PDA

View Full Version : Even Robert Royal Is Gettin Fed Up

raphael120
09-20-2007, 10:30 AM
"We're sick of losing," tight end Robert Royal (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6046/;_ylt=As6OU6MLYgcBqHuqR929nZodsLYF) said. "We spend too much time together away from our families, we spend too much time out there in that hot sun hitting each other each and every day. You want to win. That's the ultimate goal."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AvZ0VqBExA1mZxWxWQo69_v.uLYF?slug=ap-bills-jauron&prov=ap&type=lgns

mybills
09-20-2007, 10:34 AM
I like how he says his own name. Rob Rawl. :D

raphael120
09-20-2007, 10:48 AM
I like how he says his own name. Rob Rawl. :D

So he has a speech impedament. He also has a learning impedament.

Rob...can you say "Two feet in bounds"?

streetkings01
09-20-2007, 11:34 AM
I would be nice if he would do something about it, instead of avg 1-2 penalties a game!

Wys Guy
09-20-2007, 11:46 AM
It would be nice to hear about some impact players actually expressing similar opinions.

Oh, my bad. I forgot we don't have any. Not as if that's a part of the problem(s) or anything. I mean our coaches are so fantastic that we should at least be able to pull 8 wins out of our colons due to them.

Darn, there I go again. Jauron's never had more than one winning season and even then mostly because he had a bunch of .500 and worse teams on it. Not as if he's part of the problem or anything.

Could be Levy. Nah, he's a Hall of Fame coach that couldn't win a Super Bowl with talent that Polian assembled for him. He was against Biscuit coming here though, and we all know how terrible Biscuit was. Not as if he's part of the problem or anything.

Could be the front office and personnel office that was mostly installed by Donadope. Well, you know, there I go again. With all of our recent drafting success in trading day-one and round-one picks for other players such as McCargo, I just don't know what I'm thinking. Youboty's been great, fantastic even. And who can argue that McCargo isn't one of the best DTs in the entire league. Oh, OK, the AFC then. Well, alright, the AFC East then. Darn it, then in the AFCE between Rochester and the Mississippi River then. Not as if they are part of the problem or anything.

Russ Brandon should be given a gold medal for marketing however. So we have that going for us. Which is nice.

MikeInRoch
09-20-2007, 11:59 AM
Maybe he should try blocking a blitzer some time. That COULD help.

OpIv37
09-20-2007, 12:01 PM
maybe Royal should start doing something to help the team win. The guy makes a play like once every 4 games then either disappears or just gets stupid holding penalties that put us in 3rd and longs.

HHURRICANE
09-20-2007, 02:05 PM
maybe Royal should start doing something to help the team win. The guy makes a play like once every 4 games then either disappears or just gets stupid holding penalties that put us in 3rd and longs.

Would you want to catch a pass from JP over the middle? I think Evans has used a whole tube of prep H from his 2 catches last week.

mybills
09-20-2007, 02:08 PM
So he has a speech impedament.
:rofl: I meant his accent.