Well if the Bills season does end up in the toilet I sure hope...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Devin
    The Octagon
    • Apr 2003

Well if the Bills season does end up in the toilet I sure hope...

....we get a shot at Glenn Dorsey.

Talk about a monster, that guy is wreaking some serious havoc against South Carolina.

He reminds me of Tommie Harris back in his OU days. Just nasty man.
    http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: Well if the Bills season does end up in the toilet I sure hope...

IF?
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Devin

Talk about a monster, that guy is wreaking some serious havoc against South Carolina.

Dorsey would drastically improve this D. We dont have to have the #1 pick to get him. Depends who's ahead of us. DT is not a need for everyone.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

he'll get taken one pick ahead of ours. Marv will panic and take someone who should be a mid- 2nd rounder at best.
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

Right, like he did with Marshawn Lynch. Great logic, Op.
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• B-DON
            hi
            • Mar 2004

If we have a shot at Dorsey and dont pick him, I will officially go to one bills drive and pack marv's bags for him.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
              Right, like he did with Marshawn Lynch. Great logic, Op.
              I was thinking more like what he did with Donte Whitner. You could also make some parallels with what he did with McCargo and Poz.

You know, you're really starting to piss me off. You NEVER add anything to the discussion, yet you like to stick your head up and make half- assed, sarcastic responses to my post that aren't even grounded in reality 90% of the time. Try adding something rather than just criticizing all the time.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

If we're high enough to get Dorsey, it means we're high enough to get Brohm, Henne or Brennan. I highly doubt we pass on one of those 3 if we're picking top 5.

Either we stunk with JP playing all year and we have no clue what Trent has. Therefore, we're stuck needing a QB. Or Trent comes in and sucks and we need a QB anyways.

I don't know we pass up one of those QBs if they're available when we're picking.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                  • Jul 2003

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
                  If we're high enough to get Dorsey, it means we're high enough to get Brohm, Henne or Brennan. I highly doubt we pass on one of those 3 if we're picking top 5.
                  You only pick a QB that high if he is worth being drafted that high. Other than Brohm, I'm not sure those guys qualify.

Also, I think Matt Ryan of BC is better than all those guys. The only guy who might be better than Ryan is Brohm, and that is arguable.

Comment

• Devin
                    The Octagon
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by B-DON
                    If we have a shot at Dorsey and dont pick him, I will officially go to one bills drive and pack marv's bags for him.
                    I'd help.

Comment

• Night Train
                      Retired - On Several Levels
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Devin

Agreed.

He would have been a high 1st this year.
                      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Devin
                        The Octagon
                        • Apr 2003

Lined up next to Schobel wed have a pretty nice little pass rush. Not great because Kelsay and dip**** would still be here but Dorsey fixes a lot of issues on the DL.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                          Defies all logic
                          • Oct 2006

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          I was thinking more like what he did with Donte Whitner. You could also make some parallels with what he did with McCargo and Poz.

You know, you're really starting to piss me off. You NEVER add anything to the discussion, yet you like to stick your head up and make half- assed, sarcastic responses to my post that aren't even grounded in reality 90% of the time. Try adding something rather than just criticizing all the time.
                          Try adding something rather than just criticizing all the time.
                          Coming from you?

Comment

• Illmatic15
                            • Mar 2007

I dont want to hurt McCargos and Tim Andersons feelings.......

Ashton Youbotys #1 fan! reppin Liberia
                            GET WELL SOON KEVIN EVERETT!

Comment

• Elminster
                              #1 Kelsay Fan
                              • Oct 2006

If McCargo comes on and plays more like he did early on in Pittsburgh, our dline would probably be pretty damned awesome. Have Kyle Williams coming off the bench....sounds good to me...
                              Good riddance Fairchild. Of course, the knowledge of your departure will only make TE more hateable than the typical Bills QB. Good luck, hope we don't mess you up like JP.

Comment

Working...
                              X