Our Team is Horrid and What Does Dick Have to Say?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • raphael120
    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
    • Oct 2005

Our Team is Horrid and What Does Dick Have to Say?

He opens the press conference talking about what kind of turf theyre playing on and how happy he is with the turf.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? **** the turf! It's the LAST thing YOUR team needs to worry about, Dick!!!!

This coach is just lifeless, uninspiring, and should be giving lectures about plants or something in college. I just do NOT see how this guy is a motivator on gameday.
  • The Answer
    The Plagiarist
    • Mar 2007

Re: Our Team is Horrid and What Does Dick Have to Say?

Originally posted by raphael120
    He opens the press conference talking about what kind of turf theyre playing on and how happy he is with the turf.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? **** the turf! It's the LAST thing YOUR team needs to worry about, Dick!!!!

This coach is just lifeless, uninspiring, and should be giving lectures about plants or something in college. I just do NOT see how this guy is a motivator on gameday.
    We should have never let Wade Phillips go - sure he didn't wear a headset, but he knew how to win games.

~The Answer

Comment

• raphael120
      • Oct 2005

BTW, he says and I quote about the Pats "They've played really well, we're going to have to play a lot better to be able to stay in the game."

Wait...so you acknowledge that we're so bad that we're just hoping we "stay in the game"? How about talking about playing so we can win.

It's just little crap like that that make me think this guy isn't about going out there with his jock on giving the Pats some hell. He's more ready to play checkers over tea and crumpets than play a football game.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Club Jauron: Not just for training camp anymore!
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The Answer
          The Plagiarist
          • Mar 2007

BTW, he says and I quote about the Pats "They've played really well, we're going to have to play a lot better to be able to stay in the game."

Wait...so you acknowledge that we're so bad that we're just hoping we "stay in the game"? How about talking about playing so we can win.

It's just little crap like that that make me think this guy isn't about going out there with his jock on giving the Pats some hell. He's more ready to play checkers over tea and crumpets than play a football game.
          If we are still in this game after the first 8:00 minutes than Jauron deserves coach of the year consideration.

~The Answer

Comment

• raphael120
            • Oct 2005

"Our players work hard...blah blah blah..."

So its either they just plain suck and just can't cut it in the NFL no longer how hard they work, or you have the talent, it's just the talent is being mismanaged...which is a little bit of a "you" problem, Dick.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
              Legendary Zoner
              • Jul 2002

He's lulling the Pats into a false sense of security.

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

"Our players work hard...blah blah blah..."

So its either they just plain suck and just can't cut it in the NFL no longer how hard they work, or you have the talent, it's just the talent is being mismanaged...which is a little bit of a "you" problem, Dick.

I think it's a little of both. We have less talent than most of the teams we play, but at the same time, we'd have more wins if Jauron knew how to get the most out of his talent.

Generally speaking, I think Jauron is an average to good prep coach but a terrible game day coach.
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• shelby
                  The Vanilla admin
                  • Jul 2002

What do you guys honestly expect him to say?

He was wearing a hoodie

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by shelby

He was wearing a hoodie
                    for starters, talk about winning and not just staying in the game.

Talk about the team and not how great it is to play on turf- damn, what a way to dodge the issues.

Talk about the Patriots and how they cheat but we have to beat them anyway.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• raphael120
                      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by shelby

He was wearing a hoodie
                      Maybe show a little emotion? A little fire? A little bit of reaction to the fact that we're one of the worst, if not THE worst team in the league thus far. And he goes about things as if everythings fine. He's so laid back I just don't see how he can motivate anyone. I guess i just want a coach who shows something when his team is so bad. It's like he's a kindergarten teacher or something "Well they try hard and, gosh golly, that's good enough." "Well at least you gave your best shot, little Timmy Anderson. We'll get them next week!"

Gimme a break. This is the NFL. Grow some balls and get the job done or get the hell out of here. There's teams with lesser talent than the Bills getting the job done.

Comment

• raphael120
                        • Oct 2005

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        for starters, talk about winning and not just staying in the game.

Talk about the team and not how great it is to play on turf- damn, what a way to dodge the issues.

Talk about the Patriots and how they cheat but we have to beat them anyway.
                        He sounds as excited to play the Pats as Bills fans are. You can hear in his voice that the Bills have no chance. How you can listen to him speak and truely believe we're going to do anything in Foxborough next week is beyond me. This guys sounds as if the season is already over, AND HE'S THE COACH!!!

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

He sounds as excited to play the Pats as Bills fans are. You can hear in his voice that the Bills have no chance. How you can listen to him speak and truely believe we're going to do anything in Foxborough next week is beyond me. This guys sounds as if the season is already over, AND HE'S THE COACH!!!
                          the season is over- but he's the coach. He gets paid big bucks not to think that way.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• raphael120
                            • Oct 2005

BTW...

Ashton Youboty is just on the field before Greer because he was drafted high and if he stinks it up and Greer does better, Marv looks like the idiot for drafting him that high.

And Greer was the only CB making plays against the Steelers. BTW, both of those AWESOME pass break ups were sure fire TD's if Greer wasn't there to deflect the ball.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                              Zero for Zero!
                              • Mar 2003

He should say this team sucks and our players suck.

That would work!
                              Originally posted by mysticsoto
                              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

Working...
                              X