PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather have....

Mahdi
09-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Marshawn Lynch, Adrian Peterson or Reggie Bush? Why?

Ill say Lynch because I think he is the total package. He has as much power as Peterson and is more ellusive than Bush. He is a better receiver than Peterson also. Bush is clearly the best receiver of them all.

Lynch is my pick.

OpIv37
09-21-2007, 02:28 PM
I'd take Lynch over Bush because I like Lynch's size and power better. He's not as good at receiving as Bush but he's still good enough to be a threat.

I've never really seen Peterson play a full game- just highlights- so I don't know if I'd put him ahead of Lynch or not.

PECKERWOOD
09-21-2007, 02:32 PM
I'll take Lynch because I have no loyalty towards the others.

Mitchy moo
09-21-2007, 02:32 PM
Lynch = Heart & Game. When you see those come together you know you have someone special.

BILLSROCK1212
09-21-2007, 02:36 PM
I'd rank them like this....
1. Lynch
2. Bush
3. Peterson (injury risk)

Mahdi
09-21-2007, 02:44 PM
1. Lynch
2. Bush
Despite the injury risk I think I would still rank Peterson ahead of Bush because of his superior running ability. Bush needs to run between the tackles first.

SABURZFAN
09-21-2007, 02:48 PM
i smell disaster with this thread.anybody who doesn't say Lynch first is not a Bills fans,etc.....the bantering will continue and before you know it,the Mods are closing threads to anybody who talks bad about Lynch.

Jan Reimers
09-21-2007, 02:49 PM
I love the way Lynch just scratches and claws for every yard. Don't know if the others have that kind of heart and desire.

Mahdi
09-21-2007, 02:50 PM
I love the way Lynch just scratches and claws for every yard. Don't know if the others have that kind of heart and desire.
Yeah he really surprised me with all that power. Wasnt expecting him to be that strong.

Mitchy moo
09-21-2007, 02:53 PM

That cannot be taught, it has to come from inside. This guy will get us the first down without his helmet on in a snowstorm if he has to.

Mr. Pink
09-21-2007, 02:54 PM
Right now I'd take Reggie Bush. He has shown that he can hold up through an NFL season and play at a high level. While I don't think he's gonna be a strict RB at any point in his career, to me he seems to be an Eric Metcalf clone and will probably be switched off to WR before his career is over...he still has more game experience than the other two.

Now, after this season, that could definitely change...but as of today it's Bush-Peterson-Lynch based on what they have done on the field.

I still think Peterson if he can hold up and not get hurt has the potential to be easily the best of the three. With Lynch being second and then Bush third..as far as RB production goes.

patmoran2006
09-21-2007, 03:20 PM
Marshawn Lynch, Adrian Peterson or Reggie Bush? Why?

Ill say Lynch because I think he is the total package. He has as much power as Peterson and is more ellusive than Bush. He is a better receiver than Peterson also. Bush is clearly the best receiver of them all.

Lynch is my pick.
aint nobody more elusive than Bush, certainly not Lynch or AP.

Put it this way, I'd be happy with any of the three. They all bring something different to the table.

But for right now? I'd take Bush in a second. Then again, it depends what kind of offense you're running. Certain offenses would favor the other guys.

I will say this. Give him a ****ing line that block with the run and Lynch is going to be VERY special.

Ickybaluky
09-21-2007, 03:45 PM
Bush is a great receiver, but he dances too much when running with the ball.

Give me Peterson. The kid is electric, a threat to go the distance each time he touches the ball. Despite playing in an offense that has no passing game, he has averaged for 4.3 YPC, 281 total yards and a TD in two games. He is going to be a great player.

Bling
09-21-2007, 03:48 PM
AD first, Lynch second, Bush third. I prefer pure runners.

gr8slayer
09-21-2007, 03:51 PM
I've been saying it since before the draft. Marshawn Lynch is the best back in this years draft....... Marshawn Jones-Drew Faulk baby!

Mahdi
09-21-2007, 04:38 PM
Bush is averaging less than 4 ypc this year and was the same last year. Yeah the guy will get receptions, but when you have a guy like Lynch who can do both why bother with Bush?

Confused
09-21-2007, 04:56 PM
Peterson, lynch, bush

Devin
09-21-2007, 04:58 PM
Bush is a great receiver, but he dances too much when running with the ball.

Give me Peterson. The kid is electric, a threat to go the distance each time he touches the ball. Despite playing in an offense that has no passing game, he has averaged for 4.3 YPC, 281 total yards and a TD in two games. He is going to be a great player.

Agree 1000000%

Peterson hands down. I like Reggie, I like Lynch but Peterson is by far the most talented runner. I believe in the long run he is going to be one of those 1500 per year type backs.

Devin
09-21-2007, 05:00 PM
1. Lynch
2. Bush

Apart from his collar bone break, which was a freak accident btw, when else has Peterson been injured?

PECKERWOOD
09-21-2007, 09:08 PM
It's weird comparing Lynch to Bush and AD. Lynch has characteristics that resemble that of both players. Lynch can run inbetween the tackles similar to AD and he can act as a reciever like Bush. It's still way too early to tell who is going to be the best out of the bunch, way too early. I tell ya what though, I like Lynch's character as much as his ability, he seems like a genuine, good natured guy.

SquishDaFish
09-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Of course I love lynch so far. I think Bush is overrated like Vick. And Peterson I havent really seen him yet.