X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Hope you guys didn't make your bets

I hope you guys didn't bet your gurantee money for the Bills over/under and/or playoff spot this year. We will be lucky to win 5 games.

Unfortunately some of us were right again about this team and that it is a pathetic coached team with far less talent then when Levy took over. This team isn't anywhere close to being a playoff team let alone a contender(like some said we were close to being)

Until Ralph hires some real people for the front office instead of the guys who are the most desperate and does it for the least amount of money then this franchise will always be in the dumpster.

Some of you said wait for the season to start. Well it has started and I hope you guys are happy with the finished product. Although next it will be wait till later in the year and then wait till next year.

This may be the worse team since our 3-13 season. It sure looks it on the field. Ralph won't do it because he won't pay the salries of the old coaches and dish out the money for a real coach afterwards, but this entire staff needs to be rid of at the end of the season. Some of you can sit back and say wait a couple more years. These guys have shown nothing at all and it would just be a couple more wasted seasons.
  • shelby
    The Vanilla *****
    • Jul 2002

Re: Hope you guys didn't make your bets

i'm betting all my Zonebux on the Bills this week.

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

the bills could field nothing but children and grandmothers in walkers and people here would be saying they are going to make the playoffs before the season started.

I did bet on the team...I took the under.

Comment

• Buckets
        • Jun 2003

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

wow, another douchebag post by someone who wanted to say "HAHA! I WAS RIGHT! THE BILLS SUCK! I KNEW IT!!"..

i love the bills "fans" like him that get their enjoyment out of being right about the team not doing well. Those are the real fans in my book!

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• HAMMER
            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
            wow, another douchebag post by someone who wanted to say "HAHA! I WAS RIGHT! THE BILLS SUCK! I KNEW IT!!"..

i love the bills "fans" like him that get their enjoyment out of being right about the team not doing well. Those are the real fans in my book!

These people aren't fans, they just like to douche on the parade at any opportunity.

Comment

• BillsFever21
              • Aug 2004

Nobody is happy about sucking again. It's just another example of how some have their heads to far up their arses. If myself and others were not fans we wouldn't have had season tickets for 7 out of the last 8 miserable years and make a trip to Pittsburgh last week to blow another $400 on the team. It's funny that the people who doesn't know their football and say we're not fans are the ones that hardly spends any money on the team.

Hey you guys are the same ones year after year that predict a winning season and ridicule all of us who look at the team objectively. I also gurantee that if we actually were good you guys would be saying how stupid everyone was to think that we were not any good. One of these decades you may be right about the team.

It has nothing to do with being happy we suck. I would love to eat crow one of these years. It hasn't happened in 7 years though. This is just more proof against some people that they just don't know much about football and can't scout a team and determine how good they are going to be. I hope none of you give anybody betting advice. I know I wouldn't want to hear anybody who acts like they know everything about football but can't even come close to predicting how good a football team is going to be.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by HAMMER
                These people aren't fans, they just like to douche on the parade at any opportunity.
                Sure. Spending over $1,000 a year on the team isn't being a fan. I just spend all that money and travel to all them guys just to cheer on them losing. Would seem like a waste of money and time. It's not myself and others fault if some of you don't have any football smarts.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

your posts say enough. you get clear enjoyment out of being right about the bills sucking and calling it... you dont need to explain yourself.

im happy for you.. your right... we suck!! WOOOHOOOO..

congrats bro.. your the smartest!
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                    your posts say enough. you get clear enjoyment out of being right about the bills sucking and calling it... you dont need to explain yourself.

im happy for you.. your right... we suck!! WOOOHOOOO..

congrats bro.. your the smartest!
                    I completely agree. None of us are happy but to take glee in the "I told you so" circus is just crazy. This team is bad. Support it - fine. Criticize it - fine. The only thing posts like this do is tick off other posters. Makes this place a real joy.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Illmatic15
                      • Mar 2007

We should have overpaid for Nate Clements, atleast it would have showed everyone that the bills really want to win...

Ashton Youbotys #1 fan! reppin Liberia
                      GET WELL SOON KEVIN EVERETT!

Comment

• eyedog
                        • Jul 2002

I got mine, over 6.

14 games left ****brain.

Comment

Working...
                        X