PDA

View Full Version : god let us run a real offense today

djjimkelly
09-23-2007, 10:50 AM
im positive we will lose today.

however all i ask to see from bills is some imagination and the ability to try and take advantage of our players strengths. its a pretty deep concept lol but thats all i ask. spread the O out and get pats out of their base 3-4 and force them to play players who they dont want playing 60-70 plays.

the D is the D i havent expected them to be anything more then this.

SABURZFAN
09-23-2007, 11:10 AM
you have to have a REAL QB to do that.

Jan Reimers
09-23-2007, 11:24 AM

however all i ask to see from bills is some imagination and the ability to try and take advantage of our players strengths. its a pretty deep concept lol but thats all i ask. spread the O out and get pats out of their base 3-4 and force them to play players who they dont want playing 60-70 plays.

Amen, Brother.

Elminster
09-23-2007, 11:36 AM

:pray:
Let's give KE a game he can watch without falling asleep....

YardRat
09-23-2007, 11:44 AM
:gobills:

Michael82
09-23-2007, 11:47 AM
With all our injuries on defense and our sad secondary, we are going to need to put up a lot of points. I hope that Fairchild lets JP Losman take control today and they open up the offense. We will need that high powered offense that we saw towards the end of the season last year. :pray: