PDA

View Full Version : **** the ****ING PATRIOTS!

OpIv37
09-23-2007, 01:33 PM
I ****ing hate this team.

It's not enough that they win 3 SB's in 4 years and have dominated our division for the entire decade- they have to cheat and steal signals.

It's not enough that we're 0-2 and they're 2-0- they have to take an intentional cheap shot at our QB on the 2nd play of the game.

**** that ****ing team- I want to see them crash and burn so bad. Too bad it's not going to happen.

Slim
09-23-2007, 01:34 PM
If tom brady got in a car accident id throw a party at my house. I hateeverything about that ****ing team.

justasportsfan
09-23-2007, 01:34 PM
Anyone think Wilfork is gonna get fined? He's probably get fined for as much as the fine the gave Kelsay for the non penalty.

don137
09-23-2007, 01:35 PM
Agreed that was a deliberate cheap shot with the intent to injure...I did get a kick out of the announcers saying early in the game how out of sync the Patriots defense seem to be...Of course, they are not stealing signals so they do not know what the other team is doing...It is so easy to hate that team...They cheat and take dirty shots...

Mr. Cynical
09-23-2007, 02:01 PM
I ****ing hate this team.

It's not enough that they win 3 SB's in 4 years and have dominated our division for the entire decade- they have to cheat and steal signals.

It's not enough that we're 0-2 and they're 2-0- they have to take an intentional cheap shot at our QB on the 2nd play of the game.

**** that ****ing team- I want to see them crash and burn so bad. Too bad it's not going to happen.

I'm with ya man. For the rest of the decade its ABTFP (Anybody But The F****ING Patsies)

Philagape
09-23-2007, 02:31 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA

Johnny Bugmenot
09-23-2007, 02:35 PM
And the MSM refuses to investigate. It's like Hillary Clinton owns the team or something.

There is more garbage going on with paying off refs and cheap shots going unpunished that hasn't even got a sniff. The Patriots are crooks.

09-23-2007, 03:29 PM
stop crying we got our butts handed to us,wilfork was blocked into jp,

SquishDaFish
09-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Screw the Pats. I was rooting for Brady to get his neck or leg broken the whole game after what they did to JP

mybills
09-23-2007, 03:31 PM
stop crying we got our butts handed to us,wilfork was blocked into jp, (risking a tos violation here) STFU IDIOT.

OpIv37
09-23-2007, 03:32 PM
stop crying we got our butts handed to us,wilfork was blocked into jp,

Wilfork's forearm did not get blocked directly into JP's knee.

Yeah, we still would have gotten our asses handed to us even if JP had played. But that doesn't excuse cheap shots and intent to injure. If anything, it makes it worse- the Pats can beat us straight up- they don't need the cheap shots and the dirty ****, yet they use it anyway. Bellicheck is football's Richard Nixon.

and btw, the officials thought it was a dirty play and threw the flag. The officials suck sometimes, but I'll still take their opinion over yours.

09-23-2007, 03:34 PM
the patriots did us a favor,chill mr bill

OpIv37
09-23-2007, 03:35 PM
the patriots did us a favor,chill mr bill

and the truth shall set you free!

You're a Losman hater- that's why you're so unwilling to admit that it was a cheap shot. Somehow, I think you'd be singing a different tune if Wilfork did the same thing to Lynch or Edwards.

Michael82
09-23-2007, 03:47 PM
Anyone think Wilfork is gonna get fined? He's probably get fined for as much as the fine the gave Kelsay for the non penalty.
He should be suspended for a game and fined. That cheap shot was so ****ing obvious! He stuck his forearm out to purposely hurt JP. It reminded me of that hit on Carson Palmer last year. :ill: