PDA

View Full Version : McGee Injury News

gr8slayer
09-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Bills CB Terrence McGee (ribs) was limited in practice throughout the week.
Dick Jauron is optimistic about McGee's chances of playing, but he may be limited in his return duties. It'd be a big loss to Buffalo's elite special teams.

justasportsfan
09-21-2007, 02:19 PM
This is Tim Anderson's chance to shine returning kicks :up:

Elminster
09-21-2007, 02:20 PM
I think Roscoe should be handling all the return stuff anyways, McGee is our best corner right now, for better or worse...

Edit: :lol:@ Tim Anderson returning kicks.

OpIv37
09-21-2007, 02:21 PM
I think Roscoe should be handling all the return stuff anyways, McGee is our best corner right now, for better or worse...

I share the injury concern but at the same time, McGee returning kicks is our entire offense so far.

Mitchy moo
09-21-2007, 02:23 PM
We have an "Elite ST", Now we need an "elite" D & O.:cheers:

Ebenezer
09-21-2007, 02:25 PM
McGee doesn't play and Moss might go for 300 yards

OpIv37
09-21-2007, 02:25 PM
We have an "Elite ST", Now we need an "elite" D & O.:cheers:

Elite? Let's just get to average first.

Mahdi
09-21-2007, 02:28 PM
I think McGee will play though he might not take all the kickoffs. I would also like to see Greer matched up on Welker and not Thomas. Greer has the quicks and smarts to stay with him.

RockStar36
09-21-2007, 02:45 PM
ARRRGGGHHH.

I've been saying for like 3 seasons now that Roscoe should be returning kicks. Now it's even more obvious. McGee is our number 1 corner and we need him on defense way more than we need him on ST. I have no doubt in my mind that Roscoe can return kicks just as well, if not better.

patmoran2006
09-21-2007, 03:22 PM
Youboty and Greer against Moss, Stallworth, WElker and Watson.

Ut oh

(Not that McGee can stop any of them anyhow)

mybills
09-21-2007, 03:43 PM
He went from doubtful to questionable to probable this week. He'll be fine on Sunday. :up:

PECKERWOOD
09-21-2007, 03:51 PM
McGee is a great #2 CB, he just ain't #1 material. With that said, McGee usually struggles against larger WR's and I don't expect Moss to be anything different.

casdhf
09-21-2007, 04:17 PM
He should be limited in his corner duties. Let him run the kicks back.

JD
09-21-2007, 05:27 PM
Wow.. things just keep better and ****ing better for this organization!

Oaf
09-21-2007, 07:26 PM
Greer should get a chance to shine. Match him up on Stallworth (speed), Youboty on Moss (size), and KT on Welker (routes).

I think that's the best we could do.
If McGee goes, put him on Stallworth, Greer on Moss, Youboty on Welker.

gr8slayer
09-21-2007, 07:29 PM
Greer should get a chance to shine. Match him up on Stallworth (speed), Youboty on Moss (size), and KT on Welker (routes).

I think that's the best we could do.
If McGee goes, put him on Stallworth, Greer on Moss, Youboty on Welker.
I like the way you think.

Oaf
09-21-2007, 08:16 PM
Thanks. The one thing that scares me is Youboty's lack of experience against Moss. You know Moss will be called to use his veteran guile and double moves all day against us.

I think Greer is smart and has the speed to counter it, but he's just too undersized to be effective against him, which is why I'd put him on Stallworth.

KT has got the most veteran smarts, but he's just not gifted athletically enough to match up with Moss or even Stallworth, which is why he should be placed on the crafty Chrebet-like Welker.

TigerJ
09-21-2007, 10:15 PM
McGee is a great #2 CB, he just ain't #1 material. With that said, McGee usually struggles against larger WR's and I don't expect Moss to be anything different.

When Moss is motivated, everyone struggles against him. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll get up on the wrong side of the bed on Sunday.

Michael82
09-22-2007, 12:55 AM
ARRRGGGHHH.

I've been saying for like 3 seasons now that Roscoe should be returning kicks. Now it's even more obvious. McGee is our number 1 corner and we need him on defense way more than we need him on ST. I have no doubt in my mind that Roscoe can return kicks just as well, if not better.
Agreed. He did so well with the kickoffs when he has done them before. i don't know why they never use him there. :sigh: