PDA

View Full Version : What are your plans for the biggest upset game of the season?

mybills
09-22-2007, 07:42 AM
I've decided to stop listening to all of the neg nancys, because they almost had me believing that the Bills won't even score tomorrow. Oh they'll score alright, and I refuse to give this over as an automatic win for NE. The Buffalo Bills are gonna fight like there's no tomorrow, and nothing but pride will exude from my hands as I clap for each big play and point from my team. This very well could be the biggest upset game of the season. It IS possible. Again, I refuse to hand it over as an automatic loss for us. With everything this team has had to endure in recent weeks, there is still a level of talent that can get the job done.

I was supposed to get tickets, but haven't heard from my source. So, I plan on watching them in HD, and Tivo it as well, so that I can watch the POSSIBLE upset again and again if/when it happens.

GO JPD (they can't ignore you and the rest of the team about the playbook any longer), GO McGEE (it's time to return one - sore ribs and all), GO ROSCOE (you can do it too), GO DEFENSE (You're not as bad as some fans say..keep the faith and be confident), GO SCHOBEL (I know you're hungry for at least 5 sacks on Brady) :biggrin:

:gobills:

JD
09-22-2007, 07:47 AM
I will probably sit home watching it on my 60" Sony HDTV with a case of beer by my side wondering if life as a Bills fan could get any worse..

shelby
09-22-2007, 07:47 AM
You forgot....GO LYNCH! GO EVANS!

shelby
09-22-2007, 07:48 AM
i want to see Tom Brady laid out on his ass by Schobel.
Wipe the smirk off of pretty boy i'm a football god's face.
:evil:

mybills
You forgot....GO LYNCH! GO EVANS!
Neg nancy's don't pick on them. :D

JD
Just realized there is already a thread about this.. GOOD ONE MY BILLS :haha:

mybills
09-22-2007, 07:51 AM
Just realized there is already a thread about this.. GOOD ONE MY BILLS :haha:
Where? This one counters Meathead's NEG NANCY thread.

JD
09-22-2007, 07:54 AM
nevermind..i really think im still ****ed up from last night and thought of the term "upset" as us getting our asses kicked. wowwww im gonna go lay down

Meathead
09-22-2007, 08:43 AM
i will be watching the game from the comfort of the couch of my best girl morgan fairchild

raphael120
09-22-2007, 09:51 AM
Ill be eatin wings and drinking Labatts to wash away the pain.

OpIv37
09-22-2007, 10:35 AM
I've decided to stop listening to all of the neg nancys, because they almost had me believing that the Bills won't even score tomorrow. Oh they'll score alright, and I refuse to give this over as an automatic win for NE. The Buffalo Bills are gonna fight like there's no tomorrow, and nothing but pride will exude from my hands as I clap for each big play and point from my team. This very well could be the biggest upset game of the season. It IS possible. Again, I refuse to hand it over as an automatic loss for us. With everything this team has had to endure in recent weeks, there is still a level of talent that can get the job done.

I was supposed to get tickets, but haven't heard from my source. So, I plan on watching them in HD, and Tivo it as well, so that I can watch the POSSIBLE upset again and again if/when it happens.

GO JPD (they can't ignore you and the rest of the team about the playbook any longer), GO McGEE (it's time to return one - sore ribs and all), GO ROSCOE (you can do it too), GO DEFENSE (You're not as bad as some fans say..keep the faith and be confident), GO SCHOBEL (I know you're hungry for at least 5 sacks on Brady) :biggrin:

there is no fight in this team, but there's no point in arguing if you refuse to listen to logic or acknowledge reality.

mybills
09-22-2007, 11:43 AM
there is no fight in this team, but there's no point in arguing if you refuse to listen to logic or acknowledge reality.
Go post that dribble in Meathead's thread. Thanks!

OpIv37
09-22-2007, 11:46 AM
Go post that dribble in Meathead's thread. Thanks!

first of all, it's "drivel". Dribble is what you do with a basketball, or what babies drool on their bibs

Second, your post is the mindless drivel that completely ignores what's happened on the field so far this season, not mine. The so called "negative nancies" are right- when bad things happen, pessimists are actually realists. I want the Bills to win, too, but the reality is we suck and the Pats are good. Yet again. Deal with it.

JD
09-22-2007, 11:51 AM
owned.

casdhf
09-22-2007, 11:51 AM
there is no fight in this team, but there's no point in arguing if you refuse to listen to logic or acknowledge reality. :nerd:

shelby
09-22-2007, 11:55 AM
i refuse to listen to logic and acknowledge reality!
:jig:

HHURRICANE
09-22-2007, 12:03 PM
:str8face:

HHURRICANE
09-22-2007, 12:06 PM
I didn't watch 2 games last year. Bears and Ravens. Everytime I looked at the Bears game on my phone the Bears scored. I'm leaving for SC to watch my daughter play but I might get back in time. I'm not sure that I'm lucky if I do.

G. Host
09-22-2007, 12:34 PM
I'll be at the annual outside tailgate for Northern Virginia Bills Backers.
http://www.jimmystavern.com/
http://jimconrad.fatcow.com/jimmystavern/temp_pages/tailgate9-07/tailgate_9-23-07.html
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=134715

Great food, beer specials and extra big screens outside.

It was even my idea to have it this day.

It allowed Jimmy to show both games (Bills and Redskins) without any conflict.
Yeah we have some locals who are Redsuck fans but Jimmy keeps his place open 364 days a year not 16 Sundays or occasional Saturday/Monday.

http://members.cox.net/billswatch/jimmyanimation.gif

BAM
09-22-2007, 12:42 PM
Well right after I finish smoking a J with the yeti that lives in the pine trees out back, I'll probably shoot at the Easter bunny with my .243 for a little bit and then jump in the pool and take a swim with Nessie.

Jan Reimers
09-22-2007, 12:44 PM
Drinking myself just short of falling down and dislocating my new hip.

Bone
09-22-2007, 01:26 PM
I will watch the game till half time if that... I'll try and not be pissed off like I have the past 2 sundays.

Does Dick Jauron look like a dead corpse to you?

shelby
09-22-2007, 01:35 PM
Dick Jauron looks like the guy in Poltergeist.
http://home.comcast.net/~mlpaul/polt/jbecknew.jpg

evol4276
09-22-2007, 01:50 PM
hahaha i know its not likely but ill bear with ya

evol4276
09-22-2007, 01:51 PM
Dick Jauron looks like the guy in Poltergeist.
http://home.comcast.net/~mlpaul/polt/jbecknew.jpg
hahahaha i always thought peter north but thats great too!

SABURZFAN
09-22-2007, 01:52 PM
i refuse to listen to logic and acknowledge reality!
:jig:

reality is gonna be a MFer tomorrow then.

shelby
09-22-2007, 01:57 PM
Make me a sammich, SAB.
:D

SABURZFAN
09-22-2007, 02:00 PM
Make me a sammich, SAB.
:D

Brady is going to make our defense look like a soup sammich tomorrow. :ill:

shelby
09-22-2007, 02:10 PM
:cynic: Oh ye of little faith.