PDA

View Full Version : Please, Just Give 'em a Game Boys

gil
09-20-2007, 08:28 PM
I rarely post new threads - but I just wanted to express my hope that these guys can collectively pull their heads out of their butts and leave it all on the field this sunday.

I know we have no chance, but please, just give me a reason to go to the bar every Sunday and watch this debacle - not that I wouldn't anyway, but just give me something.

If we go 4-12 for the love of god, at least go down having some damn fun.

Sorry for the rant, but everyone else gets to do it, so I thought I would for once.

Cheers boys and girls...

gil

shelby
09-21-2007, 04:26 AM
They serve alcoholic beverages at the bar....

:beers::drunks::gobills::boozer:

YardRat
09-21-2007, 05:06 AM
:gobills:

Cntrygal
09-21-2007, 05:48 AM
There's always a chance - that's why the games are actually played. Now is that realistic errr.....:ill: ..... I'll be at the bar. :insane::boozer:

mybills
09-21-2007, 06:03 AM
I guess the only good thing about the Bills playing at NE is that I won't have to waste money going to watch them at the bar. In fact, I might Tivo it in HD and only watch if the Bills win. I've done that for 3 of the Pats S.B.'s.

jamze132
09-21-2007, 06:49 AM
I used to love going to a certain bar when I lived in Tacoma each Sunday. Every game was televised where everyone could watch who they wanted to watch from just about anywhere in the bar. Teams that always sucked (Chicago, Detroit, Cinci.) would have die hard fans there and people would buy them beers for being good sports about it. I sure wish I was in Tacoma now, I would have areal cheap bar tab!

Cntrygal
09-21-2007, 07:04 AM
I used to love going to a certain bar when I lived in Tacoma each Sunday. Every game was televised where everyone could watch who they wanted to watch from just about anywhere in the bar. Teams that always sucked (Chicago, Detroit, Cinci.) would have die hard fans there and people would buy them beers for being good sports about it. I sure wish I was in Tacoma now, I would have areal cheap bar tab!

That's the type of bar I go to!!

When we were getting stomped by Chicago last season - some bandwaggoner came in and started yelling all kinds of smack at me (the lone Bills fan) from across the bar (never seen him before - but he thought he was funny). Before I lost my temper - one of the mini mountain Chicago fans came up from behind me and put his arm around my shoulder and told the clown to STFU - because at least she follows her team when they're down. Next thing I knew - I had half of the Chicago "regulars" with a couple of their Raider buddies standing there looking at the clown. :eek: (They were watching the game in one of the other sections of the bar and I was sitting at the bar) I've never seen him down there for another game.

:angel:

mybills
09-21-2007, 07:20 AM
I never see jerks in this new bar. I left them all at the old place. :up:
The only jerky thing I've seen at this one was that the place was packed with NE fans because there was a pig roast, and not one of them came to the Bills table when Everett got hurt. We had fans from 4 or 5 other teams coming over to us, but none of the Pats. They are the rudest, most ignorant people around here.

SABURZFAN
09-21-2007, 07:30 AM
all this bar talk just reminded me that this Pats jackoff fan may be in my bar this Sunday.last year,he barely got out of the place alive.

HHURRICANE
09-21-2007, 07:45 AM
Sad that we have to hope for a "good" loss vs. a "bad" loss.

Do you realize that we don't have one franchise player on this team. We are essentially an expansion team.

Please don't tell me that Evans or Schobel are franchise players. I might give you Morman but I don't remember building a team around the punter.

mybills
09-21-2007, 07:56 AM
all this bar talk just reminded me that this Pats jackoff fan may be in my bar this Sunday.last year,he barely got out of the place alive.
:rofl:

jamze132
09-22-2007, 08:01 AM
That's the type of bar I go to!!

When we were getting stomped by Chicago last season - some bandwaggoner came in and started yelling all kinds of smack at me (the lone Bills fan) from across the bar (never seen him before - but he thought he was funny). Before I lost my temper - one of the mini mountain Chicago fans came up from behind me and put his arm around my shoulder and told the clown to STFU - because at least she follows her team when they're down. Next thing I knew - I had half of the Chicago "regulars" with a couple of their Raider buddies standing there looking at the clown. :eek: (They were watching the game in one of the other sections of the bar and I was sitting at the bar) I've never seen him down there for another game.

:angel:
Sadly, every team and every bar has an *******. :cheers: