PDA

View Full Version : wow diff qb same playcalling

djjimkelly
09-23-2007, 01:35 PM
ive now fully determined our coaching staff is by far the worst in league. we truly dont have any hope for this team.

and im truly at a loss for words where the hope will ever come from.

why are we bunching up in i form 2 tes or single back 3 tes and trying to run agst this team.

WHY CANT OUR O COORDINATOR TRUST EITHER OF THESE QBS.

i could care less who our qb is our playcalling is not nfl level play calling

its a total ****ing joke.

our D play calling is almost as bad.

i now might hope for JP acl torn and a 0-16 season so something major gets changed for our team

I STILL SUPPORT JP i can hope he gets a player or 2 from top pick in draft

we can hope Coaches all fired and we get a coaching staff that isnt paid like our 5 mil a year for whole coaching staff. other teams have HC's that are paid like our whole staff

Elminster
09-23-2007, 01:38 PM
I will support whoever our starter is. But it is crystal clear to me that, no matter if our QB is #5 or #7, he is destined to fail due to a gutless and incompetent coaching staff.

djjimkelly
09-23-2007, 01:43 PM
fairchilds thought process.......

we scored a TD woohoooo

ok now lets get these guys off balance and bring in 3 TE's or run i form without a true full back.

we'll show that belichek.

i can call what i want

djjimkelly
09-23-2007, 01:51 PM
2 runs up the gut again to open half then a wr screen.

CALL IT WHAT U WANT FAIRCHILD SHOULD BE FIRED during this game

djjimkelly
09-23-2007, 02:06 PM
EVERYONE STILL THINK ITS JP"S FAULT?

this coaching staff should be all fired and its week 3

Michael82
09-23-2007, 02:08 PM
I will support whoever our starter is. But it is crystal clear to me that, no matter if our QB is #5 or #7, he is destined to fail due to a gutless and incompetent coaching staff.
Exactly! I have been saying that all along, but now after seeing them go to the same old **** with Edwards, I believe it too. This coaching staff, specifically, Fairchild...is the biggest problem and needs to be fired immediately!!! :mad: :curse:

djjimkelly
09-23-2007, 02:08 PM
rich gannon gets it hes like bills shouldnt be running these 2 and 3 te sets on first down and we should be going 3 wrs our coaches suck so ****ing bad i cant even believe we are this bad at playing the chess match of coaching

djjimkelly
09-23-2007, 02:17 PM
3rd and 2 sweep WHAT A ******* JOKE

FAIRCHILD IS THE WORST OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR IVE EVER SEEN

thecoordinator
09-23-2007, 02:17 PM
whats funny is as bad as it has been for you guys youre still not as bad as us

Michael82
09-23-2007, 02:22 PM
3rd and 2 sweep WHAT A ******* JOKE

FAIRCHILD IS THE WORST OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR IVE EVER SEEN
yeah he is atrocious! :puke:

djjimkelly
09-23-2007, 02:37 PM
please id truly love to know it becuz their isnt an intelligent bills fan who can think this.

djjimkelly
09-23-2007, 02:58 PM
ANYONE STILL CALLING FOR EDWARDS?

ITS BEEN FAIRCHILD AND JAURON THIS WHOLE TIME HOW THE **** DID WE WIN 7 games last year

Holdyn
09-23-2007, 03:02 PM
someone should start an online petition to have these morons that are coaching the team fired.

mybills
09-23-2007, 03:53 PM
ANYONE STILL CALLING FOR EDWARDS?

ITS BEEN FAIRCHILD AND JAURON THIS WHOLE TIME HOW THE **** DID WE WIN 7 games last year
:bf1:
Clearly they had to use a different playbook this year. Thanks, Billacheatingwriteacheck.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-23-2007, 04:04 PM
someone should start an online petition to have these morons that are coaching the team fired.
Yeah. Online petition. That'll do a lot of good. (end sarcasm)

Now if we were to actually flood the local media with complaints we could actually get something done. Raise a ruckus on the message boards. Call into the talk radio stations. Organize protests outside the stadium. Write to the newspapers.

Better yet, save your money and stop buying tickets.

Mitchy moo
09-23-2007, 04:09 PM
Better yet, save your money and stop buying tickets.

You must be in toronto, JO.

Johnny Bugmenot
09-23-2007, 04:17 PM
You must be in toronto, JO.

No, I'd rather see the team move to LA personally.

And I live in Western New York. I'd rather have no team at all than this POS.

shelby
09-23-2007, 04:20 PM
Jees, blame the QB already.
:D:

Mitchy moo
09-23-2007, 04:22 PM
:monkeyp:

No.

HHURRICANE
09-23-2007, 04:25 PM

You aren't grateful for the charity that Ralph provides by letting the team stay? I'm with you, it's a joke.

HiHat31
09-23-2007, 04:56 PM
Agree 100% about Fairchild - it's plain INCOMPETENCE.

But, also, running our the clock before the half, and not even trying to score with 1:17 and 3 timeouts, is one of the most cowardly things I've ever seen in football. And that is all on Dick Jauron. That's HIS decision there. And all he proved to his "hard working" players is that he deoesn't belive in them. I'm done with DJ.

I've tried to like Jauron, but this was the last straw - MoveOn.Dick

Mahdi
09-23-2007, 05:03 PM
Didnt we all say the same thing about Kevin Gilbride... Im pretty sure he runs a good offense in New York. If too many factors are out of place things wont go right, good coaching or not.

kinigirly
09-23-2007, 05:25 PM
online petition eh? where's op?? he's already got an in with the national media, tell him to slide this in while he's at it