PDA

View Full Version : VCOACH: Terrence McGee and Sam Aiken OUT for today's game

Michael82
09-23-2007, 10:40 AM
I just got a VCoach that says both Terrence McGee and special teams stud Sam Aiken are OUT today. Also, the following are inactive....

Coy Wire, Keith Ellison, Duke Preston, Ryan Denney, and Bryan Copeland.

------------------------------
Wow! Thanks to our wonderful depth, we only have 3 healthy cornerbacks. :ill: :scared:

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 10:42 AM
I've seriously been waiting for EVER to see Greer get his shot. Let's go Jabari!

mybills
09-23-2007, 10:42 AM
:nervous:
WHAT?

Michael82
09-23-2007, 10:43 AM
WHAT?
I edited my post. It's from Vcoach!

mybills
09-23-2007, 10:45 AM
How stupid is that? Jauron sounded pretty sure about him playing with limited reps. Is he pulling a Belicheat here?

Nighthawk
09-23-2007, 10:46 AM
I just got a VCoach that says both Terrence McGee and special teams stud Sam Aiken are OUT today. Also, the following are inactive....

Coy Wire, Keith Ellison, Duke Preston, Ryan Denney, and Bryan Copeland.

------------------------------
Wow! Thanks to our wonderful depth, we only have 3 healthy cornerbacks. :ill: :scared:

Yet another example of poor management from Marv and coaching from Dickey! Anybody who still thinks Marv & Dickey are doing a good job are officially on crack!!! How can you not have more CB's on your roster???? Seriously...this organization does not want to win...

Dr. Lecter
09-23-2007, 10:48 AM
Do you seriously think Marv does not want to win?

Saying they are doing a poor job of it is one thing. Saying they want to lose is stupid.

raphael120
09-23-2007, 10:49 AM
Especially when we have only 2 QBs...we have plenty of roster room to make up for this crap. We don't need a CB for the practice squad, we need one for the active roster. So right now we only have 3 active CBs for the game. If Brady was going to have a field day before, I can only imagine now...

Michael82
09-23-2007, 10:51 AM
Check out what happens if McGee doesn't play today (which he won't) :scared:

If he can't play at all, Buffalo will be down to three healthy cornerbacks (Ashton Youboty, Kiwaukee Thomas and Jabari Greer). If that's the case look for the Pats to spread out the Bills 'D'. If they do go four wide and the Bills don't have McGee active, Donte Whitner would likely be the fourth corner and George Wilson would probably play strong safety. If the Pats go 5-wide look for newly signed safety Bryan Scott to be the fifth corner.
McGee's availability, or lack thereof, could be truly crippling.

Nighthawk
09-23-2007, 10:53 AM
Do you seriously think Marv does not want to win?

Saying they are doing a poor job of it is one thing. Saying they want to lose is stupid.

Listen, if this organization wanted to win, Jauron would not be HC and you would address problems with your lineup and not sign practice squad players from the Bears!!!!

Tatonka
09-23-2007, 10:53 AM
wow.. this is awful.

raphael120
09-23-2007, 10:54 AM

Well, even with McGee, we were screwed so...I don't know how it could be any worse but, hey.

Nighthawk
09-23-2007, 10:55 AM

Yeah, but like you guys say, Marv wants to win. Yeah, right...sure he does! He's just here for the paycheck and to make himself feel like he is a part of the NFL again. Winning is the last thing on this organizations mind. If they truly want to win...then they need to start proving it to us Bills fans! The way they operate this team, it sure as hell doesn't look like winning is a priority!

Scumbag College
09-23-2007, 10:57 AM
:pray:

Originally Posted by Chris Brown
If he can't play at all, Buffalo will be down to three healthy cornerbacks (Ashton Youboty, Kiwaukee Thomas and Jabari Greer). If that's the case look for the Pats to spread out the Bills 'D'. If they do go four wide and the Bills don't have McGee active, Donte Whitner would likely be the fourth corner and George Wilson would probably play strong safety. If the Pats go 5-wide look for newly signed safety Bryan Scott to be the fifth corner.

That's flippin scary. This is going to be like target practice for Brady.

If they go 4 wide, the safeties are going to be Leonhard and Wilson vs. Brady and Randy Moss.

I'm not a religious man, but :pray:

Michael82
09-23-2007, 10:58 AM
wow! Does anyone else have horrible visions of Tom Brady throwing for over 500 yards to Randy Moss (225 yards), Donte Stallworth (100 yards), Wes Welker (100 yards), Jabar Gaffney (75 yards), and of course Ben Watson will catch some too. :scared: :nervous:

casdhf
09-23-2007, 10:59 AM
Time for someone to step up.

Michael82
09-23-2007, 10:59 AM

That's flippin scary. This is going to be like target practice for Brady.

If they go 4 wide, the safeties are going to be Leonhard and Wilson vs. Brady and Randy Moss.

I'm not a religious man, but :pray:
I'm praying too and I think I'm going to take the over now. :ill:

83evans
09-23-2007, 11:02 AM
I've seriously been waiting for EVER to see Greer get his shot. Let's go Jabari!

Me to. I love Greer and I belive he will have a great game.

Michael82
09-23-2007, 11:06 AM
I'm been hoping he would get a chance too. I think he's better than anyone else we have, other than McGee. But what scares the hell out of me is Ashton Youboty starting. Also, Kiwaukee Thomas is decent, but he's going to matched up against a good player too. The 4 or 5 wide plays will scare me the most though! Just think of this....

CB Ashton Youboty
CB Jabari Greer
CB Kiwaukee Thomas
CB Donte Whitner (This actually might be good here, but he'll be missed at safety)
CB Bryan Scott (who?!)
SS George Wilson (converted WR)
FS Jim Leonhard (small safety, but he can hit, but will get exposed against a big receiver like Moss)

Now put this against....

QB Tom Brady
WR Randy Moss
WR Donte Stallworth
WR Wes Welker
WR Jabar Gaffney
WR Kelley Washington

:puke:

Jan Reimers
09-23-2007, 11:13 AM
The bashers here are truly unbelievable.

I would hate to be associated with any of them in any venture. They'd turn on you at the first sign of adversity.

Luisito23
09-23-2007, 11:13 AM
There's absolutely no reason for us to win this game, but like my man Boomer would say..."That's why they play the games".....

:monkeyp: tom brady, and co......

GO BILLS!!!!!!

Michael82
09-23-2007, 11:17 AM
The bashers here are truly unbelievable.

I would hate to be associated with any of them in any venture. They'd turn on you at the first sign of adversity.
We aren't bashers. We are just scared as hell. Have you seen what I've been posting in here? Our secondary is shaky with McGee in there, now take him out and then don't forget how often the Pats love to go 4 wide or even 5 wide. This game has the chance to get very ugly very fast. It's up to JP and the offense to keep them in it! :pray:

gr8slayer
09-23-2007, 11:41 AM
I poop on Tom Brady!

tat2dmike77
09-23-2007, 11:47 AM
And i :puke: on randy moss

Michael82
09-23-2007, 11:48 AM
I :monkeyp: on Bill Belichick

Dr. Lecter
09-23-2007, 12:32 PM
You know Nighthawk, if you make an accusation, you should know if it is true or not.