PDA

View Full Version : If you could give advice to one of the Bills players / coaches what would it be?

Mitchy moo
09-21-2007, 09:53 AM
Go ahead, live a little.

gr8slayer
09-21-2007, 09:55 AM
Hey Fairchild, when the blitz is coming every play THROW THE ****ING SCREEN!

JD
09-21-2007, 09:58 AM
Hey Losman, it's JD I met you downtown over the summer. We talked about the upcoming season, how YOU were excited. I only agreed because I wasnt about to be an *******. It's funny you told the media that you had conversations with fans who were excited for the season, even though some booed you downtown. You came in saying "JP era begins now", well quite frankly.. Trent Era begins now. You are the weakest link, good bye :D

DraftBoy
09-21-2007, 10:00 AM
Lynch-If you feel the cutback lane opening up, feel free to go for it, we know you can run

Losman-We have confidence in you so stop pressing, just go out there and have fun

Evans-Your the man, now play like it

OL-Keep it up!

DT-pray

Kelsay and Schoebel-I want a refund

Poz-stay aggressive

DB's-pray

Moorman-Far and High!

Jauron-pray

Fairchild-use Lynch more

Fewell-For christ's sake lets just once and a while zone blitz, what do you think?

Levy-start scouting the 08 Draft, do you want to use my notes?

Wraith
09-21-2007, 10:08 AM
Poz - stop biting on the play-action. It's costing us dearly!

OpIv37
09-21-2007, 10:12 AM
Hey Losman, it's JD I met you downtown over the summer. We talked about the upcoming season, how YOU were excited. I only agreed because I wasnt about to be an *******. It's funny you told the media that you had conversations with fans who were excited for the season, even though some booed you downtown. You came in saying "JP era begins now", well quite frankly.. Trent Era begins now. You are the weakest link, good bye :D

A Weakest Link reference? Is this 2001? Get some new material.

raphael120
09-21-2007, 10:15 AM
Whole team - STOP SUCKING!!!!!!!!!

bigbub2352
09-21-2007, 10:16 AM
Fairchild- use the TE position, use the RBs Wright and Lynch, throw down the middle, playaction, roll out, go down feild, throw a screen, etc

Fewell- stop being outcoached
Jauron-stop being outcoached and show some ****ing emotion

DE's-make a play already

Evans- Step up

Marv- wake up

patmoran2006
09-21-2007, 10:17 AM
Langston Walker- If you're going to get called for holding, tackle the guy.

Dont get called for holding and still let your QB get sacked.

HHURRICANE
09-21-2007, 10:22 AM
Brian, stop punting the ball so far down field, our defense is getting tired.

Wraith
09-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Brian, stop punting the ball so far down field, our defense is getting tired.

Nice one.

TacklingDummy
09-21-2007, 10:42 AM
To JP Losman: You might want to put your house up on the market.

gr8slayer
09-21-2007, 02:12 PM
To JP Losman: You might want to put your house up on the market.
What happened to week twelve? Don't tell me you've become a flip flopper now too?

PECKERWOOD
09-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Go play football.

OpIv37
09-21-2007, 02:23 PM
What happened to week twelve? Don't tell me you've become a flip flopper now too?

have you ever tried to sell a house in WNY? That's only 10 weeks away....

OpIv37
09-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Here's my advice: LET LOSMAN RUN.

He's fast enough and a scrambling quarterback spreads out and frustrates the D- I've seen it happen to us plenty of times. On second and 2, fake an inside handoff to Lynch then have losman sprint to the sticks on the sideline- that kind of stuff.

Earthquake Enyart
09-21-2007, 02:25 PM
I'd like to say a few words about a guy I know, a friend of mine. His name is Brian Piccolo, and he has the heart of a giant and that rare form of courage which allows him to kid himself and his opponent -- cancer.

He has a mental attitude which makes me proud to have a friend who spells out "courage," 24 hours a day, every day of his life.

Now you flatter me by giving me this award. But I say to you here and now, Brian Piccolo is the man of courage who should receive the George S. Halas award.

It's mine tonight and Brian Piccolo's tomorrow.

I love Brian Piccolo.

And I'd like all of you to love him too.

And tonight, you hit your knees:

Please ask God to love him

Oh wait. The Bears lost that game.

Mitchy moo
09-21-2007, 02:26 PM
This is for the coaches: Change the signals, NE has had them for ~7 years now.

Earthquake Enyart
09-21-2007, 02:39 PM
Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...
[thinks hard]
Bluto: the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!
[runs out, alone; then returns]
Bluto: What the **** happened to the Bills I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my ass from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Belichick, he's a dead man! Brady, dead! Bruschiiiii...
Otter: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Bluto: We're just the guys to do it.
D-Day: Let's do it.
Bluto: LET'S DO IT!

TacklingDummy
09-21-2007, 02:42 PM

Putting your house on the market doesn't mean it's going to be sold right away. It might take the rest of the season for JP to find a buyer for his house. It's just some friendly advice.

RockStar36
09-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Fairchild - Go deep. Go deep often. Use Marshawn way more in the passing game. Use three receiver sets. Get the ball in Parrish's hands. He is an exciting player when he gets the ball. Just open it up man. I'd rather lose 45-38 than 15-14 or even worse 26-3 :ill:. Have some fun with it. Quit being so conservative.

RockStar36
09-21-2007, 02:43 PM

I wonder just how many people think about that when they meet you....

DynaPaul
09-21-2007, 04:35 PM
Get a 13 year old kid to call in the offensive plays and defensive sets from his Madden 08 playbook.

churchinski
09-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Fairchild - Go deep. Go deep often. Use Marshawn way more in the passing game. Use three receiver sets. Get the ball in Parrish's hands. He is an exciting player when he gets the ball. Just open it up man. I'd rather lose 45-38 than 15-14 or even worse 26-3 :ill:. Have some fun with it. Quit being so conservative.
38 ?

38 points ?????????

Illmatic15
09-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Tim Anderson- SHAVE

PECKERWOOD
09-21-2007, 09:45 PM
Get a 13 year old kid to call in the offensive plays and defensive sets from his Madden 08 playbook.

lmfao!

would love it

Michael82
09-22-2007, 01:00 AM
Fairchild....

Don't be so ****ing predictable. Please open that playbook and rip out all the pages from preseason. It is now the regular season you should be mixing it up with more runs, screens, slants, long bombs, and Lee Evans should definitely be moved around the field. Use the tight ends and the ****ing running backs in the passing game too! :mad:

Oaf
09-22-2007, 02:27 AM
Lynch-If you feel the cutback lane opening up, feel free to go for it, we know you can run

Losman-We have confidence in you so stop pressing, just go out there and have fun

Evans-Your the man, now play like it

OL-Keep it up!

DT-pray

Kelsay and Schoebel-I want a refund

Poz-stay aggressive

DB's-pray

Moorman-Far and High!

Jauron-pray

Fairchild-use Lynch more

Fewell-For christ's sake lets just once and a while zone blitz, what do you think?

Levy-start scouting the 08 Draft, do you want to use my notes?
Sweet ass post DB. :up:

YardRat
09-22-2007, 05:54 AM
Ralph-Sell me the team and hold the note for five years.

Michael82
09-22-2007, 07:39 AM
oh wait....

Fairchild, please get your head out of your ass!

You too, Perry Fewell! :mad:

TigerJ
09-22-2007, 11:29 AM
Although New England has more talent this year than they've had in a while, they still win mainly by out executing their opponents. They will blitz to keep you off balance. You need to call plays that will take advantage of the blitz and then execute better than the Patriots.

cookie G
09-22-2007, 11:43 AM
Bobby Lee, Bobby Lee, I am sick of hearing about Bobby Lee. The way you people think, he'll do a double back somersault and land in our rear.

Quit worrying about what he's going to do to you and start thinking about what you're going to do to him.

Get some guns up here!

--US Grant to his generals. Summer 1864

cookie G
09-22-2007, 11:46 AM
And come out with 6 DB's. Rush 5 drop 6. 2 men on Moss at all times.

Your run D can't possibly get worse, and just maybe you can slow them down in the pass game.