What are your plans for the biggest upset game of the season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

What are your plans for the biggest upset game of the season?

I've decided to stop listening to all of the neg nancys, because they almost had me believing that the Bills won't even score tomorrow. Oh they'll score alright, and I refuse to give this over as an automatic win for NE. The Buffalo Bills are gonna fight like there's no tomorrow, and nothing but pride will exude from my hands as I clap for each big play and point from my team. This very well could be the biggest upset game of the season. It IS possible. Again, I refuse to hand it over as an automatic loss for us. With everything this team has had to endure in recent weeks, there is still a level of talent that can get the job done.

I was supposed to get tickets, but haven't heard from my source. So, I plan on watching them in HD, and Tivo it as well, so that I can watch the POSSIBLE upset again and again if/when it happens.

GO JPD (they can't ignore you and the rest of the team about the playbook any longer), GO McGEE (it's time to return one - sore ribs and all), GO ROSCOE (you can do it too), GO DEFENSE (You're not as bad as some fans say..keep the faith and be confident), GO SCHOBEL (I know you're hungry for at least 5 sacks on Brady)

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • JD
    Sabres Zone
    • Sep 2003

Re: What are your plans for the biggest upset game of the season?

I will probably sit home watching it on my 60" Sony HDTV with a case of beer by my side wondering if life as a Bills fan could get any worse..
    “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• shelby
      The Vanilla admin
      • Jul 2002

You forgot....GO LYNCH! GO EVANS!

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla admin
        • Jul 2002

i want to see Tom Brady laid out on his ass by Schobel.
        Wipe the smirk off of pretty boy i'm a football god's face.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by shelby
          You forgot....GO LYNCH! GO EVANS!
          Neg nancy's don't pick on them.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• JD
            Sabres Zone
            • Sep 2003

Just realized there is already a thread about this.. GOOD ONE MY BILLS
            “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by JD SabreFan
              Just realized there is already a thread about this.. GOOD ONE MY BILLS
              Where? This one counters Meathead's NEG NANCY thread.

Comment

• JD
                Sabres Zone
                • Sep 2003

nevermind..i really think im still ****ed up from last night and thought of the term "upset" as us getting our asses kicked. wowwww im gonna go lay down

Comment

• Meathead
                  Insufferable prick and perpetual crybaby
                  • Jul 2002

i will be watching the game from the comfort of the couch of my best girl morgan fairchild
                  One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• raphael120
                    Jason Peters rigorous at home training regiment
                    • Oct 2005

Ill be eatin wings and drinking Labatts to wash away the pain.

Comment

• OpIv37
                      Acid Douching Asswipe
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                      I've decided to stop listening to all of the neg nancys, because they almost had me believing that the Bills won't even score tomorrow. Oh they'll score alright, and I refuse to give this over as an automatic win for NE. The Buffalo Bills are gonna fight like there's no tomorrow, and nothing but pride will exude from my hands as I clap for each big play and point from my team. This very well could be the biggest upset game of the season. It IS possible. Again, I refuse to hand it over as an automatic loss for us. With everything this team has had to endure in recent weeks, there is still a level of talent that can get the job done.

I was supposed to get tickets, but haven't heard from my source. So, I plan on watching them in HD, and Tivo it as well, so that I can watch the POSSIBLE upset again and again if/when it happens.

GO JPD (they can't ignore you and the rest of the team about the playbook any longer), GO McGEE (it's time to return one - sore ribs and all), GO ROSCOE (you can do it too), GO DEFENSE (You're not as bad as some fans say..keep the faith and be confident), GO SCHOBEL (I know you're hungry for at least 5 sacks on Brady)

there is no fight in this team, but there's no point in arguing if you refuse to listen to logic or acknowledge reality.
                      MiKiDo Facebook
                      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mybills
                        81 st zoner
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        there is no fight in this team, but there's no point in arguing if you refuse to listen to logic or acknowledge reality.
                        Go post that dribble in Meathead's thread. Thanks!

Comment

• OpIv37
                          Acid Douching Asswipe
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                          Go post that dribble in Meathead's thread. Thanks!
                          first of all, it's "drivel". Dribble is what you do with a basketball, or what babies drool on their bibs

Second, your post is the mindless drivel that completely ignores what's happened on the field so far this season, not mine. The so called "negative nancies" are right- when bad things happen, pessimists are actually realists. I want the Bills to win, too, but the reality is we suck and the Pats are good. Yet again. Deal with it.
                          MiKiDo Facebook
                          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• JD
                            Sabres Zone
                            • Sep 2003

owned.

Comment

• casdhf
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                              Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                              cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

Working...
                              X