PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck JP, and a few thoughts on today

patmoran2006
09-23-2007, 09:42 AM
You're going to need it today. I hope you have the game of your life.

Win or lose, you better play well. If you don't, and Jauron doesn't bench you already--- the home crowd next Sunday will give you about all of two errant pass plays before the boo the living **** out of you.

I'll be honest, I'll be surprised as hell if Losman takes every snap over the next two games.

A few other thoughts going into today:

* I'm really looking forward to seeing how the OL performs today against NE.

* Lets see if we take some chances and open the offense up.. Traditionally in these kind of games we don't. If we don't, it's a direct indictment of a lack of confidence in our quarterback.

* Been petrified all week at the thought of Moss, Welker, Watson and Stallworth running around this secondary. That could get extremely ugly.

* Lets see if we can hold a starting RB under 125 yards. Hasn't worked with Henry and Parker. The only way I dont see Maroney getting 125 is because Brady is licking his lips in the passing game.

* I dont care if Samuel is one of the best CB's in football.. No more excuses, Evans has to make some plays. Let's see if Losman can bother to throw him a pass in the first half this week; didn't at Pittsburgh.

PREDICTION: I Have a funny ****ing feeling about today. I dont think the bills are winning; but I think they're gonig to make a handful of big plays and/or turnovers that are going to keep them within distance. I dont have a score to predict; but I predict we lose by less than 14 and cover.

shelby
09-23-2007, 09:49 AM
i disagree with JP not taking every snap in the next two games....but other than that...:goodpost:

:gobills:

mybills
09-23-2007, 10:09 AM
I'll predict that there won't be a shut out.

DynaPaul
09-23-2007, 10:18 AM
I don't see JP getting benched during the game. No matter how bad he does he's going to stay in there and try and prove himself. Well... I wish the best of luck to our boys in such a hostile environment.