PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Idea

DraftBoy
09-21-2007, 07:00 PM
Because this would get buried under crap in the BZ at the moment I had a crazy idea while sitting in traffic for two hours today and it originated from my days as a flag football player and coach. What if a team had two athlete QBs, like for instance say Vince Young and Micheal Vick were on the same team. How interesting would it be to see both QB's line up in the shotgun formation and alternate the hut call. Say its a 3 count, Vick yells out the 1st one and then Young the 2nd. Prolly could get them offsides once (if thats legal). But to take it a step further imagine the options you could do with a 2 QB system. I mean you couldnt run it full time imo, but it could be a hell of a 2 minute offense. Outside of a number of times you could do it to energize your team/keep the D on their toes. I know teams do this already to some degree via WR screens that are passes or SD or Arkansas with LT or McFadden. Just a crazy idea I had anybody think its viable? Or do I really just miss college that much?

YardRat
09-21-2007, 07:56 PM
I'd take one serviceable QB at this point and be thrilled.