PDA

View Full Version : Oh the Shame

carybillsfan
09-20-2007, 06:11 PM
I want to pick New England for my survivor pool, but can't do it. In a weighted pool at work I want to pick the Pats and weight it the highest, but can't. Instead I'll root for Buffalo, like always, and be disgusted when we blow it. Won't take phone calls from friends who also want counsel, or friends from CT who have already begun to harrass me. Just a typical Sunday as a Bills fan. Just Pathetic!

LtFinFan66
09-20-2007, 07:36 PM
I'd do it

YardRat
09-20-2007, 07:42 PM
Take the Jets instead.

Money in the bank.

LtFinFan66
09-20-2007, 07:42 PM
:rolleyes:

YardRat
09-20-2007, 07:44 PM
:D

Mad Bomber
09-20-2007, 07:45 PM
I want to pick New England for my survivor pool, but can't do it. In a weighted pool at work I want to pick the Pats and weight it the highest, but can't. Instead I'll root for Buffalo, like always, and be disgusted when we blow it. Won't take phone calls from friends who also want counsel, or friends from CT who have already begun to harrass me. Just a typical Sunday as a Bills fan. Just Pathetic!
You live in Cary? I may have to have BMN come over and kick the snot out of you.

LtFinFan66
09-20-2007, 07:47 PM
What, with his ninja wannabee skills:idunno:

Mad Bomber
09-20-2007, 07:55 PM
What, with his ninja wannabee skills:idunno:
He's actually a pretty big dude.

BTW, nice rep, Dan. :up:

BlackMetalNinja
09-20-2007, 08:07 PM
He's actually a pretty big dude.

BTW, nice rep, Dan. :up:
He'd know if he were such a lame bastard and wasn't hiding out in "Iraq" instead of coming to the Opener... Oh wait, he still pretends to not be a Bills fan too huh?

As for CaryBillsFan, I haven't met him yet, though I extended the invite for him to come join the rest of the Cary BZ members (all two of us) at the Upper Deck on Sundays to watch the game. He's kind of right though... last week was hard being there because there were a ton of Steelers fans amongst all the Bills fans, and we had nothing to enjoy about that game.

LtFinFan66
09-20-2007, 08:09 PM
He'd know if he were such a lame bastard and wasn't hiding out in "Iraq" instead of coming to the Opener... Oh wait, he still pretends to not be a Bills fan too huh?

As for CaryBillsFan, I haven't met him yet, though I extended the invite for him to come join the rest of the Cary BZ members (all two of us) at the Upper Deck on Sundays to watch the game. He's kind of right though... last week was hard being there because there were a ton of Steelers fans amongst all the Bills fans, and we had nothing to enjoy about that game.Fins game punk! You gonna be there:rofl:

Mad Bomber
09-20-2007, 08:14 PM
LtFF is a good man. He actually WAS in Iraq, serving our country. And he will be there for the Fins game on December 9.

He is a closet Bills fan though.

Well maybe not, but he is a major league ZONER.

LtBillsFan66
09-20-2007, 08:15 PM
No shame. There are 3 guarantees in life. Death, taxes and the Pats killing the Bills this weekend.

BlackMetalNinja
09-20-2007, 08:16 PM
LtFF is a good man. He actually WAS in Iraq, serving our country. And he will be there for the Fins game on December 9.

He is a closet Bills fan though.

Well maybe not, but he is a major league ZONER.

Yes, I know all these things, but my policy is to harass him to no end.

And no Fishy, I will NOT be there as we have gone over about 2924 times already.

LtFinFan66
09-20-2007, 08:21 PM
Just giving you crap yet again. Well if you stop by Florida, I will buy you a beer

Mitchy moo
09-20-2007, 08:24 PM
No shame. There are 3 guarantees in life. Death, taxes and the Pats killing the Bills this weekend.

I wouldn't say those 3 things are assured.

carybillsfan
09-20-2007, 08:25 PM

As for CaryBillsFan, I haven't met him yet, though I extended the invite for him to come join the rest of the Cary BZ members (all two of us) at the Upper Deck on Sundays to watch the game. He's kind of right though... last week was hard being there because there were a ton of Steelers fans amongst all the Bills fans, and we had nothing to enjoy about that game.

I'd love to come but, I'm usually watching the kids while the game is on. It's tough to leave the house when you already ponied up 2 bills for ST. One day i'll sneak over there.

Mad Bomber
09-20-2007, 08:29 PM
Yes, I know all these things, but my policy is to harass him to no end. There are MANY more people on this board that you should harass to no end...

I don't even think of him as a Finfan...I think of him as a ZONER.

He NEVER talks smack, posts spam, or starts anti-Bills threads on this board. That alone is an order of magnitude better than some of the so-called "Bills fans" on this board.

LtFinFan66
09-20-2007, 08:30 PM
It's cool Mad. BMN is my boy. We are just having fun sir

Mad Bomber
09-20-2007, 08:32 PM
It's cool Mad. BMN is my boy. We are just having fun sir
I met BMN at the pre-opener party. He is good people. :up:

LtFinFan66
09-20-2007, 08:35 PM
Good to hear

BlackMetalNinja
09-20-2007, 08:49 PM
Don't start vicious rumors like that Mad! I like my reputation just the way it is thank you very much!

And Lt... you suck fishface!