PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody else worried about Losman becoming a cancer?

The Answer
09-19-2007, 01:14 PM
The Answer is concered about Losmans psyche right now - and more importantly if he will become a lingering cancer in the lockeroom once he's benched and Edwards is starting. The excuses have already started so further distraction is inevitable.

Plus veteran QB's usually don't like being benched for younger, unproven players. Bledsoe and Plummer were big time cancers last year after being benched.

Let's just hope that Losman is supportive later this year and takes his benching like a man - we don't need another Nall Ball infection.

~The Answer

LtBillsFan66
09-19-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm not concerned.

justasportsfan
09-19-2007, 01:18 PM
you mean like the way Holcomb got on his knees in the locker room and .... the vets to side with him? Na.

Night Train
What kind of cancer ? Bone, brain, colon ?

OpIv37
what the hell are you even rambling about?

If (or maybe when) Losman is benched, this team will already be so far in the ****ter that it won't matter if he's a cancer or not.

The Answer
09-19-2007, 01:23 PM
what the hell are you even rambling about?

If (or maybe when) Losman is benched, this team will already be so far in the ****ter that it won't matter if he's a cancer or not.

We need to keep the negative, losing mentality away from The Young Gun.

The Answer knows we won't release or trade Losman because we need a back up, but you never know - it was The Answer that prognosticated Nall Ball's early demise.

Losman - you're on notice.

~The Answer

Elminster
09-19-2007, 01:24 PM
I'm thinking the cancer already exists elsewhere....in the coach's booth. What's a little more cancerous growth then?

RockStar36
09-19-2007, 01:28 PM
Seriously, now we're digging for reasons to bash JP.

If the day comes that he is benched for the "Young Gun" we won't have to worry about him becoming a cancer. If there is one thing we can all agree on it's that JP is a team player.

njsue
09-19-2007, 01:39 PM
I BILLIEVE in JP!

The Answer
09-19-2007, 01:41 PM
I will the moment you shut your ignorant pie hole. :up:

When Losman is benched and The Young Gun becomes the next great QB in this league you shall bow down and call The Answer your master.

~The Answer

Romes
what makes you think Losman is the type that would become a cancer?

besides there are a thousand things one could worry for about this team before this.

OpIv37
We need to keep the negative, losing mentality away from The Young Gun.

that's why we traded Holcomb- his acceptance of mediocrity is holding Losman back. We can't have JP thinking 4 yard completions are ok- that's why we have a running back.

Romes
09-19-2007, 01:44 PM
When Losman is benched and The Young Gun becomes the next great QB in this league you shall bow down and call The Answer your master.

~The Answer

:rofl: if you are constantly making predictions you are bound to get one right...that hardly makes you a master of anything.

Mr. Pink
09-19-2007, 01:46 PM
:rofl: if you are constantly making predictions you are bound to get one right...that hardly makes you a master of anything.

I believe he's a master Romes.

A master baiter.

OpIv37
09-19-2007, 01:47 PM
I believe he's a master Romes.

A master baiter.

but in reality, aren't we all? The Answer has a lot of faults but I'm not gonna hold that one against him.

raphael120
09-19-2007, 01:48 PM
At this point I think there enough people on the team who are even more veteran than JP to tell JP to STFU. And that's IF, IF he plays horrible still and gets benched.

But I totally agree, we need to throw out all of these dump off passes that we tend to draw up on 3rd and long. Im starting to think we'd be more productive on offense if we just gave the ball to Lynch of every single down, and subbed in Jackson or Wright when Lynch needs a rest.

Mr. Pink
09-19-2007, 01:50 PM
but in reality, aren't we all? The Answer has a lot of faults but I'm not gonna hold that one against him.

When you're doing it to pictures of Kelly Holcomb there is a problem.

OpIv37
09-19-2007, 01:57 PM

very good point.

justasportsfan
09-19-2007, 02:23 PM
this thread is like an ebola.

The Answer
09-19-2007, 03:00 PM
Let's not forget - he's already calling out the coaching staff, and only 2 games into the season.

It's seems to The Answer that Losman is clearing in survival mode knowing the pending situation at hand - don't really matter because his hideous play is doing nothing to help stave off extinction.

~The Answer

DynaPaul
09-19-2007, 04:37 PM
No, because by the time he's benched he'll have proven that he blows and the vets won't listen.

Ebenezer
09-19-2007, 04:57 PM
The Answer is concered about Losmans psyche right now - and more importantly if he will become a lingering cancer in the lockeroom once he's benched and Edwards is starting. The excuses have already started so further distraction is inevitable.

Plus veteran QB's usually don't like being benched for younger, unproven players. Bledsoe and Plummer were big time cancers last year after being benched.

Let's just hope that Losman is supportive later this year and takes his benching like a man - we don't need another Nall Ball infection.

~The Answer
Answer, although this has sparked good discussion you have been warned before not to created daily, and in some cases, hourly negative posts that just bring up the same thing over and over. What criticism of JP will it be tomorrow just to prove your point that JP is not a good QB and won't cut it?

You can keep the negativity to one thread....we do not want daily threads about the same topic. The next time you do this you will be assessed points.

Jan Reimers
09-19-2007, 05:05 PM
What has JP ever said or done to indicate he might be a cancer?

Answer, try finding one iota of evidence sometime before starting these mindless threads.

Ebenezer
09-19-2007, 05:08 PM
What has JP ever said or done to indicate he might be a cancer?

Answer, try finding one iota of evidence sometime before starting these mindless threads.
that is the only reason he is doing it Jan...to spark negativity. I have let this thread exist, for now, because it could actually generate some discussion...but if not it will go to spam.

Mr. Pink
09-19-2007, 05:12 PM
Just merge it with one of his other assinine threads about Losman not being the guy. Personally, I don't like Losman's performances as much as the next guy but seeing the board flooded with JP Losman "sucks" threads is kinda annoying.

Ebenezer
09-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Just merge it with one of his other assinine threads about Losman not being the guy. Personally, I don't like Losman's performances as much as the next guy but seeing the board flooded with JP Losman "sucks" threads is kinda annoying.
we discussed that but none of us has the 8 hours it would take and we might end up with only three threads on the whole boards...:chuckle:

don't worry, from this point out the mods will be merging.

Romes
09-19-2007, 05:42 PM
“He’s a good kid,” said Fairchild when asked about Losman’s Sunday postgame comments about opening up the offense. “We talk obviously before and during (the game) and I always spend time with him after the game and he’s a good solid team guy. I don’t see any issue there.”

“I talked to him on Monday, I talked to him on Tuesday,” said Losman. “Steve and I we have a great relationship. If I have anything to say to him, I’m going to say it to him. He listens and if he has to say anything he doesn’t hold back. He doesn’t hold back when he’s coaching me and he speaks his mind as well. I do too. There’s no reason for any player to send a message through the media. When we come to him with a suggestion he’s open to doing those types of things. Again he’s very confident in what he’s doing. And the players feed off that as well. We have a good relationship and if I have something to say to him and vice versa we communicate pretty well.”

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

SABURZFAN
09-19-2007, 06:30 PM
i find this to be a good question.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
09-19-2007, 07:17 PM

OUCH!, GOOD ONE! :roflmao:

EDS
09-20-2007, 08:22 AM

~The Answer

Dude if you are a crappy player and your team knows it no amount of *****ing will make you a cancer since you are completely disregarded in the locker room. the only way you become a cancer is when some of the players on the team still believe in you and that creates a divide within the locker room.