PDA

View Full Version : Question for Miami fans:

mybills
09-21-2007, 04:24 PM
Was this your mind set last year during the week leading up to playing NE when you spanked them 21-0? Or did you still have hope?

What's fun about pretending we have a chance against much better teams only to be let down on Sunday?

OpIv37
09-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Was this your mind set last year during the week leading up to playing NE when you spanked them 21-0? Or did you still have hope?

huh? Miami wasn't a much better team than us last year. They were actually worse.

mybills
09-22-2007, 06:47 AM
:rofl: That's precisely why I'm asking.

shelby
09-22-2007, 07:00 AM
:gobills:

!Papacrunk!
09-22-2007, 08:08 AM
Our defense has always seemed to do quite well against Brady and co. As long as Matt Light is on the line, Jason Taylor will always seem to be breathing down Brady's neck. Anything is possible, but being the huge underdog is the best thing the Bills have in their favor--during the eventual 4-12 season one of our wins was against the almighty Pats in primetime, last year's game Brady eventually sat on the sidelines and had the back up do cleanup duties, and the great win against the Bears (which I think is a better example of when EVERYONE said the Dolphins had no chance and then they whooped them on their home field.) So if the Dolphins were able to beat the Bears last year, the Bills should be able to take care of the Patriots.

mybills
09-22-2007, 11:48 AM
Our defense has always seemed to do quite well against Brady and co. As long as Matt Light is on the line, Jason Taylor will always seem to be breathing down Brady's neck. Anything is possible, but being the huge underdog is the best thing the Bills have in their favor--during the eventual 4-12 season one of our wins was against the almighty Pats in primetime, last year's game Brady eventually sat on the sidelines and had the back up do cleanup duties, and the great win against the Bears (which I think is a better example of when EVERYONE said the Dolphins had no chance and then they whooped them on their home field.) So if the Dolphins were able to beat the Bears last year, the Bills should be able to take care of the Patriots.
You didn't answer the question. :ill:

!Papacrunk!
09-22-2007, 12:18 PM
You didn't answer the question. :ill:

I hoped for the best, but thought we were going to get creamed

mybills
09-23-2007, 09:00 AM
So you didn't pretend. :up: And you weren't let down. :up:
Thanks!