PDA

View Full Version : what a win this week means

bills_7
09-20-2007, 03:43 PM
il make this short and sweet then we can discuss...

If we win this week (its the NFL anything can hapn)

Then we should have more then enough momentium to beat the jets

then monday nite at home what a game that would set up to be agisnt the cowboys...

very good chance of us winning coming off to wins then havn a monday nite game at home

if we lose this week,, its gna be a long season lol

shelby
09-20-2007, 03:46 PM
i am not writing off the season if we lose to the Patriots.

However, i agree this team needs something positive to build on, some momentum to carry them into the next stretch before the bye week.

i personally would be satisfied if we can keep the game close, and get good performances out of JP, Evans, etc., rather than an embarrasing blowout like we endured last week.

Oaf
09-20-2007, 04:33 PM
I also believe we'll keep it closer than is expected. I also believe if we find yet another way to drop it at the end it'll be worse than another blowout. I also believe if we can somehow find a way to win this single game, it'll turn our season around.

Personally, I was much calmer after the Pitt smushing then I was after the Denver nailbiter.

Mitchy moo
09-20-2007, 04:37 PM
what a win this week means ??

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/hellfrozeover.jpg
<!-- Start Post Thank You Hack --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: post_thanks_button -->

Mad Max
09-20-2007, 11:30 PM
what a win this week means ??

http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/hellfrozeover.jpg
<!-- Start Post Thank You Hack --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: post_thanks_button -->

hahaha I was just about to post the same thing..oh the pain the pain.

Ebenezer
09-20-2007, 11:46 PM
what a win this week means

God took a nap.

Meathead
09-21-2007, 01:49 AM
it means i get my seventy two virgins

BillsFever21
09-21-2007, 03:43 AM
Not a chance in hell. If this team doesn't beat the Jets then we could see an 0-7 start. This may be another 3-13 season. In the end it will be a 4 or 5 win season. We have less talent then last year and a harder schedule.

I would say I could live with it if meant the end of Jauron but that wouldn't happen. Even if it did then the next coach would just be the cheapest and most desperate anyway like our last 4 coaches.

There is a reason why NOBODY and I mean absolutely NOBODY wanted Jauron. Even the Lions laughed him out of town for a 1st time HC instead. He is terrible and between him and his pee wee assistants the Bills are the laughing stock of the league right now.

mybills
09-21-2007, 06:58 AM
I'll take a win before the bye. Against any team.

TacklingDummy
09-21-2007, 07:09 AM
What a win mean this week: The JP homers will be back enforce.

jamze132
09-21-2007, 07:14 AM
Ok, I'l play...

If we beat the Patriots this week, it will turn out season around. We would be 1-0 in the division giving us plenty of momentum against the Jets, who we should beat. That gets us to 2-2 and 2-0 against division opponents, which is crucial, especially late in the season. It also gives us momentum heading into the MNF against the Cowboys. Wouldn't it be nice to enter the Bye at 3-2 with momentum?

Now do I think any of this is actually possible? Well, not really. I think we get blown out this week, the fans revolt and call for Dick and JPs head on a silver platter.

And it sucks ass that I can actually think the later is a possibility being a diehard Bills fan right now. Someone show me the light, and don't give me the "have faith" thing, I am a Mets fan as well and always seem to have a broken heart when it's all said and done.

mybills
09-21-2007, 07:27 AM
I think we get blown out this week, the fans revolt and call for Dick and JPs head on a silver platter.

Which is stupid. Fairchild's new play book is in question whether the Bills beat NE or not.

Mad Bomber
09-21-2007, 08:58 AM
Fairchild's new play book is in question whether the Bills beat NE or not.
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/I/51985F1Y71L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

JD
09-21-2007, 09:43 AM
We have just about as good a chance to beat the Patriots as we do to go undefeated the rest of the season. Simply put, it's not going to happen.

trapezeus
09-21-2007, 09:44 AM
a win this week puts us in a two way tie in the east and a whole lot of momentum to turn the season around

Earthquake Enyart
09-21-2007, 09:49 AM
A win this week could turn this franchise completely around. Especially if JP looks good.

Oh, remind me to pick up some powerball tickets on the way home.

OpIv37
09-21-2007, 09:49 AM

What exactly does it take for you to write off the season?

If we lose this week, we're 0-3 with 3 conference losses and 1 division loss, plus 3 games behind the division leader. That makes playoffs virtually impossible- we'd have to finish 10-3 at absolute worst with no more than 1 additional conference loss to make the playoffs.

There's a good chance this team will start 0-5 or 0-6 and will be in a situation where it's mid-October and we could win out and still not make the playoffs.

Earthquake Enyart
09-21-2007, 09:51 AM
I'm not giving up on the season until it's impossible to get to 3-5.

Hopefully it's not after week 6. :ill:

JD
09-21-2007, 09:54 AM
A win this week could turn this franchise completely around. Especially if JP looks good.

Oh, remind me to pick up some powerball tickets on the way home.
:lmao:

churchinski
09-21-2007, 05:18 PM

However, i agree this team needs something positive to build on, some momentum to carry them into the next stretch before the bye week.

i personally would be satisfied if we can keep the game close, and get good performances out of JP, Evans, etc., rather than an embarrasing blowout like we endured last week.should be a blow out

churchinski
09-21-2007, 05:20 PM
What exactly does it take for you to write off the season?

If we lose this week, we're 0-3 with 3 conference losses and 1 division loss, plus 3 games behind the division leader. That makes playoffs virtually impossible- we'd have to finish 10-3 at absolute worst with no more than 1 additional conference loss to make the playoffs.

There's a good chance this team will start 0-5 or 0-6 and will be in a situation where it's mid-October and we could win out and still not make the playoffs.sad but true