PDA

View Full Version : Moving Evans?

HHURRICANE
09-19-2007, 08:43 PM
Wow, that Fairchild is a genius. Maybe I could send him a version of Madden '08 and have him practice putting Evans in the slot. Seems to work for me:

Moving Evans?
Making use of Evans in the middle of the field also appears to be a consideration this week. It would make it more difficult for an opposing defense to key on Evans or roll coverage.
"We have to move Lee around a little bit which we are doing," said Losman. "Move him around so they don't know where he's going to be and force them if they want to double cover him to play cover two."
"They've got full confidence in us, even if they put Lee and Peerless in the slot," said Reed. "We've just got to give them different looks and keep them guessing."

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5276

Confused
09-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Fartnoise. we move. they move. not rocket science.

Philagape
09-19-2007, 09:22 PM
This week's chess match will be like me playing Garry Kasparov

jamze132
09-20-2007, 09:13 AM
This week's chess match will be like me playing Garry Kasparov
And on the other hand, Kasparov (Belichick) could stick his thumb up his ass, do whippits, and still kick the crap out of Jauron.

OpIv37
09-20-2007, 09:19 AM
use the ENTIRE field? wow, what a concept!

raphael120
09-20-2007, 09:43 AM
use the ENTIRE field? wow, what a concept!

Never occured to me either. :rolleyes:

I somehow wonder if 6 year olds who play Madden a lot could make our offense be top 10.

djjimkelly
09-20-2007, 09:48 AM
AND EVERYONE HAS BEEN BASHING JP AND JP ALONE!!!

THIS SOUNDS TO ME LIKE FAIRCHILD HAS BEEN RUNNING A MICKEY MOUSE OFFENSE GO FIGURE ITS ALOT EASIER TO PILE ON JP

MOVING YOUR WRS TO DICTATE COVERAGE WHAT A ****ING CONCEPT LOL

raphael120
09-20-2007, 09:50 AM
I think everyone knows its a combination of the two. Horrid playcalling and JP not being able to execute the plays given to him. I saw him hanging out WRs out to dry on almost every pass Sunday. I also saw our "all star" WR drop two passes for TDs.