PDA

View Full Version : We need to take Brady out..

acehole
09-19-2007, 09:20 PM
If we cant win the SB they shouldnt either. Take him out and sweep the leg...no mercy!

B-DON
09-19-2007, 09:23 PM
at the very least just for this game, would love to see vinny in there or whoever they have now. Brady is a machine. I think he is prone to injuries. He might not be human.

PcA125
09-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Im convinced that he sold his soul to the devil.

Goobylal
09-19-2007, 09:54 PM
It's HGH.

Mitchy moo
09-20-2007, 06:34 AM
If the Pats start losing, we can take the division with a 4-12 record. Imagine getting a playoff spot with a .250 winning record?

YardRat
09-20-2007, 07:08 AM
I'd rather beat them with a healthy Brady at the helm. If you want to be the best, you have to beat the best.

BlackMetalNinja
09-20-2007, 07:23 AM
If the Pats start losing, we can take the division with a 4-12 record. Imagine getting a playoff spot with a .250 winning record?

Besides the point that this post is completely stupid, it's not even mathematically possible... Division opponents alone would dictate that a team would have to have more wins than that to win the division.

El Guapo
09-20-2007, 07:36 AM

LOL. I know it's not possible, but that is a true indictment on what's left after New England......

DraftBoy
09-20-2007, 08:00 AM
I never wish an injury upon anybody, especially given what has happened to KE, I dont ever want to see another player hurt in the NFL again.

trapezeus
09-20-2007, 08:59 AM
we've been rooting for this for like 3 years...and nothing. he's indestructable. it will never end. the patriots will own us forever.

i say that mostly because if i want something it never happens. if i resign myself to fate, fate turns around.

acehole
09-20-2007, 09:16 AM
I never wish an injury upon anybody, especially given what has happened to KE, I dont ever want to see another player hurt in the NFL again.

i am just asking for an mcl....or shoulder.

DraftBoy
09-20-2007, 09:27 AM

I dont even want to see a sprained ankle

Earthquake Enyart
09-20-2007, 09:46 AM
I wonder what would help us more....

Brady injured or JP injured?

:huh:

dannyek71
09-20-2007, 10:12 AM
I hate Brady as much as anyone. However, wishing an injury or even worse, a cheap shot to cause an injury is simply classless.

We'd be lowering ourselves to the level of the Pats.

Layla
09-20-2007, 10:13 AM
Sorry, but that is a totally classless remark. I'd never wish an injury on *any* player. If we win, it should be own our own merits and not because someone suffered a season ending injury.

Gunnails
09-20-2007, 10:50 AM
Hit the guy hard, no problem with that.

No need to intentionaly hurt one of the best QBs of our generation.

It would be much more satisfying to beat the Pats because you out played them rather then because of an injury or a blown call.

Good luck on Sunday. I hope you guys win, you always seem to play the Pats tough.

Francine
09-20-2007, 11:26 AM
i am just asking for an mcl....or shoulder.Play the game legit. Anything wrong with that?

DynaPaul
09-20-2007, 03:11 PM
He never really gets hit hard because his line is allowed to hold. Also, they used a lot of max protect against the Jets in week one because of their exotic blitzes. We're gonna have to go into strictly coverage to hope to slow down their passing game.

acehole
09-20-2007, 04:28 PM

fine then....with the #2 pick in the nfl draft...the bills pick...

Mitchy moo
09-20-2007, 04:48 PM
fine then....with the #2 pick in the nfl draft...the bills pick...

brohm.

The last buffalo fan
09-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Jeff Garcia is taking him out. A costume's party night.

JerseyBoofaloBills
09-20-2007, 08:00 PM
i made a 20$ bet with my buddy, he put 20$ that tom brady will never die, and im starting to believe it each and everyday, he'll play when he's like 70..if thats the case, we're done for.

Mitchy moo
09-20-2007, 08:04 PM
i made a 20$ bet with my buddy, he put 20$ that tom brady will never die, and im starting to believe it each and everyday, he'll play when he's like 70..if thats the case, we're done for.

Tom's master plan is to keep mating with perfect females and have a race of little Tom clones that haunt us forever. Someone has to take care of business here, lol.

Mad Bomber
09-20-2007, 08:09 PM
I don't think it's EVER appropriate to hope for any player's injury.

I hope we take out Brady by sacking him 5 or 6 times and intercepting him 2 or 3 times, plus a fumble or two...

MTBillsFan
09-20-2007, 09:29 PM
After watching the first two weeks and seeing our own guy almost die and another Steeler player being carted off the field fully restrained I don't want to see it happen to anyone else, even Marsha Brady.
AND I REALLY TRUELY HATE THE PATRIOTS! I want to see him have to leave the game because he's thrown 5 or 6 ints and has had 3 fumbles...

acehole
09-20-2007, 09:57 PM
It was said in jest....please people

Mad Max
09-20-2007, 11:34 PM
I say we sick Roscoe P. (coltrane) on his azz..have him bite him on the ankle.

Woogy
09-21-2007, 05:25 AM
It was said in jest....please people
And if a fan of team X made a statement in "jest" about Kevin Everett getting seriously injured before it happened, how would you react? The point being: don't be a scumbag about these things beforehand (or afterwards, for that matter). Some things aren't worth joking about. Though, I think that's a bit of a cop-out on your part.

mybills
09-21-2007, 06:10 AM
Can I wish a massive migraine on him? I've had many of them, it will "cripple" him. :D

FlyingElvis
09-21-2007, 12:12 PM
brohm.
Ryan is going to be a better NFL QB. He has size, vision, toughness and a strong, accurate arm. Kind of like Brady.

And who said Brady was injury prone? Has he ever even missed a game in his career?

The Answer
09-21-2007, 12:26 PM
If we cant win the SB they shouldnt either. Take him out and sweep the leg...no mercy!

Just The Answer's opinion - but this thread should be deleted or locked immediately.

This is classless and The Answer is pretty sure the admin here isn't promoting this type of nonsense.

~The Answer

Bruce is Loose
09-21-2007, 12:28 PM
Pats have already beat the Jets and the Chargers.

Say all AFCE teams split (other than Bills, who beat the pats twice)
Also, All AFCE teams lose all games outside the AFCE (except pats who already beat chargers)

That leaves the Jets and Fins, and Pats all with 3 wins, and we take the division with 4. We dont even have to bring tiebreakers into it (which we would win based on division record)!

im4bflo
09-21-2007, 01:01 PM
That is the way to beat NE though, not necessarily injure him, but to pressure him.
It kills me how he stands there forever, and no holding calls.
No one seems to be able to, but we all know, getting to Marsha is the way to win!
So there you are Bills, SIC 'EM!

FlyingElvis
09-21-2007, 01:06 PM
That is the way to beat NE though, not necessarily injure him, but to pressure him.
It kills me how he stands there forever, and no holding calls.
No one seems to be able to, but we all know, getting to Marsha is the way to win!
So there you are Bills, SIC 'EM!
It's not just the offensive line, although the Jets didn't touch him, but Merriman got to him a couple of times.

Brady is like Marino, he doesn't have the deer in headlights (think Bledsoe) problem. He feels the pressure and gets rid of the ball or moves around in the pocket buying that extra second. I could never understand why Marino was so difficult to sack, but after watching Brady for 6 years, it all makes sense.

FlyingElvis
09-21-2007, 01:13 PM
The key to beating the Pats is getting pressure with your front 7. If you have to blitz to get to him, you are in trouble with these receivers, because that means single coverage or a lot of open space in zone. And Brady will find the open guy and Moss and Welker WILL be open.

acehole
09-21-2007, 01:14 PM
And if a fan of team X made a statement in "jest" about Kevin Everett getting seriously injured before it happened, how would you react? The point being: don't be a scumbag about these things beforehand (or afterwards, for that matter). Some things aren't worth joking about. Though, I think that's a bit of a cop-out on your part.

1. Calling me a Scumbag is a violation of this board sir.

2. This thread had not a thing to do with Ken Everett.

3. "Sweep the leg..no mercy" is a term made popular by the movie Karate Kid and if you are not smart enough to get the reference that does not mean it was not a joke.

4. Point is as right as rain. If we want ...or any other team want that ring they have to get through Tom Brady...my piont was I think that might be the only way it happens.

ddaryl
09-21-2007, 01:15 PM
congratulation Billszone you've found even a lower low.

acehole
09-21-2007, 01:20 PM
The key to beating the Pats is getting pressure with your front 7. If you have to blitz to get to him, you are in trouble with these receivers, because that means single coverage or a lot of open space in zone. And Brady will find the open guy and Moss and Welker WILL be open.

I remember watching a game where they blitz and got to him twice and he looked like he was having a hissy fit on the sideline.........they lost that game. trouble with 7 in the box this year is welker and moss.....yes we will stop the run...but they will throw that dam crossing route to the sidlines all day...an all we can do it 2 hand touch them out of bounds. What ee really need to do is keep it close and get physical with them....but I dont know we can with that undersize speed kills idea that we have been implimenting.
Just seems to me it will be year before we can even get the talent in here to counter thiers. Which is why they may have drafted Edwards. Not to take JP place now...but later when we have more talent on this team.....

justasportsfan
09-21-2007, 01:21 PM
I hate Brady as much as anyone. However, wishing an injury or even worse, a cheap shot to cause an injury is simply classless.

We'd be lowering ourselves to the level of the Pats.
I agree. I just hope he get's diarhea during the game

acehole
09-21-2007, 01:27 PM
It is funny to me how important you think the Answers opinions are...and how you think we all care about it. We dont do anything on deffense! We sit there wait for the play and then tackle the guy. Have you seen one blitz? He is far to comforable in that pocket and if we want to win that has to change.. simple....its ok when Denvers O Linemen chop blocks all day...I bet that is fine. The high and mighty act is getting a little old.... who ever you think you are....

QUOTE=The Answer]Just The Answer's opinion - but this thread should be deleted or locked immediately.

This is classless and The Answer is pretty sure the admin here isn't promoting this type of nonsense.

~The Answer[/QUOTE]

acehole
09-21-2007, 01:40 PM
After watching the first two weeks and seeing our own guy almost die and another Steeler player being carted off the field fully restrained I don't want to see it happen to anyone else, even Marsha Brady.
AND I REALLY TRUELY HATE THE PATRIOTS! I want to see him have to leave the game because he's thrown 5 or 6 ints and has had 3 fumbles...

yes I agree...BTY injury and pain are to different ideas.

PatsRule2
09-24-2007, 11:14 AM
You should never advocate taking a player out because it can back fire and boy did it..

trapezeus
09-24-2007, 11:33 AM
good eye Patsrule2. fantastic insight from a 10 year old. isn't there a redsox game on or something?

baalworship
09-24-2007, 11:40 AM
Pats took out Losman, Bills should have responded. The Pats shouldn't be allowed to get away with that hitting below the knee on our starting QB ever again.

They better get Brady when the Pats come to Buffalo. Eye for an Eye is the Golden Rule in sports.

pats-were-right
09-24-2007, 01:14 PM
Maybe he means "Look at the last time the Pats starting QB got hurt." Actually a good point if he meant that.