• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Frozen Fury

i went to the MGM Grand Garden last night for the Frozen Fury battle between the Colorado Avalanche and the LA Kings.i was sitting 6 rows behind the Avs bench.you don't realize how scary of a player Sakic is until you see him live.he seems to glide effortlessly around the ice.

the Kings won 3-2 in a shootout.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.
  • SabreEleven
    • Aug 2002

Re: Frozen Fury

Why would a preseason game have a name?

Comment

• JD
      Sabres Zone
      • Sep 2003

..frozen fury? wtf is that all about
      “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

that's what they call the exhibition game in Vegas.they've been having one every year for the last 10 years.we puckheads in the desert love it.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• JD
          Sabres Zone
          • Sep 2003

Really? Hmm never knew that. Cool though!
          “You hold a players only meeting and get each guy to stand up and say what he can bring to the table... and if he doesn't, you punch him in the face.” ~~ Harry Neale, on how to fix the Sabres season.

Comment

Working...
          X