take the starters out after half time?
        No, there is a constant rotation of lines (3 forwards at a time, 2 defensemen at a time) used throughout the game. They're usually only out there from :30 to a minute at a time before they switch out. Though, the main guys are a little less likely to play, preseason involves prospects and people that will likely be in the minor league muc more.

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

If not on TV... NHL Center ice is doing a Free promotion for the pre-season, but it's Internet only.
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
          X