PDA

View Full Version : Bills hot topic on ESPN radio today...

HHURRICANE
09-21-2007, 03:08 PM
Terrico and Van Pelt were commenting about our 16.5 point spread being one of the biggest week 3 spreads in the history of the NFL.

:monkeyp:Nice job Ralph.

DynaPaul
09-21-2007, 04:33 PM
I'm hiking and going to see Resident Evil 3 on Sunday after wasting the last 2 Sundays watching this turd sink.

HHURRICANE
09-21-2007, 05:04 PM
I'm hiking and going to see Resident Evil 3 on Sunday after wasting the last 2 Sundays watching this turd sink.

Yep, going to my daughter's tourney this weekend. My wife asked if I wanted to stay in ATL and watch the game and I said "no way."

JD
09-21-2007, 05:29 PM
I'll be getting hammered at my house watching reruns of the gilmore girls

billsburgh
09-21-2007, 05:33 PM
I'm being dragged to Cleveland for my niece's birthday party and the sad thing is I dont really care that i'm going to miss the game. probably wont even tape it to watch later either.

SquishDaFish
09-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Im going to work str8 throught till 3 instead of getting out at 12. Ill just DVR it and watch when I get home.

gr8slayer
09-21-2007, 05:42 PM
I'll be watching the game cheering my ass off until the last second ticks off the clock. I :heart: the Buffalo Bills.

LVGrown
09-21-2007, 05:54 PM
I'm going to be watching the game at a Patriots bar with a bunch of pat fans from work! I'm looking for my miracle ... hopefully because all of you are boycotting the game it will be one of the greatest ever!!!

:gobills: :cheers:

PECKERWOOD
09-21-2007, 06:18 PM
I'm going to be watching the game at a Patriots bar with a bunch of pat fans from work! I'm looking for my miracle ... hopefully because all of you are boycotting the game it will be one of the greatest ever!!!

I like that mentality! :cheers:

Mad Bomber
09-21-2007, 06:34 PM
I'll be watching the game cheering my ass off until the last second ticks off the clock. I :heart: the Buffalo Bills.
:bf1:

You, sir, are a real fan. F**k the people who are rejoicing in the possible creaming of the Bills....they are NOT fans. YOU are. :up:

Mad Bomber
09-21-2007, 06:39 PM
Yep, going to my daughter's tourney this weekend. My wife asked if I wanted to stay in ATL and watch the game and I said "no way." Fair weather "fan". :bandwagon::negrep:

Luisito23
09-21-2007, 06:41 PM
I could care less what the spread is I wouldn't miss a game if my life depended on it (that is if I can watch it on Sopcast :pray:).....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

Elminster
09-21-2007, 06:46 PM
Not televized in Albany...but I'll have it up on Game Track...

Mad Bomber
09-21-2007, 06:47 PM
I'll watch the game. I've been a Bills fan for 45 years. This team has a place in my soul. I watch them every week, no matter how hopeless it may seem.

I bleed red, white and blue.

You younger people don't have an IDEA about how bad a Bills team can be. There was a time when I thought that we would never make a SB. Then we made 4 in a row.

If you're going to give up on them this weekend, and go and do something other than watching them, then fine....you do not qualify as a Bills FAN.

Don't bother posting your thoughts about the team on this board, because this board is meant for Bills FANS.

:gobills:

SABuffalo786
09-21-2007, 06:54 PM
What else you gonna do on a Sunday?

THE END OF ALL DAYS
09-21-2007, 06:56 PM
i will not be watching the game. I owe my 6th grade son some time... he had to come to my office alot this week after school cause mom was helping me out as we are short handed.

I'll be riding bikes or playing sword fight guys or some such silly stuff. I'll remember it the rest of my life as something important.

The bills will win or lose with out me this week.

it does not make me any less of a fan, and shame on anyone who says it does... I just need to take care of the things that acutally mean something in my life.

Mad Bomber
09-21-2007, 07:03 PM
I could care less what the spread is I wouldn't miss a game if my life depended on it (that is if I can watch it on Sopcast :pray:).....

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!
Now THIS is a fan.....

:hail:Luisito :posrep:

I too will be watching the game on Sopcast. Crappy picture, but at least I'm watching every snap....

imbondz
09-21-2007, 07:04 PM
I have season tickets and I fly from Nasvhille to watch every home game. You all who could watch it on tv ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Mad Bomber
09-21-2007, 07:07 PM
I have season tickets and I fly from Nasvhille to watch every home game. You all who could watch it on tv ought to be ashamed of yourselves.
You sir, are a TRUE FAN. I bow before your fanness. :hail:imbondz

Luisito23
09-21-2007, 07:11 PM
Now THIS is a fan.....

:hail:Luisito :posrep:

I too will be watching the game on Sopcast. Crappy picture, but at least I'm watching every snap....

:posrep: :beers: :drunks:....

GO BILLS!!!!!

Philagape
09-21-2007, 07:14 PM
I'll watch it. If I didn't, I wouldn't have anything to ***** about.

DraftBoy
09-21-2007, 07:18 PM
I too will be Sopcasting it up and on here talking about it with Mad and Luisito as we do every Sunday.

gr8slayer
09-21-2007, 07:27 PM
I too will be Sopcasting it up and on here talking about it with Mad and Luisito as we do every Sunday.
If ever you get tired of all that Sopcast junk and wish to watch it with better quality let me know, you can access my Slingbox :up:

DynaPaul
09-21-2007, 08:03 PM

You, sir, are a real fan. F**k the people who are rejoicing in the possible creaming of the Bills....they are NOT fans. YOU are. :up:

I wouldn't say any of us are rejoicing in it. We're just sick of having our hearts broken. It's gonna be a rough game no doubt. I got offers to do other things with some friends so it was either:

A) Go out and have fun for the day.

B) Stay home and get depressed watching the game.

Gonna skip out on this week's game and will have to pick it up next week with the Bills/Jets game. Then in week 7 I'll be at the Ralph for the Baltimore game.

If that makes me a fake fan then so be it.

gr8slayer
09-21-2007, 08:05 PM
I wouldn't say any of us are rejoicing in it. We're just sick of having our hearts broken. It's gonna be a rough game no doubt. I got offers to do other things with some friends so it was either:

A) Go out and have fun for the day.

B) Stay home and get depressed watching the game.

Gonna skip out on this week's game and will have to pick it up next week with the Bills/Jets game. Then in week 7 I'll be at the Ralph for the Baltimore game.

If that makes me a fake fan then so be it.
How can watching your favorite team make you depressed? Watching them suck now will make it that much better when/if they get it going someday when we get a new owner.

YardRat
09-21-2007, 08:24 PM
I plan on watching it, and if something comes up where I can't be in front of the TV I'll try to make sure there's a radio nearby.

PECKERWOOD
09-21-2007, 08:24 PM
AWESOME THREAD! I love the attitude here!

PECKERWOOD
09-21-2007, 08:25 PM
I'll watch it. If I didn't, I wouldn't have anything to ***** about.

Ok, now that is pretty damn funny! :rofl:

LtBillsFan66
09-21-2007, 08:29 PM
I'll be at the bar. As always.

DynaPaul
09-21-2007, 08:29 PM
How can watching your favorite team make you depressed? Watching them suck now will make it that much better when/if they get it going someday when we get a new owner.

Watching my favorite team getting beat is not exactly a lively feeling. It's about as enjoyable as watching my Mom getting pummeled by Tito Ortiz in a UFC match.

madness
09-21-2007, 08:42 PM
Terrico and Van Pelt were commenting about our 16.5 point spread being one of the biggest week 3 spreads in the history of the NFL.

:monkeyp:Nice job Ralph.

:stfu: Ralph is more of a football fan then you could dream of being. Noone, I repeat noone hates to see the Bills lose more then Ralph.

****ing fans nowadays are a joke. I'd share a foxhole with LT while badmouthing the Dolphins before I'd get in with any of you half-ass fans.

Sorry for the profanity but I've been in Dover sine yesterday. :beer:

PECKERWOOD
09-21-2007, 08:48 PM
I'll be at the bar. As always.

:boozer:

spacecowboy
09-21-2007, 11:47 PM
I'll be watching with a case of Beer at my side, and I'll add beer as needed!

Michael82
09-22-2007, 12:32 AM
EXACTLY! That's what real fans do and it's just what I will be doing. :hi5:

gr8slayer
09-22-2007, 12:37 AM
EXACTLY! That's what real fans do and it's just what I will be doing. :hi5:

:posrep:

Michael82
09-22-2007, 12:38 AM
I will be watching it in my bedroom, while posting in the Gameday thread tomorrow, before I go to sleep for work Sunday night. I will be wearing my Losman jersey and cheering my heart out for my team, the Buffalo Bills and will keep it on until the final score is showed on the screen. Then I will watch some of the next game as I talk to everyone on here about our big upset!!! :up: :dance:

Meathead
09-22-2007, 12:49 AM
i will be sitting at home laughing my ass off how bad life must suck for shag at that very moment

Michael82
09-22-2007, 12:51 AM

Wow! There's a blast from the past. How's it going, Erin? You're going to watching with Pats fans? That's just wrong. :ill: Good luck with that! Please smack them around for me. :up:

BillsFever21
09-22-2007, 01:44 AM
Some people are funny. You're not a real fan if this. You're not a real fan if you don't think the team is the best in the league.

I haven't missed a Bills game in 10 games(except for a couple times I passed out in my car in the stadium parking lot) but just because some people might have a life would actually want to spend some time with their kid(s) or need to work doesn't make them less of a fan. Just another example of some people's complexes around here.

Mahdi
09-22-2007, 05:57 AM
I'm going to circle the wagons as usual. Go Bills!

Historian
09-22-2007, 06:20 AM
Its a sucker's bet.

It will be a lot closer than that, you watch.

churchinski
09-22-2007, 07:00 AM
I have season tickets and I fly from Nasvhille to watch every home game. You all who could watch it on tv ought to be ashamed of yourselves. ?????????
Why ?????

Is it a civic duty to watch a horrible team ?

All I can say is when the NHL season starts we will have a team to watch.

Nighthawk
09-22-2007, 07:17 AM
Unfortunately, the Bills are like a car crash and I just can't turn my head. I'll be watching the slaughter...it's just part of being a Bills fan. My official "fire Jauron" watch has begun.

Michael82
09-22-2007, 07:38 AM
Unfortunately, the Bills are like a car crash and I just can't turn my head. I'll be watching the slaughter...it's just part of being a Bills fan. My official "fire Jauron" watch has begun.
So has mine. I have a feeling there will be a bunch of Fire the Coach chants at the Giants game. :ill:

JD
09-22-2007, 07:40 AM
It was a joke Bomber, do they even have reruns of that show anymore? Lol of course I'll be watching the Bills! Even though I might need to get REALLLLLY drunk if it gets ugly haha

shelby
09-22-2007, 07:46 AM
We am joining the Brandon Bills Backers at O'Brien's Irish Pub to watch the game. My nine year old is coming, too. So i get my Bills fix while i spend quality time with my son, explaining the nuances of the game to him and watching him do his best Joe Cocker impersonation whenever the Shout song is played.
They serve Labatt's there!:jig:

This tshirt sums it up:

http://www.buffalobillsbackersofbrandon.com/images/HOMEPAGE1.jpg

JD
09-22-2007, 07:51 AM
Labatt Blue :drool:

GreedoII
09-22-2007, 08:32 AM
I'm in Philly so i'll be watching the Eagles lose again at a friend's house and watch the Bills lose via the ticker scores at the bottom of his plasma. Good enough for me. At least I won't see the horror transpire. Go Bills....!

dannyek71
09-22-2007, 08:39 AM
I'll be getting hammered at my house watching reruns of the gilmore girls

Ill be drinking Colt 45 n/a and watching extreme makeover.

Michael82
09-22-2007, 08:42 AM
Ill be drinking Colt 45 n/a and watching extreme makeover.
:lmao: You better bring that next week! We need something to shake up these losses. :up:

Meathead
09-22-2007, 08:46 AM
if you dont think im the best fan on these boards well then youre no fan at all

Jan Reimers
09-22-2007, 08:58 AM
Who cares about the point spread? It will just make the upset that much sweeter.

Michael82
09-22-2007, 09:29 AM
Its a sucker's bet.

It will be a lot closer than that, you watch.
When I saw it get up to 16 1/2, I was thinking the same thing. That's too many points. It's a sucker's bet. I am even tempted to throw cash on the points. The Bills always keep it close in their first game against the Patriots.

dannyek71
09-22-2007, 10:22 AM
:lmao: You better bring that next week! We need something to shake up these losses. :up:
Find me some colt 45 na. I will drink it.

BTW, will my tailgating score go up if I drink it?

Michael82
09-22-2007, 10:23 AM
Find me some colt 45 na. I will drink it.

BTW, will my tailgating score go up if I drink it?
non-alcoholic? :rofl: nope! You have to go back to the regular Colt 45 next Sunday. :boozer:

:snicker:

DraftBoy
09-22-2007, 10:25 AM
When I saw it get up to 16 1/2, I was thinking the same thing. That's too many points. It's a sucker's bet. I am even tempted to throw cash on the points. The Bills always keep it close in their first game against the Patriots.

I never bet real money on the Bills, loses are hard enough to lose money on top of that would be too much to take.

G. Host
09-22-2007, 10:27 AM

HHURRICANE's post seems to resemble that remark but they usually do.

G. Host
09-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Fair weather "fan". :bandwagon::negrep:

That is an insult to Fair weather fans everywhere.
At least they are fans some days.

HHURRICANE
09-22-2007, 12:09 PM
Fair weather "fan". :bandwagon::negrep:

That's right ,the Bills are more improtant than my 12 year old daughter. Geez.

blackonyx89
09-22-2007, 07:32 PM
I'll watch a half and if they are playing bad,I'll take a Sunday nap!!

:biggrin:

Michael82
09-23-2007, 12:48 AM
I'll watch a half and if they are playing bad,I'll take a Sunday nap!!

:biggrin:
didn't u learn anything from "The Greatest Comeback Ever" ???

:shakeno:

Ultra Chimp 1
09-23-2007, 10:31 AM
Im going to work str8 throught till 3 instead of getting out at 12. Ill just DVR it and watch when I get home.

Only suckers work on Sunday's.

blackonyx89
09-23-2007, 10:33 AM
didn't u learn anything from "The Greatest Comeback Ever" ???

:shakeno:

Only if Edwards is playing.

:cheers: